View Full Version : 2x Jewel Event would be really cool.

mhysaa
09-20-2018, 04:50 PM
Dear Spacetime,( please read it kindly xD)
I do not know if any of the developers will read this, but I come here to suggest, if I may, a 2x jewels event.
The prices are very high, and the drop even using elixir could be better.
So I thought an event like that would be cool, and it would make a lot of people farm it, especially now that
everyone wants to be a rogue with nice jewels, and finesse is getting really rare.
I don't know either if someone already suggested this, so I'm sorry if im being repetitive.
Thank you in advance for your attention.

Oakmaiden
09-20-2018, 09:20 PM
My jewelry could use an upgrade! Plus a million!

Thewolfbull
09-20-2018, 09:23 PM
Say goodbye to inventory space if this happens :p

Azerothraven
09-20-2018, 09:37 PM
If Thisbe thread has been posted before then I am sorry it didn't get implemented but because it's a great idea
Don't apologise for great ideas xx

Ucamaeben
09-20-2018, 11:51 PM
I’m still wondering why bosses don’t have higher level jewels in their loot table. I’d at least like a .000001% chance to loot a precise jewel.

This would solve the problem of not having enough crafting or inventory slots.

I’d also like to see some jewels that add movement speed, boss damage, crit, health, etc - similar to order jewels but make them usable throughout arlor.

Better yet add jewels to boss loot tables and make them a specialty jewels (warrior example):

1. +9 str 5% movement speed.
2. +9 str 3% boss dmg
3. +9 str 100 armor

I would add that their bonus effects only used in pve.

Rauitri
09-21-2018, 12:36 AM
Mini events like these should now be the present, and not those 2x dragkin, 2x orc tags etc....(sorry for being straightforward STS), just because those events aren't much necessary anymore like they used to be years ago.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-21-2018, 01:42 AM
Mini events like these should now be the present, and not those 2x dragkin, 2x orc tags etc....(sorry for being straightforward STS), just because those events aren't much necessary anymore like they used to be years ago.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

100% agree :) but I also get that Sts mainly use them to make chill weeks since they are easy to turn on and off which allows devs to work on new stuff. But I really don't like the 2x drag kin and orc tags expect this week cuz I am on holiday haha so sometimes it may work in some people's favour

Bottom line: +1 to this

mhysaa
09-21-2018, 10:02 AM
Say goodbye to inventory space if this happens :p

I trully wouldn't mind xD

mhysaa
09-22-2018, 08:24 AM
I’m still wondering why bosses don’t have higher level jewels in their loot table. I’d at least like a .000001% chance to loot a precise jewel.

This would solve the problem of not having enough crafting or inventory slots.

I’d also like to see some jewels that add movement speed, boss damage, crit, health, etc - similar to order jewels but make them usable throughout arlor.

Better yet add jewels to boss loot tables and make them a specialty jewels (warrior example):

1. +9 str 5% movement speed.
2. +9 str 3% boss dmg
3. +9 str 100 armor

I would add that their bonus effects only used in pve.

Thats nice actually i wouldnt mind to have one jewel that add boss dmg *-*

Maketaca
09-22-2018, 10:03 AM
Thats nice actually i wouldnt mind to have one jewel that add boss dmg *-*

Imagine rogue with 200% boss dmg *_*

jeteric14
09-22-2018, 10:27 AM
Jewel farmers retired including me, since hydra insane gold drop and some of us switching to rog
This is the right time for us jewel farmers to farm again.

RIP jewel farmers if this event come about

mhysaa
09-22-2018, 06:18 PM
Jewel farmers retired including me, since hydra insane gold drop and some of us switching to rog
This is the right time for us jewel farmers to farm again.

RIP jewel farmers if this event come about

Well exists many ways to farm, and to farm jewels isn't needed to spend much
In this event, if u are a 'professional' farmer jewel, you would make much profit..
cuz you could farm, stash it, and sell it later. I dont see the negative point. Events arent forever.

Encryptions
09-22-2018, 06:25 PM
We do need to fix the finesse jewel prices.

jeteric14
09-22-2018, 09:47 PM
Well exists many ways to farm, and to farm jewels isn't needed to spend much
In this event, if u are a 'professional' farmer jewel, you would make much profit..
cuz you could farm, stash it, and sell it later. I dont see the negative point. Events arent forever.

Oh my bad sorry, im not a pro farmer im just one of those "noob farmers' roaming around
can you help me to become a pro

Ucamaeben
09-23-2018, 05:34 PM
I’m actually kind of happy that rogue items are so expensive. It’s a product of everyone heading over to the dark side.... erm I mean rogue side.

So, the question I have with the inflated prices of rogue gear, is it really economically better to make a rogue? I could see it would be good for a player who’s been playing rogue for a long time, but not a new toon starting out from scratch.

We all know that warriors are the best class in arcane legends anyway, so I’m just throwing salt in the wound! Haha 🤭

mhysaa
09-24-2018, 10:04 AM
I’m actually kind of happy that rogue items are so expensive. It’s a product of everyone heading over to the dark side.... erm I mean rogue side.

So, the question I have with the inflated prices of rogue gear, is it really economically better to make a rogue? I could see it would be good for a player who’s been playing rogue for a long time, but not a new toon starting out from scratch.

We all know that warriors are the best class in arcane legends anyway, so I’m just throwing salt in the wound! Haha 🤭

Not fully good to rogues, sometimes we want change something, and now it's more expensive than should be... So is good for those are selling things, but for those that are buying isn't that good, old or new players. I can't deny i made profit with this fact. But i prefer the normal prices. Rogue items always was more expensive than others classes, and now is crazy xD

I agree to desagree with you. #RogueLegends :*