PDA

View Full Version : Farming elite gold pirate chest

Bony
09-24-2018, 02:06 AM
Greetings,
I have started to farm for some good loot.Currently farming elite gold pirate chest,you guyz can suggest me what to farm and you can also join with me to farm.Leave your IGN and Ideas.:eagerness:. MY *IGN : Xenirex

-I have question is there a chest known as arcane weapon chest?

*IF EXIST DOES IT REQUIRES PLAT TO OPEN??

badgirlchlo
09-24-2018, 02:30 AM
Yes. the arcane weapon chest does exist, it drops exclusively in dead city, it doesn't cost plat to open

PostNoob
09-24-2018, 02:34 AM
Greetings,
I have started to farm for some good loot.Currently farming elite gold pirate chest,you guyz can suggest me what to farm and you can also join with me to farm.Leave your IGN and Ideas.:eagerness:. MY *IGN : Xenirex

-I have question is there a chest known as arcane weapon chest?

*IF EXIST DOES IT REQUIRES PLAT TO OPEN??

Yes the lvl 16 arcane chest can be looted on NON elite dead city maps.

Elite gold warchest//elite gold puzzlebox also carry a very expensive item if you get sick of farming kraken :), good luck!.

Marosok
09-24-2018, 04:48 AM
Elite golden warchest (possible maul of ollerus loot) in elite Oltgar keep. Have approx 50% luck and you will farm many of those chests from boss, approx 20k / chest, but i am not sure, how much they cost now, since i farmed there 1year ago, but run take 1 min max and drop rate with 50% luck is very good.

badgirlchlo
09-24-2018, 05:04 PM
Yes. the arcane weapon chest does exist, it drops exclusively in dead city, it doesn't cost plat to open

Edit: costs 5 plat