PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Set Idea

zorathorg
11-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Heres a new Vanity set Idea, its just an idea, i dont have any specifics on it yet, but i think the whole set would cost about 50-60 plat.

NOTE: In the pictures below i take no credit in making them, i just found them online and thought they looked fitting for this vanity set

Death's Wardrobe

Includes the hood and skull mask of death, the hood being normal clothing the skull being vanity or vice versa.
the two handed scythe being a vanity item or the skeleton sword. or a bow, the scythe could be both a mages weapon and a warriors weapon, or just a mages, but i think it should be both
The Robe with and without skeleton wings as a vanity. includes skeleton feet and hands
and if someone wanted a skeleton shield to go with the sword.
plus maybe a ring that has claws or something

i know this would be alot of mesh and ttexture adding, but i think it would look awesome on characters, walking around looking like death (the grim reaper) himself. i think that would be epic

some pics i found that look cool:

MightyMicah
11-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Pretty cool, i like it, especially since theres not many vanity sets out there.

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Pretty cool, i like it, especially since theres not many vanity sets out there.
3 to be exact

zorathorg
11-20-2011, 08:21 PM
exactly, and this isnt really halloween since death is everywhere, immenent, and futile to resist, so basically death is perfect anytime anywhere

plz thank if you like! ;)

MightyMicah
11-20-2011, 08:36 PM
3 sets? Or three pieces?

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 08:40 PM
3 sets? Or three pieces?
3 sets, COP and SoH, COP and robes(idk name), SoH and robes, and COP SoH and robes, woops meant 4 ;)

MightyMicah
11-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Lol four variations of one set. ;)

zorathorg
11-26-2011, 02:55 PM
i think we should bring costumes back too, but not as costumes, like the mercenary armor as an armor set, and then you use the mercenary helmets to complete the set, or the zombie head that came in the halloween packs, sell that for platinum and include the zombie body as armor. i also think that they should make more armor for enchantresses and archers who dont want the robes or the leather, and want to have warrior armor instead. im stuck with a level 25 onyx armor, and im level 41. i want a level 40 onyx armor so then you have something for in between level 25's and level 60's. can anyone make this happen at least?