PDA

View Full Version : Crazy people!

LINKERY(Link)
11-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Today I broke up with my girlfriend, she knows my pl password (changed it now!) and she went around telling my friends I killed myself and was going to delete my acc.....she almost got me kicked out of a really good guild. So a bit of advice, if u have a psyko gf/ex that knows ur password change it before u break up with her!

Lowlyspy
11-21-2011, 12:01 AM
Bahahaha well as the old saying goes, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Glad you were able to save ur account. Have you ever seen the movie "my super ex-girlfriend"? Pray that she wasnt secretly a superhero or else she might throw a shark at you xD

Paar
11-21-2011, 12:17 AM
I saw her then Lol I was Rly Confused :/ I didnt say anything...

Piosidon
11-21-2011, 11:30 PM
"You killed yourself" lol

Artemis
11-21-2011, 11:46 PM
Happened to me before! not that but something like it.

Before i was smart, i would internet date on here. (I REALISE THATS STUPID NOW IDK WTF I WAS THINKING BACK THEN.) Well, I gave my pl lover my phone number, and after i dumped him he posted it on the Chatbox......and facebook.....and who knows where else. I woke up to around 200 texts. Mostly from same people. Asking for some inappropriate things..

Zeus
11-22-2011, 12:12 AM
Happened to me before! not that but something like it.

Before i was smart, i would internet date on here. (I REALISE THATS STUPID NOW IDK WTF I WAS THINKING BACK THEN.) Well, I gave my pl lover my phone number, and after i dumped him he posted it on the Chatbox......and facebook.....and who knows where else. I woke up to around 200 texts. Mostly from same people. Asking for some inappropriate things..

I remember that! He got chatbox banned after! Man, that was so not cool. Even I have grudges against some girls, but I keep them to myself. There are some boundaries that are just not to be crossed.

ocagrevy
11-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Today I broke up with my girlfriend, she knows my pl password (changed it now!) and she went around telling my friends I killed myself and was going to delete my acc.....she almost got me kicked out of a really good guild. So a bit of advice, if u have a psyko gf/ex that knows ur password change it before u break up with her!

Ha im going to save myself alot of drama and not say all the things i would love to about this topic. Ill just say that you have some good advice and maybe changing the locks on your house isnt such a bad idea. Lotta crazy f*m*l*s out there :/