PDA

View Full Version : Extremely bad bug

Ihavenokills
11-20-2011, 01:02 PM
...well it is in my book since if i died it would defeat the purpose of having my kind of account. was at director bot today and i got the "director bot terminated blah blah blah" quick cut scene whenever you defeat it, in the middle of the fight while still getting attacked! luckily i'm a commando and i still had a little hp left. Not a clue what caused the bug to replicate but please fix or get rid of the annoying 10 second cut scenes entirely.

Slant
11-20-2011, 01:08 PM
try game options > page 2 > disable camera effects

javier995
11-20-2011, 01:20 PM
try game options > page 2 > disable camera effects

Doesn't work that way with the Director.

I'll try to duplicate this bug.

ETA: 2nd run down, still can't duplicate it.

Ihavenokills
11-20-2011, 03:26 PM
The only thing i could think of that would create a bug like that is a coding error dealing with his health. i joined the game half way into other people killing it and my assumption is that they ran away to far making the bot heal back to normal. if the codings incorrect itll still think it has the health of before it healed so when you get to health amount "x" of whatever its total is, it displays the cutscene even though its not dead yet. :s

Kahlua
11-21-2011, 06:31 AM
Wait you got this pop up while the director bot was still alive?
If that's not the case and he was actually dead...I don't get this...there's no other enemies in that room other than the boss.

BodMaster
11-21-2011, 09:21 AM

Yup that's what I made of it all.

Seems a few hits before the boss falls the cut scene kicks in and the Bot is still alive. Though I haven't had this happen before had something similar.

Where the cut scene kicks in at the beginning I could see all other players running around shooting while I was still in the cut scene which suddenly falls to the side view, when I finally come to, I was dead. Brought it up before in Bugs section though seemed to be a one off.

drewcapu
11-21-2011, 10:09 AM
what are you doing @ director anyways? :D

roufus
11-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Doesn't it do this on the shipyard mf boss too I remember one time we were on our last barrel and it jumped to the cut scene while he was at the console and we all died but he died with us it was kinda awkward

Ihavenokills
11-21-2011, 06:01 PM

yeah that's what I meant. And i've seen other reports about other bosses doing the same thing randomly kinda like what roufus said.