PDA

View Full Version : xp run to lvl 60 help

blurryeyes
11-20-2011, 08:42 PM
i am lvl 57 now and I find the nuris xp runs are extremely difficult unless i am with a super team with elixirs, and I cant even pass the nuris madness boss yet.

I know i can still get xp at sewers runs, but what exactly is the xp ratio difference in sewers and nuris?

which place do you guys suggest to get xp?

And is it there will always be 2 area where I can gain xp? eg, if I am lvl 50 i can get xp from alien part3 and sewers?

iGman
11-20-2011, 08:46 PM
You can still get xp from sewers but not a much as grinding on nuri's. The higher Level you become, the less xp you gain from killing enemies. If you ever noticed the Colored circle Next to the health bars of enemies? If it's Red, you get Max xp from them. If it's Gray, you get none.
As for farming on nuri's, I suggest Haunted symphony. Really good place to grind for xp if you got full party. And use those free elixirs lol.

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 08:49 PM
You can still get xp from sewers but not a much as grinding on nuri's. The higher Level you become, the less xp you gain from killing enemies. If you ever noticed the Colored circle Next to the health bars of enemies? If it's Red, you get Max xp from them. If it's Gray, you get none.
As for farming on nuri's, I suggest Haunted symphony. Really good place to grind for xp if you got full party. And use those free elixirs lol.
u stop getting xp from sewers at 56 and the colored circles actually shows their drop rates: http://www.pocket-legends.com/npcs/color-icons-beside-enemy-health-bar/

iGman
11-20-2011, 08:51 PM
It's stands for xp too I believe or I could be mistaken. Whenever it's gray, says I can't gain xp from that dungeon anymore, when it's red I get 2-3 xp per a kill. When it's yellow, I get 1-2 xp per a kill