PDA

View Full Version : 45 different character builds!!1!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Yup, I did all my calculations and I found out there are 45 different builds you can do with the three classes! the variables you need are how many classes there are, how many different skills there are (DEX, INT, STR), and how many attribute points you get after each level.

notice that there are three (3) different classes, three (3) different skills, and you get five (5) attribute points. 3 * 3 * 5 = 45.

ENCHANTRESS:

- Puting all points in INT, STR, or DEX. (That's three so far)

- Since ther are five attribute points you can also do this: 1 point in STR, 4 points in DEX; two in STR, three in DEX; three in STR, two in DEX; four in STR, one in DEX. (That's another four) These classes can be known as clever paladins.

- one in DEX, four in INT; two in DEX, three in INT; three in DEX, two in INT; four in DEX, one in INT. (That's another four) These classes can be known as clever mages.

- one in STR, four in INT; two in STR, three in INT; three in STR, two in INT; four in STR, one in INT (That's the last four) These classes can be known as intelligent paladins.

AVIAN:

- Since ther are five attribute points you can also do this: 1 point in STR, 4 points in DEX; two in STR, three in DEX; three in STR, two in DEX; four in STR, one in DEX. (That's another four) These classes can be known as clever warbirds.

- one in DEX, four in INT; two in DEX, three in INT; three in DEX, two in INT; four in DEX, one in INT. (That's another four) These classes can be known as clever smartbirds.

- one in STR, four in INT; two in STR, three in INT; three in STR, two in INT; four in STR, one in INT (That's the last four) These classes can be known as intelligent warbirds.

WARRIOR:

- Since ther are five attribute points you can also do this: 1 point in STR, 4 points in DEX; two in STR, three in DEX; three in STR, two in DEX; four in STR, one in DEX. (That's another four) These classes can be known as clever warriors.

- one in DEX, four in INT; two in DEX, three in INT; three in DEX, two in INT; four in DEX, one in INT. (That's another four) These classes can be known as intelligent bowbears.

- one in STR, four in INT; two in STR, three in INT; three in STR, two in INT; four in STR, one in INT (That's the last four) These classes can be known as Intelligent warriors.

Over all, this proves that there are 45 character builds. ;).

BeardedBear
07-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Nice work typing these up, but 90% of these builds are trash.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-11-2010, 07:37 PM

that may be true, but there might be updates in the future that will make them stronger.

Theremin
07-12-2010, 02:41 AM
They would have to do some work on how gear is currently itemized. I saw a person playing today who was level 45, but they had basically even stats for STR, DEX, and INT, which made it so they could not equip high level gear. Curious: What would be the advantage to that at this point in the game?

Royce
07-12-2010, 06:51 AM
Theremin, no advantage at all.
Lightning, there are actually far more possible builds. You missed sime popular ones in fact, like an enchantress with 16 Str for 1 H/s (this build would never be reached putting the same amount of points in each level up). To actually calculate this number you'd have to get into combinations or permutations and the actual number would be in the thousands I believe.

Edit: Actually since what you have here is the possible ways to distribute points for 1 level up, you could calculate possible builds like this:
Fist divide by 3 to return to a single class, so 15. Then raise that number to the power of the current level minus 1 since there is no level 0. Then multiply by 3 again to cover all classes. So it would be 3*(15)^44 currently. This would be an overestimate because it would not account for different routes arriving at the same final build, but it gives an idea that there are many more possibilities than 45. The answer is there is an enormous number of possible builds. If anyone really cares, and lightning doesn't do it, I can calculate this more rigorously later.

flaimdude
07-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Cool stats, bro. ;)

Royce
07-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Okay, so I crunched the numbers, and currently at level 45, there are 24,200 possible attribute builds for each class (far more if you want to consider skill point assignment as well). That comes to 72,600 possible builds if you consider all three classes separately ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Okay, so I crunched the numbers, and currently at level 45, there are 24,200 possible attribute builds for each class (far more if you want to consider skill point assignment as well). That comes to 72,600 possible builds if you consider all three classes separately ;)

Wow...Nice calculating lol

kanle
07-13-2010, 12:52 AM

yes,i think most are trash

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 12:53 AM
yes,i think most are trash

That may be true, but like I said, there might be updates in the future that will help those classes.

KingFu
07-13-2010, 01:00 AM

If you aren't an accountant yet, be one!!!!!!!!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 01:01 AM

Yeah he should xD. but the only reason I put 45 is because there are aloooooooot of other builds that are kinda trashy.

KingFu
07-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Yeah he should xD. but the only reason I put 45 is because there are aloooooooot of other builds that are kinda trashy.

Lol, I know bear already said this, but, let's just say, some of those wouldn't be my first pick for a build. ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 01:11 AM
Lol, I know bear already said this, but, let's just say, some of those wouldn't be my first pick for a build. ;)

I know what u mean lol.

Theremin
07-13-2010, 01:21 AM
I should make a new char and spec it for Osiris drops, since that's all I seem to be getting lately. Haha.

Theremin
07-13-2010, 02:11 AM

Someone else in-game told me they were an accountant and they HATED their job. They likened their dislike of their job to something resembling the circumstances of that movie "Office Space." I said, "That movie changed my life!" Lmao!

Haha, robots. Haha. :D