PDA

View Full Version : Rejected Offer

Monopolize
09-25-2018, 08:27 AM
I completed a paid offer from IronSource (Purchase any amount in Legacy of Discord) which was supposed to reward me 127 plats and yeah, they rejected it (I sent them a photo of my proof of purchase). After sending them an email on regarding if why it got rejected/denied, they responded and these are their reasons:

"The offer was not completed per the specified requirements (you were not a first time installer or did not complete the required action) or that the completion is not attributed to our offer wall"

I'm 99.9% that it was my first time to download that game, though i don't have any proof because I researched that there is no way to know the date of the first time I downloaded it (Android). I did complete the required action which was to purchase any amount of diamonds/gems from the game (I have proof). I have a proof that the completion is attributed to their offer wall.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Iluminista
09-25-2018, 03:41 PM
I completed a paid offer from IronSource (Purchase any amount in Legacy of Discord) which was supposed to reward me 127 plats and yeah, they rejected it (I sent them a photo of my proof of purchase). After sending them an email on regarding if why it got rejected/denied, they responded and these are their reasons:

"The offer was not completed per the specified requirements (you were not a first time installer or did not complete the required action) or that the completion is not attributed to our offer wall"

I'm 99.9% that it was my first time to download that game, though i don't have any proof because I researched that there is no way to know the date of the first time I downloaded it (Android). I did complete the required action which was to purchase any amount of diamonds/gems from the game (I have proof). I have a proof that the completion is attributed to their offer wall.

Anyone else have the same issue?Tapjoy is also having problems. Fyber was the best.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
09-26-2018, 09:26 AM
These “Offer” engines boarder on the line of wire fraud. I’m tempted to print out all my emails from them and SS of the offer pages and send to my Attorney Generals’ office with a formal complaint! But remember ppl , STS cant help with these offers.