PDA

View Full Version : Respeccing Confusion

Rebel
07-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Ok, so I want to respec to intellect as an enchantress. The only trouble is, would it be worth it? Yes, the new skill conversion is on its way, but is it going to add enough benefit to lose the paladin armor? I have yet to see how the conversion will work. So, I will most likely wait to see how it works. Will it not only affect skill power, but also affect actual stats greater? So, I have full Thoth (wand/bracer) from ao2. My main question will have to wait until after the conversion. The question will be: Would it be more beneficial to have the benefits of FULL intellect with power added to skills (and hopefully stats), or will we still get the most out of speccing just enought into intellect and putting the rest into Dexterity or Strength. Any helpful comments will be very grateful! Although, to be honest, not many of my questions will be answered until after the conversion. Thanks for any help you provide! Thanks!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Just wait to respec after the skill conversion update. Then, you'll know what to do ;).

Inching
07-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Like u I have full Thoth. With the bracer we hv decent armor so I guess it's a matter of preference. I find a pure to be most fun for me and I hv tried all hybrids with all the top gear. Just a matter of personal taste I think. I don't pvp so it doesn't really matter to me.

Relis
07-12-2010, 06:26 AM
I'm waiting to see what they do before I respec any if my toons.

Rebel
07-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. I wish that they would add special boosts to armor such as +??? Skill Damage, or (if they ever add healers (which I hope they do)) +??? Heal. This would help my decision. Anyway, I guess the main question of how I should place my attributes will be answered after the update.

By the way, Inching, how many intellect points did it take to get 5 m/s?

Violentsaint
07-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. I wish that they would add special boosts to armor such as +??? Skill Damage, or (if they ever add healers (which I hope they do)) +??? Heal. This would help my decision. Anyway, I guess the main question of how I should place my attributes will be answered after the update.

By the way, Inching, how many intellect points did it take to get 5 m/s?

well all of his points are in intell and his intel with full thoth is 248, but im not sure what his intell is without gear on.

Inching
07-14-2010, 03:06 AM
I haven't checked but 100% of all my points are in INT.

I just got the lvl 45 Isis wand drop today so I'm trying that out so I don't have zero H/s. As far as playable I think is the same. To be honest anything above 20ish M/ s there is not a whole lot of difference.