PDA

View Full Version : accidental purchase of swamp thing band

StorminForman
09-24-2018, 08:30 PM
Hi,

I feel awful complaining but I finally got 10 red coins from running the bog for a couple of weeks and meant to buy a swamp thing band of mind on my sorcerer, Polgarrah but by mistake hit the wrong button and ended up getting the swamp thing band of shadow. Figured I would at least sell it but much to my surprise I can't even sell it. Is there anyway I can have my 10 coins back or the ring of mind? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!
Thanks,
Polgarrah

termi330
09-24-2018, 08:36 PM
I think it is not possible, I did similar mistake to yours, I bought ring for red coins and spent tons of awakenings gems to get very good awake but then I just realized that it can not be sold, trade or even stash.. Yeee its sucks, I will never get back my money.. Feels bad man.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Lethoiun
09-24-2018, 09:45 PM
always check the bottom right when you selected it will tell you if stashable or tradeable

StorminForman
09-25-2018, 10:56 AM
but why would they even have the option to buy it if you can't use it, stash it or trade it? Makes no sense?

lissil
09-28-2018, 11:45 AM
Hi,

I feel awful complaining but I finally got 10 red coins from running the bog for a couple of weeks and meant to buy a swamp thing band of mind on my sorcerer, Polgarrah but by mistake hit the wrong button and ended up getting the swamp thing band of shadow. Figured I would at least sell it but much to my surprise I can't even sell it. Is there anyway I can have my 10 coins back or the ring of mind? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!
Thanks,
Polgarrah

I suggest sending a mail to support. They're the ones who decides on rollbacks on accidental purchases.

Futumsh
09-28-2018, 12:11 PM
but why would they even have the option to buy it if you can't use it, stash it or trade it? Makes no sense?

Those rings are usable by all classes, just there are different rings with different stats.