PDA

View Full Version : gold loot in tainted armor

Zynzyn
09-24-2018, 04:35 AM
After a break, I logged in to AL and this week i have been trying to awaken both tainted helm and tainted armor for gold loot and after trying a lot, i failed. So I checked the list of possible enhancements and i found gold loot is not even listed there. But i had awakened because i saw that in cs goldloot awakened tainted armor is available.

However for the Tainted Weapon in the list of possible enhancements the option for gold loot shows up. So whats going on?
Is anyone else experiencing this?

If it is a bug about gold loot missing from the awakening 'table' for tainted helm and armor although it should be there, I would like a refund please.

Icarusflame
09-24-2018, 04:38 AM
it just a leftover from awakening event couple weeks ago

so you have to wait those event again to get gold loot reroll for armor and helm

Icarusflame
09-24-2018, 04:40 AM
its not a bug. i guess you miss that

very unfortunate, but i guess you cant get ur refund bro

Itzitz
09-24-2018, 04:40 AM
U can see possible awakens in gears bro .. no gold loot awakes in helm and armor now :) that gears u saw is from extravaganza time event awake, theres a gold loot that time but now no gl awakes..

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
09-24-2018, 04:41 AM
it just a leftover from awakening event couple weeks ago

so you have to wait those event again to get gold loot reroll for armor and helm

Thats pretty confusing. It should be mentioned atleast in fineprint on the items. Thanks though.