PDA

View Full Version : Please fix botting maps to sts

Kumsaati
09-26-2018, 04:22 PM
I opened thread but nobody see
Elite Timekeeper's Cyrpt is the map the most botters using it.(elite maus)
The tactic is Just entering timed elite timekeepers cyrpt and collecting gold from boxes in first area and re entering doing it all day with macro. If you stay just afk in elite you will see some of them.
Please fix this economy crashed just remove boxes from there.
Hydra map is the second map.
The tactic is basic we all know

InstntAL
09-26-2018, 04:25 PM
this won’t even benefit you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kumsaati
09-26-2018, 04:45 PM
this won’t even benefit you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you like people farming daily 2m without effort its good then

Oldnewzeus
09-26-2018, 06:21 PM
Hydra full of them too

Abuze
09-26-2018, 06:31 PM
It's almost like STS made it easier with those auto pots

Kumsaati
09-27-2018, 02:21 PM
Upupuppupuo

tahtto
09-27-2018, 02:36 PM
Hmm seem like sts has more issue with bots than gold farming player and they dont know hw to coupe with bots so they just disable gold drop such convenient way to solve a problem. No gold no bots.

Futurereal
09-27-2018, 08:01 PM
I opened thread but nobody see
Elite Timekeeper's Cyrpt is the map the most botters using it.(elite maus)
The tactic is Just entering timed elite timekeepers cyrpt and collecting gold from boxes in first area and re entering doing it all day with macro. If you stay just afk in elite you will see some of them.
Please fix this economy crashed just remove boxes from there.
Hydra map is the second map.
The tactic is basic we all know

The hypocrisy in this post is just disgusting what you had achieved with your CTF banner? cough * cough dummy user 2014! You first have to look at yourself in the mirror, but because of players like you, we no longer had a PvP leaderboard.

Hmm seem like sts has more issue with bots than gold farming player and they dont know hw to coupe with bots so they just disable gold drop such convenient way to solve a problem. No gold no bots.

You are sure his a$$ buddy, you understand that macro is indeed used for gold farmers or you admit that you are the cause of the removal of the pvp leaderboard, your two scandals still confess it just like the Armenian genocide.

Ctrl+alt+del, if you cannot accept the facts.

Kumsaati
09-28-2018, 12:50 AM
The hypocrisy in this post is just disgusting what you had achieved with your CTF banner? cough * cough dummy user 2014! You first have to look at yourself in the mirror, but because of players like you, we no longer had a PvP leaderboard.

You are sure his a$$ buddy, you understand that macro is indeed used for gold farmers or you admit that you are the cause of the removal of the pvp leaderboard, your two scandals still confess it just like the Armenian genocide.

Hate speech basicly

Kumsaati
09-28-2018, 02:13 AM

Also probably macro gold farmer i think sts should check you

tahtto
09-28-2018, 02:49 AM

"getting gold = gold farming" Do we need macro program to farm gold legitly? unless you're the one who used it.
HMMMMMMMM ctrl+alt+del ? Did you mean alt+f4??

Kumsaati
09-28-2018, 06:17 AM
"getting gold = gold farming" Do we need macro program to farm gold legitly? unless you're the one who used it.
HMMMMMMMM ctrl+alt+del ? Did you mean alt+f4??

I dont think he can think

Gouiwaa9000
09-28-2018, 06:47 AM
This would be my solution : each map can have a small square "spawn" area with a short road leading of it and making one turn , which leads to the original start of the map . Maybe add a few obstacles like rocks or trees to make it slightly harder .
When players enter the map they are randomly placed in the box ( can have multiple pre-set spawn points , anything over 4 will work as long as they dont follow a pattern ) .

This way it will be impossible to predict which way you have to go when starting a map .

Azerothraven
09-28-2018, 11:51 AM
Worth checking into.

kandemirtimucin
09-29-2018, 04:07 PM
Nerf hydra ;((

kandemirtimucin
09-29-2018, 04:12 PM
Plsss hydraaaa

Kumsaati
10-02-2018, 06:30 AM
Does something changed?