PDA

View Full Version : Question for devs

Thewolfbull
09-20-2018, 11:41 AM
Why does PvE kills count in hauntlet at high levels? They were removed in kraag tombs/kraken mines but still count in hauntlet.

Futumsh
09-20-2018, 01:02 PM
Why does PvE kills count in hauntlet at high levels? They were removed in kraag tombs/kraken mines but still count in hauntlet.

Mobs in hauntlet scale up high enough to be worth xp, so they still count for kills. Kraag tombs and kraken mines don't scale up high enough to be worth xp at max level.

Thewolfbull
09-20-2018, 01:05 PM
Mob in hauntlet scale up high enough to be worth xp, so they still count for kills. Kraag tombs and kraken mines don't scale up high enough to be worth xp at max level.

They are still to easy to kill I think even with scale

_Absolute_
09-20-2018, 04:39 PM
why to ruin all fun in game by making them stronger ... think for all people :) if u dont like it play festerfang ^_^

Xxkayakxx
09-20-2018, 05:43 PM
Issue is ......map is easy enough to be ........can’t tell.

Suentous PO
09-20-2018, 06:09 PM

Yeah like this one guy is always so kind to help me there, he won't even stay to take the boss kill loot! How nice of him to only show up in the first room to kill, then he's gone like batman. I'm left humbled, what a man!!
No matter I persevere with his heroism my inspiration.

Whoever you are, from the bottom of my heart,
Ty botter
:/

Thewolfbull
09-20-2018, 09:18 PM
Yeah like this one guy is always so kind to help me there, he won't even stay to take the boss kill loot! How nice of him to only show up in the first room to kill, then he's gone like batman. I'm left humbled, what a man!!
No matter I persevere with his heroism my inspiration.

Whoever you are, from the bottom of my heart,
Ty botter
:/

Yeah that's the problem with hauntlet if it was harder they would just "farm" deaths xD

Jiarijiba
09-21-2018, 06:39 AM
Hauntlet was always one of my favourite maps. It is fast to run and full of action.

It only lacks incentive to run it, so no one does it anymore.

Since I am here - it is just one of the dead maps. Used to be fun, but lack of good loot kills it. STS, bring this map alive!

badgirlchlo
09-22-2018, 12:14 AM

easy enough to macro.