PDA

View Full Version : Low Level Pvp Balance

Zaprodanej
09-19-2018, 08:56 AM
Hey guys.
I am here because I am already done of that thing.
I will be talking about some little balance for 10-29 pvp.
I am playing L10-29 actively for 4 years. It was always challenge to get better. I had to learn ranges , jukes , counters and more.
I was always player with high K/D and I always had a lot of fun by playing these levels. But there is some little thing that ruin that thing and guy like me that always had 2/1 , 3/1 K/D is having 1/1 K/D with that thing new players are beating me in 1v1.

Mage - Mages are doing 200-300 by crit that is absolutely op on low lvl games with that fact we got only 500+- hp as mage and 600-700 as bear.
So I think there should be little nerf on Mage crits.

Warrior - Biggest problem of bear is that OVG Ring that gives +5 dodge. Why is it problem? Because of that fact everyone is using Taunt cuz it grants a pretty big dodge %.
Beck Stomp combo is OP , but not that OP as dodge.

Ranger - I tried fox for a while and it does a pretty big amount of dmg by only clicking same combos. I think that little nerf of fox dmg and that , mage nerf would mage foxes more skillable and more powerful.

Paladin - Rhino is one of the characters that would need some little boost.
As we can see, every class got over 50k+ kills in leaderboard except Rhino.
Its not because of that this character is boring. Its just because of that the character doesnt have enough dmg. As L15 Bear I only sometimes lose against L20 Rhino and as 22-27 I never seen powerful Rhino over there.
I think that the damage on Redemption and Tempest should be little boosted and with that fact the character should be useble once again.

Archer - Bird is always pretty powerful character. On L16-20 it does a pretty good damage and its fun to play it. But theres a problem about bird on 21-29. Characters like Bear / Fox / Mage got a pretty big damage and pretty big damage on crits , so Bird is pretty uselles over here. So I think that boosting Birds dodge / Damage would be pretty fine.

3pc Ring problem - The ring feels pretty balanced that is absolutely great job by Developers. Only one problem with that ring is that +5 dodge is absolutely op. Before it was skill based pvp. Right now its about Taunt and more Dodge Abilities. I would like Developers to delete that +5 dodge to keep that skill based pvp.

Thats my opinion on Low Level Pvp. Hate me or love me. Thats just what do I think after playing 4 years actively these levels.

fruitbattwo
09-19-2018, 10:37 AM
How do you propose they change base stats without it affecting every level

fruitbattwo
09-19-2018, 11:43 AM

Zaprodanej
09-19-2018, 12:32 PM

I am not a developer of the game. I just said whats bad on low level pvp.
Mage is op on every level and big nerf on mages will be good not only for low pvp players. People are talking about nerfing beck stomp because its absolutely only way to beat mage. This have to be changed. My opinion.

Yogaa
09-19-2018, 06:17 PM
If you want a balanced pvp go to endgame they focus on it. Well I hope they make pure stat level 1 to make it more unbalance like they did on level 50-76 :). I feel bad for those who keeping lvl10-35 gears and sell it for crazy prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plpr
09-19-2018, 07:53 PM
If you want a balanced pvp go to endgame they focus on it. Well I hope they make pure stat level 1 to make it more unbalance like they did on level 50-76 :). I feel bad for those who keeping lvl10-35 gears and sell it for crazy prices.

Your replies are a joke.

burntoutdex
09-20-2018, 02:11 AM
You forgot to mention that like mages, bears also crit and auto for 200-300, oftentimes a lot more.

Yogaa
09-20-2018, 06:04 AM
Cinco I think you are wasting your time balancing low level pvp just make a pure stat level 1 and see they will go to endgame pvp. No more complain about low level and profit come to sts with enchantment around.

Zaprodanej
09-20-2018, 10:03 AM
Cinco I think you are wasting your time balancing low level pvp just make a pure stat level 1 and see they will go to endgame pvp. No more complain about low level and profit come to sts with enchantment around.

If he will do that. The game will lose 2/3 of people. Low pvp is still bigger then endgame. Wake up.

NukeDragon
09-20-2018, 10:51 AM
In my honest opinion, I think enchants should have started at l85+ or even L100+ but it does not matter to me either way, low level pop is literally only skill and whether or not you can afford the best pop items.

Zaprodanej
09-21-2018, 12:35 PM
In my honest opinion, I think enchants should have started at l85+ or even L100+ but it does not matter to me either way, low level pop is literally only skill and whether or not you can afford the best pop items.

I think that. U need 66 level to create 3pc ring. They should make them L66 and give us old stats