PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Idea - Elixers

zorathorg
11-20-2011, 04:00 PM
I have an idea, that i really wish could come true. The Elixer's are great and all, but sometimes i dont want them active, so i wish i could pause them until i need them activated again, like if i go to a lower level dungeon that i cant get experience for i dont want the elixer running and it being wasted. if you could pause elixers and then unpause them when u wanted them again, it would help out alot of people, of course you still couldnt buy any other elixers until it has run out, but it would still be smart imo

Skeletonlord
11-20-2011, 04:14 PM
If you could do that, it would be a lifesaver. Very imaginative idea you have there. I love the idea and hope to see this added to the game. I have constantly wasted elixirs due to people leaving the run and this is so annoying so I could pause the elixir so it isn't wasted.

Cahaun
11-20-2011, 06:13 PM
One example of this sort. It used to be that you lose an elixer permanently if you died. Now you can save it when you die instead of losing it. I like this idea of yours. :)

zorathorg
11-20-2011, 07:43 PM
thank you, i have noticed the ideas i post havent been getting any negative comments lolz first my guild information page suggestion, then the beat summoning ring, now this, sweet does this mean im good with ideas or im just a smart player?

plz dont forget to thank me!

Skeletonlord
11-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Telling people to thank you isn't a good way for people to thank you. Just a tip

Battlelock
11-21-2011, 12:51 PM
plz dont forget to thank me!

Thank you lol :cool:

Like the idea too, btw!

iGman
11-21-2011, 01:10 PM
I like the idea, However, if you are able to pause elixirs, this would cause a little problem. (not saying its a bad idea, but a notice) People will start pausing elixirs and resuming them when they reach bosses, in which case, getting ALOT of pinks. This would cause a major population growth in Pinks to sky rocket if we could do this. Plus, isn't elixirs all about gamble, lol?
Still I like the idea, but think of what would happen if so this were to happen....

Battlelock
11-21-2011, 03:39 PM
I like the idea, However, if you are able to pause elixirs, this would cause a little problem. (not saying its a bad idea, but a notice) People will start pausing elixirs and resuming them when they reach bosses, in which case, getting ALOT of pinks. This would cause a major population growth in Pinks to sky rocket if we could do this. Plus, isn't elixirs all about gamble, lol?
Still I like the idea, but think of what would happen if so this were to happen....

Very good points. Maybe make them stop/start outside of zone so they can't just be used for bosses.

Zerious
11-24-2011, 04:15 AM

Very good points. Maybe make them stop/start outside of zone so they can't just be used for bosses.

Damage and tank elixirs would be negated then too. Not gonna work

zorathorg
11-26-2011, 02:52 PM
i mean pause elixers like when at a campaign when you cant gain experience, if you have an elixer you should be able to pause it if you cant gain any experience. it bugs me that i cant do quests or help peiople level up without using my elixer in lower levels. so if you could at least allow this