Xyzther
11-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Which do you think is better, pl or sl?

Draopwnzall
11-20-2011, 07:30 PM
I want free cash. :0

Deadbeathc
11-20-2011, 07:40 PM
I prefer SL, I might give PL a go again though.

Iron Hand
11-20-2011, 07:42 PM
lol seems what you prefer... i have always been a science fiction geek so sl is best for me. but pl fun too... it is really a matter of preference of taste rather than substance. pl been around longer and is a more refined game.. but sl seems to be catching up cant wait for new levels.

enchantereess
11-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Pocket legends is great but I think star legends will be better than pocket legends (like what Iron said) once new dungeons come.

Kaytar
11-20-2011, 09:02 PM
In my opinion, SL is boring. PL was my first love and its staying that way.
This comment will probably go up in flames :(

cjackyo
11-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Pl I like swords and wizards. No flames yet :)

Blind
11-20-2011, 09:39 PM
I've had all 3 56s and 1 61 on pl. i quit pl now for sl. Sl is overall better game for me and it is still a baby. Imagine what sl will be like at lvl 66. Plus don't forget that pvp is coming soon. So yeah. Sl ftw.

JazzBlue
11-20-2011, 10:51 PM
I started in PL, and because I was unfamiliar with the dynamics, I failed as a bear there. Moved over to SL and I haven't looked back. SL is a very well run game (as I'm sure PL is as well) but I've always been more of a sci-fi junkie than a fantasy one, so SL is an easy choice for me.

Plus, being on the new side of the game, it's awesome to see all the new tweaks & content that are going in place all the time!

Kingofhurtz
11-20-2011, 11:14 PM
I completely agree with Kaytar.

Conradin
11-20-2011, 11:19 PM
Pocket legends- Although i have Bigg ideas that would be sick for PL and make it sweet

plmafiaboss
11-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Star legends is boring enough said :D

Zeus
11-20-2011, 11:58 PM
I like both. Do I have time for both though? I don't know, looks like more all nighters to pull. :/

Nick41324
11-21-2011, 12:06 AM
I think PL is much more laid out, and OF CORSE it should be better because PL has had about 1 and a half years to get started.

Ehh :/ it's not boring at all, it just doesn't have as much features because it's just a baby :) im sure it will be 100x better than it is now by the 1st b-day

Kakatoa91
11-21-2011, 01:58 AM
I started randomly playing PL on ipad in Apple Store before fully on Android.
In the end, It forced me to buy a pad. :p
Then SL came on my new pad2 and took my plat away, I mean my heart away. ;)
Good scifi type of game have been so rare compared to heroic fantasy in my 20 years of internet community games.
Still PL and SL, even if they are twin games with some diff, are the best atm in their category on phone platform. :)

Skeletonlord
11-21-2011, 02:09 AM
I think Pocket Legends is much better, but star legends is a great game!

Deathpunch
11-21-2011, 07:57 AM

But not so boring for you to come onto the SL forums and troll a bit? ;-)

Personally, I prefer SL over PL.

Paar
11-21-2011, 08:14 AM
I prefer Pocket Legends Over Star Legends , because I think SL is to hard /: and Really I'm Better at PL then SL , Lol!

Shaocalur
11-21-2011, 08:23 AM
I prefer Star Legends because I grew up with it. For me it is the perfect game.

Rodvik
11-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Definitely SL over PL. PL had too much of a kiddie vibe to me. So I could never really get into it.

StompArtist
11-21-2011, 11:56 AM
Tomato tomato

drewcapu
11-21-2011, 12:07 PM
PL has basically become a grind-fest. But I still find it loads of fun at the lower levels where you won't find full runs of juiced players.

SL is pretty fun and has already demonstrated various aspects that really require teamwork. With that said, it can very easily become a grindfest as well when you consider the xp required with the fact that we're only up to L30-35.

Liathea
11-21-2011, 02:19 PM
SL is where it's at. PL is a bit too cartoony for me -- even though it doesn't have all the same features as PL yet, SL feels more polished. I can't even imagine what SL will be like once it's been around as long as PL has been.

Hiei
11-22-2011, 05:53 PM
I like sl better cause of human characters, but if I had started pl in beta like sl, I would at least have 1 max level in both.

cjackyo
11-22-2011, 06:08 PM
I also really like............CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
its the best :)

Walkhardd
11-22-2011, 06:12 PM
I think they are both very good games..but, I'm alot further along in pl and simply dont have the time for both..so my vote is pl :)

Snakespeare
11-22-2011, 07:12 PM
As I consider grinding to be the most boring thing you can do in any game, and PL requires 90% grinding anymore, that make SL the more interesting game. But if they use a geomteric progression to determine xp requirements, even SL will turn into an infinite grind. So by then Cowboy Legends and Detective Legends will be more interesting.

Tvis
11-22-2011, 11:14 PM
As I consider grinding to be the most boring thing you can do in any game, and PL requires 90% grinding anymore, that make SL the more interesting game. But if they use a geomteric progression to determine xp requirements, even SL will turn into an infinite grind. So by then Cowboy Legends and Detective Legends will be more interesting.

Hit it right on the head :)

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 03:56 AM
Tomato tomato

Lol!

Shows how many PL players are on the SL forums ;)

Started it out in time for Android users in PL was good to be there seeing it develop but from the time it took to grind to 56 was yes as most said a grindfest now even more so with 100k XP to cap.

So lucky for me within that time I seen a beta key give away on FB joined MMO website and got my key, to be here from the start and have so much say in bugs etc its just a great experience to see it become what it is already within 4-5 months. (Sure Vet PL players felt/feel the same)

But PL always had that child like atmosphere like the graphics gear the etc. To come into SL it has been a much more adult like feel to it. Its still a baby but the amount of work that's been put into it is amazing from STS dedication, and a game like this can only get better. (Hopefully less of a grind and gain XP through other methods)

Iv been on once or twice on PL after Sewers and it all just feels the same ol' even after the new updates, SL on the other hand has taken my heart and I plan on staying within this community as long as I possibly can.