PDA

View Full Version : Deal of the Day

Sassinya
11-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the deal of the day seems to last for two days? Is there some thread about this somewhere that I may have missed?

The Flash
11-20-2011, 12:54 PM
I think its 36 hrs not a full 48.

Gluttony
11-20-2011, 12:58 PM
The deal of the day changes daily but the timer is currently broken. It was explained by Flip that it's in sync with CST (Central Standard Time). Sometime tomorrow the item will change, I have yet to pinpoint the exact time that the item changes but rest assured that it will happen.

The Deal of the Day now changes based on the time here in Austin, TX. (Central Standard Time)

It is 24 hours until a reset, but since the timer reaches 00:00:00 and still shows the same item after it resets it gives the illusion that it never changed and you believe you have to wait until tomorrow. The item will reset sometime during the new timer but before time runs out.

javier995
11-20-2011, 01:12 PM
The deal of the day changes daily but the timer is currently broken. It was explained by Flip that it's in sync with CST (Central Standard Time). Sometime tomorrow the item will change, I have yet to pinpoint the exact time that the item changes but rest assured that it will happen.

The Deal of the Day now changes based on the time here in Austin, TX. (Central Standard Time)

It is 24 hours until a reset, but since the timer reaches 00:00:00 and still shows the same item after it resets it gives the illusion that it never changed and you believe you have to wait until tomorrow. The item will reset sometime during the new timer but before time runs out.

They should look into it. I get the DoTD hours before its 12 in Austin, and I'm in California so its 2 hrs behind. Its kind of messed up atm, I'll put screenshots later when I see it acting up again.

Also it seems to change around 6-8pm PST, so 8-10pm CST.

Sassinya
11-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Okay, that explains why the implant had 1 hour before I went to bed last night and has 13 hours when I woke up this morning.
The item will likely change sometime today then.
Thank you for your help!! +1 to all as soon as I am in my desktop :D

javier995
11-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Okay, that explains why the implant had 1 hour before I went to bed last night and has 13 hours when I woke up this morning.
The item will likely change sometime today then.
Thank you for your help!! +1 to all as soon as I am in my desktop :D

I was right. The DoTD changes at 8pm PST(10 CST). Its bugged.