PDA

View Full Version : Option to choose your map.

Shayy
09-25-2018, 01:21 PM
I think the option to be able to choose your map would be essential. At times rooms get full, definitely donít take away the room capacity but allow us to see how many people are in a certain map and give us the option to refresh the map selection so that if the map we are wanting into is full we can refresh until there is an opening.

Moscu
09-25-2018, 01:49 PM
x2

/11chars

IGN: Moscu

BigBan
09-27-2018, 08:27 AM
something choosery. and something choosing

Vermouthz
10-25-2018, 07:51 PM
I think the option to be able to choose your map would be essential. At times rooms get full, definitely don’t take away the room capacity but allow us to see how many people are in a certain map and give us the option to refresh the map selection so that if the map we are wanting into is full we can refresh until there is an opening.

:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Communion
10-26-2018, 09:40 PM
That'd be nice. I'm usually leaving and rejoining matches to find a different map that I'm in the mood for.

ImRandy
11-02-2018, 11:05 AM
So ... how is it chosen now which map you join? Number of players ? Escape pod just left ?

BEJ
11-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Do we know exactly how many games on each map are running at any given time? Typically?

It would be cool, adding to this, to see what the current jackpot looks like. We all know a high jackpot is high risk for someone who doesnít have a lot of friends in game, but the reward is great. Or if they donít mind grinding out victories, they can take the easy route, where itís more of a free for all.