PDA

View Full Version : Bot users

Argoub
09-21-2018, 07:57 PM
I was running hydra for the past like three days , and i noticed theres 2 players (mages) (these infos would seems kind of not important but will later) guildless and not replying to any messages at all , i didnt give it any importance... Then a guildie said in the chat to report Todayismonday ( the 1st player) for using bots , i needed a reason why hes accusing him , he took me to garetta castle (empty place for less people seeing what they do) todayismonday remaps everytime from hydra to garetta castle saying a weird message with number , everytime he remaps it add 1 number to the numbers he says , than another player joins names hasumaki ( the 2nd player) saying exactly the same message but with different numbers , i took the screenshots of the message but i dont know how to send it , we waste alot of energy to farm a bit of gold , can't accept other players doing no effort using bots and farming the gold

I repeat : the name of those two players is todayismonday & hasumaki !!!

Argoub
09-21-2018, 08:05 PM
And by the way the reason they are guildless is so that no one can join them and see what the bot type everytime he remaps

P.S: Sorry the name of the second player is husamaki

Snowdager
09-21-2018, 08:24 PM

These are the photos argoub wanted to send.

Lethoiun
09-21-2018, 08:52 PM
i noticed he would consentily run to the middle of hydra and die right away and then be afk at on of hydra lesser heads, i was very confused and finalily i realize why

Rauitri
09-21-2018, 10:22 PM
This what happens if you have a very easy, and short map to start :/.

I'm guessing that these mages are too desperate that they couldn't farm due to Rogue Legends, and that they choose to bot instead for the sake of probabaly earning the same or more as they could just leave the bots 24/7. This shows how unbalanced Hydra is, by other classes/players cheating as they can't equal other classes. (My opinion)

Now that you posted this, more people will know its possible, and let a try from themselves :/.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

PostNoob
09-21-2018, 11:30 PM
Mages arent the issue.

Im guessing mages are fine.

badgirlchlo
09-22-2018, 03:01 AM
This what happens if you have a very easy, and short map to start :/.

I'm guessing that these mages are too desperate that they couldn't farm due to Rogue Legends, and that they choose to bot instead for the sake of probabaly earning the same or more as they could just leave the bots 24/7. This shows how unbalanced Hydra is, by other classes/players cheating as they can't equal other classes. (My opinion)

Now that you posted this, more people will know its possible, and let a try from themselves :/.

Just because rogues are better in the maps doesn't give anyone an excuse to cheat, don't try and pretend this is okay.

Rauitri
09-22-2018, 03:14 AM
Just because rogues are better in the maps doesn't give anyone an excuse to cheat, don't try and pretend this is okay.

Have you analyze my post? I've said people are cheating because that what usually happens in an easy, and short map. Also these mages are too desperate that they can't farm as good as Rogues, so they resort on botting for the sake that they can equal or earn more than rogues. Never said that this is okay.

Pointing out that Hydra is unbalanced, and too easy, that or could be the cause of cheating. Just like in Arena, when some groups are scripting their skills, and pots to get the best times. Same with Hauntlet.

badgirlchlo
09-22-2018, 03:17 AM
Have you analyze my post? I've said people are cheating because that what usually happens in an easy, and short map. Also these mages are too desperate that they can't farm as good as Rogues, so they resort on botting for the sake that they can equal or earn more than rogues. Never said that this is okay.

It's more of pushing a personal agenda towards a game wide issue, I'm sure people bot on rogues as well, class balancing in this case is the least of problems here

Rauitri
09-22-2018, 03:20 AM
It's more of pushing a personal agenda towards a game wide issue, I'm sure people bot on rogues as well, class balancing in this case is the least of problems hereSure you would think that, but some cheat cause of this. If Hydra was for all classes, then there would be less or no cheating. Just like the Arena and Haunlet, people cheat because its a short and easy map.

Marosok
09-22-2018, 04:01 AM
Todayismonday seems active, since he is one of those mages with fury jewels 900 STR lol, and when i said him to switch to mind jewels, he talked to me.

termi330
09-22-2018, 04:07 AM
Lol, there is really something like "bot" in this game? Man.. That's sucks

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

QuaseT
09-22-2018, 04:55 AM
Todayismonday was in random for 10+ runs with me and it seemed that he has the same movement pattern and writes the same strange messages at the same time every run. Very obvious imo and devs should really have a look into this.

Argoub
09-22-2018, 05:30 AM
The reason i wrote this thread is so that these people get banned , i cant stand players being to lazy that they would make bots do their work , whats the fun in that ? And btw the more drama on hydra , the worst for us , sts could just simply nerf the gold loot there and solve the problem but till know they're easy on it , until out of nowhere they will do it ... Mausoleum is a live example

PostNoob
09-22-2018, 05:57 AM
Ive seen monday doing this i can confirm, same movements ect ect. If its not a macro it sure looks like one :). Botting takes all the fun of the game, let the hammer drop!

championboost
09-22-2018, 08:42 AM
Ive seen him a few times at Hydra but didn't notice anything. Next time I'll have a closer look. Ty for your post

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Spheresome
09-22-2018, 12:07 PM
Bump, looks like some players are trying to push this thread into the second section so devs don't see it....

Gouiwaa9000
09-22-2018, 12:15 PM
Kinda sad that whoever setup these bots went trough the trouble of making a guild for them but was to dumb to make them dump info into guild chat where no one can see it....

Ebereasider
09-22-2018, 03:36 PM
Bump, looks like some players are trying to push this thread into the second section so devs don't see it....

Lmao, I was wondering why there's suddenly so many new posts in so many old threads

Dingodine
09-22-2018, 03:37 PM
Noticed the same thing.

Lethoiun
09-22-2018, 03:54 PM
Lmao, I was wondering why there's suddenly so many new posts in so many old threads

noticed the insane number of post from 2 people pulling up threads with short messages

maketaca and emokochiu... very suspsious

Thewolfbull
09-22-2018, 06:00 PM
noticed the insane number of post from 2 people pulling up threads with short messages

maketaca and emokochiu... very suspsious

Lol maybe :D they should be banned if they used bots.

Rauitri
09-22-2018, 09:57 PM

maketaca and emokochiu... very suspsiousKey word: 10 post rule

Ebereasider
09-22-2018, 11:15 PM
Key word: 10 post rule

Nope, they already have 200+ and 500+ posts respectively

Thewolfbull
09-23-2018, 08:45 AM
Seen another person doing some weird stuff too not 100% sure its a bot though so i won't say name. He continued to attack boss even when it was dead and stayed on left most of the run. This is why all maps need to be harder and random like the mausoleum...

termi330
09-23-2018, 09:13 AM
Honestly, I wanna have back that days when you were farming elite maps for legendary gear. Doing elite map for 30minutes, using lepre to just get the legendary weapon or armor worth 2m gold.. That was good time of this game. Now? Only gold loot and nothing more. Please make back these times..

Rauitri
09-23-2018, 09:22 AM
Nope, they already have 200+ and 500+ posts respectivelyWell, its either they want those ideas, or they want to reach in a higher rank. I remember someone posting a thread about how many posts corresponds to a rank on a user.

Ebereasider
09-23-2018, 03:18 PM
Well, its either they want those ideas, or they want to reach in a higher rank. I remember someone posting a thread about how many posts corresponds to a rank on a user.

I saw that thread too; I know how many posts needed for various ranks, and in both cases it didn't affect rank

Alwarez
09-23-2018, 05:40 PM
Honestly, I wanna have back that days when you were farming elite maps for legendary gear. Doing elite map for 30minutes, using lepre to just get the legendary weapon or armor worth 2m gold.. That was good time of this game. Now? Only gold loot and nothing more. Please make back these times..

They had people balancing all gear before.

Right now it takes them 3 years to fix dragon staff, legendaries don't even have procs, new gear is sometimes worse than old

Spheresome
09-23-2018, 05:59 PM
I saw that thread too; I know how many posts needed for various ranks, and in both cases it didn't affect rank

One of them is at 201 posts, the other is at 541, the closest rank for the person with 201 posts is 250 posts for forum adept, and the other needs to reach 1337 to reach elite. So yeah, they are both pretty far off from moving up ranks

Lim Weibin
09-24-2018, 10:28 AM
I was running hydra for the past like three days , and i noticed theres 2 players (mages) (these infos would seems kind of not important but will later) guildless and not replying to any messages at all , i didnt give it any importance... Then a guildie said in the chat to report Todayismonday ( the 1st player) for using bots , i needed a reason why hes accusing him , he took me to garetta castle (empty place for less people seeing what they do) todayismonday remaps everytime from hydra to garetta castle saying a weird message with number , everytime he remaps it add 1 number to the numbers he says , than another player joins names hasumaki ( the 2nd player) saying exactly the same message but with different numbers , i took the screenshots of the message but i dont know how to send it , we waste alot of energy to farm a bit of gold , can't accept other players doing no effort using bots and farming the gold

I repeat : the name of those two players is todayismonday & hasumaki !!!
Ban those botters so that the game can still remain fairly played.

Thewolfbull
09-25-2018, 09:20 AM
What if it's the same person on multiple accounts and he/she is making 100s of millions xD also here is a video that shows it https://youtu.be/2kZwxj1Rxf4

Bundlos
09-25-2018, 10:40 AM
i noticed he would consentily run to the middle of hydra and die right away and then be afk at on of hydra lesser heads, i was very confused and finalily i realize why

Yes, I have seen this happening. And Todayismonday and Husamaki are still alive and kicking and running hydra. I have been in many random hydra maps with them.

Justg
09-25-2018, 11:54 AM
Bot 'em? Got 'em.

Appreciate the vigilance.