PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Potentially starting to play again!

Trenton
09-21-2018, 01:07 AM
Hello everyone! I'm sure no one knows me here because I played so long ago, but I am looking to potentially play again. Last time I played was the 56 cap, and when I quit, I gave everything away (except pets of course!). So now, I am thinking about doing the L65 expansion and using that gear to level until I can get some better stuff. But what are your tips for getting back into the game?? I have no idea what I'm doing nowadays lol. Thanks for any input! IGN: Skyrim

Schnitzel
09-21-2018, 01:23 AM
Welcome back, Trenton, the old PL vets still remember you. How have you been?

Java
09-21-2018, 01:39 AM
Welcome back, what class are you? Dailies still seem to be the best way to level up, for me anyhow. Do all dailies, pop xp elixir then turn them in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Trenton
09-21-2018, 01:45 AM
Welcome back, Trenton, the old PL vets still remember you. How have you been?Hello!... Ruizhe? I'm guessing? I've been alright, what about you??
Welcome back, what class are you? Dailies still seem to be the best way to level up, for me anyhow. Do all dailies, pop xp elixir then turn them in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkI'm a little blue mage haha. Also I didn't realize dailies gave XP..? That's new to me or I'm just used to Pocket Legends lol. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-21-2018, 01:46 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409624-Returning-Player-s-Guide-to-Arcane-legend

Welcome back and checkout the link above to help you transition into the changes

Trenton
09-21-2018, 02:03 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409624-Returning-Player-s-Guide-to-Arcane-legend

Welcome back and checkout the link above to help you transition into the changesThank you!! Will definitely check that out.

Also did a "free" offer and got 1092 platinum, so I bought the L65 expansion to get to L65. So now I have 592 platinum and 20k gold haha. Should I save the platinum for Halloween event?

shadowronn
09-21-2018, 03:29 AM
Thank you!! Will definitely check that out.

Also did a "free" offer and got 1092 platinum, so I bought the L65 expansion to get to L65. So now I have 592 platinum and 20k gold haha. Should I save the platinum for Halloween event?

If you need gold, I’d suggest saving plat for Halloween

Obooo
09-21-2018, 07:45 AM
Only one trick: get a rog, lol

Ucamaeben
09-21-2018, 08:35 AM
Recommendation to start:

Endless set (helm + armor) lvl 66.

If using endless set I would consider a balanced wep, mages seem to like it (I’m a warrior so not a mage sme).

Or, Possibly tainted if cheap enough (helm, armor, and wep). Lvl 66

Legendary belt, ring, amulet, basic artifact with xp awakens

Do this until lvl 71....

At 71 get:

71 arcane amulet and ring (cheap)

Spirit wep by farming / buying murkstones. It might be cheap enough to buy when you reach 71.

Mire helm and armor or you can just keep endless / tainted maybe.

Jewels at superb or better. Save gold for a arcane artifact or maybe a new one will come in a future event.

Best plat to gold is awaken gem sales, imo.

Goodluck!

Kairihearts
09-21-2018, 08:37 AM
if you need any help in game or anything let me know happy to help :)

Xxkayakxx
09-21-2018, 08:41 AM
One way to use your plats would be elite awakenings. If during event will be released a good piece of equip (or more) price could even raise the current one (that is not low).

New mechanism from your last cap is gold loot, and mausoleum / hydra map are the gold sources.
To level up (considering you are already above 65), festerfang map is the best. Don t forget also dreamscape! That map also gives a good amount of experience and (very important note) gives an aps that is not possible to get when you will be over 66!!!! Hard to kill boss alone, try to have a pt or at least a Dragon Staff mage friend that helps (must be same level).
Contact me in game if you need advise or help in some map, if I’m free I’ll be glad to help.
Welcome back :)

Trenton
09-21-2018, 07:47 PM
Recommendation to start:

Endless set (helm + armor) lvl 66.

If using endless set I would consider a balanced wep, mages seem to like it (I’m a warrior so not a mage sme).

Or, Possibly tainted if cheap enough (helm, armor, and wep). Lvl 66

Legendary belt, ring, amulet, basic artifact with xp awakens

Do this until lvl 71....

At 71 get:

71 arcane amulet and ring (cheap)

Spirit wep by farming / buying murkstones. It might be cheap enough to buy when you reach 71.

Mire helm and armor or you can just keep endless / tainted maybe.

Jewels at superb or better. Save gold for a arcane artifact or maybe a new one will come in a future event.

Best plat to gold is awaken gem sales, imo.

Goodluck!
if you need any help in game or anything let me know happy to help :)
One way to use your plats would be elite awakenings. If during event will be released a good piece of equip (or more) price could even raise the current one (that is not low).

New mechanism from your last cap is gold loot, and mausoleum / hydra map are the gold sources.
To level up (considering you are already above 65), festerfang map is the best. Don t forget also dreamscape! That map also gives a good amount of experience and (very important note) gives an aps that is not possible to get when you will be over 66!!!! Hard to kill boss alone, try to have a pt or at least a Dragon Staff mage friend that helps (must be same level).
Contact me in game if you need advise or help in some map, if I’m free I’ll be glad to help.
Welcome back :)Thank you guys!!

Suentous PO
09-22-2018, 08:47 AM
Heya boo, lemme know if you need some gear or whatev, ill be on my main or a rogue named" fnord".
good to see you!
:*

Trenton
09-22-2018, 08:52 AM
Heya boo, lemme know if you need some gear or whatev, ill be on my main or a rogue named" fnord".
good to see you!
:*Thanks doll :* i'll tty in game

wangkj
09-27-2018, 08:03 PM
bit late but any friend of Ruizhe is a friend of mine. Add me in game Saitamallama hope to be seeing you sometimes :P

Zylx
09-27-2018, 09:40 PM
Welcome back! If you have a Discord, there's an established Discord server for AL. Invite link's right below my sig. Weekly gold giveaways and all sorts of fun stuff.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Zojak
09-27-2018, 11:27 PM
Hello everyone! I'm sure no one knows me here because I played so long ago, but I am looking to potentially play again. Last time I played was the 56 cap, and when I quit, I gave everything away (except pets of course!). So now, I am thinking about doing the L65 expansion and using that gear to level until I can get some better stuff. But what are your tips for getting back into the game?? I have no idea what I'm doing nowadays lol. Thanks for any input! IGN: Skyrim

Don't be too sure about that Trenton, some of us here are oolllllddd :)