PDA

View Full Version : PVE and PVP Assists!!

NukeDragon
09-20-2018, 09:39 AM
I would like to know what everyone thinks about this:
At the moment, everyone's profile it shows how many kills and deaths someone has. I would like to suggest to include an assists category! This would be great to show your teamwork in whether that is PVE or PVP. Share your ideas and thoughts about this.

XghostzX
09-20-2018, 04:52 PM
I would like to know what everyone thinks about this:
At the moment, everyone's profile it shows how many kills and deaths someone has. I would like to suggest to include an assists category! This would be great to show your teamwork in whether that is PVE or PVP. Share your ideas and thoughts about this.

That would be an awesome feature! +1

Fwend
09-20-2018, 06:14 PM
Like in Basketball? the assists category?

Sounds great, for pvp noobs like me who struggle to get kills in CTF and FFA.

Waug
09-23-2018, 10:46 AM
I don't think something like that which require in depth work is possible right now, but extra stat features eg total dmg dealth, total dmg taken etc would be cool.

Yet unfortunately some crucial team work would not be tracked in such way either eg heal, tanking, stun etc That's really huge drawback of such system.

For me I would rather like to see some extra stat after a match finish - Total damage dealth, damage taken by each player and total number of death of each player etc.

yannjoel
09-30-2018, 04:10 AM
I agree to Waug,

it's hard to say what makes an assist. Do 20% dmg? Baiting out someones buffs? Healing aways your mates hit/dmg debuff?
PvP has a great but also very complex gameplay that makes it hard to tell what was an assist and what wasn't