PDA

View Full Version : Unpopular opinion: i like the state of barrels

OverkillED
09-20-2018, 12:12 AM
However, i do believe the range at which u can throw them should be slightly reduced to increase risk of getting blown up. Also after playing a lot, i think barrel holders should have reduced movement speed. Most people throwing barrels are low levels and they can zoom in so fast and throw a barrel to the point where high levels cant react, no matter how zoomed out and how much range you have. The amount of space on the screen covered by a low level with a barrel is simply too fast. Holding a barrel should reduce the users speed for balancing purposes. Higher risk and same reward. The oneshot is fine imo

Solution #2: remove the oneshot. The camera angle makes it so that when a barrel is coming from ur left side u can get completely blindsided. One moment theres no barrel and the next, ur dead. And u dont even see someone throwing a barrel - no time to react and no counterplay.

xzLegendszx
09-20-2018, 12:22 PM
However, i do believe the range at which u can throw them should be slightly reduced to increase risk of getting blown up. Also after playing a lot, i think barrel holders should have reduced movement speed. Most people throwing barrels are low levels and they can zoom in so fast and throw a barrel to the point where high levels cant react, no matter how zoomed out and how much range you have. The amount of space on the screen covered by a low level with a barrel is simply too fast. Holding a barrel should reduce the users speed for balancing purposes. Higher risk and same reward. The oneshot is fine imoI completly agree with you.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk