PDA

View Full Version : /New/ The Adventures of the arcane mayhem legends! Comic Series #1

Flamesofanger
09-27-2018, 06:37 AM
Hey guys, hope you're having a good weekend.

Spell
09-27-2018, 09:36 AM
il have whatever u had before making this comic.. xD hehe

Xxkayakxx
09-27-2018, 12:09 PM
Lol Flame, great ideas and funny work XD I love the staff!!!!
And the idea of getting random help like in other games.

Hercules
09-27-2018, 12:09 PM
hahaha this was really funny! good job!

Ebereasider
09-27-2018, 12:36 PM
I know how to kill the bunny, that'll need the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, and here's how to use it:
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Flamesofanger
09-29-2018, 12:22 PM
il have whatever u had before making this comic.. xD hehe
No, all the nightmare dust is mine!

Lol Flame, great ideas and funny work XD I love the staff!!!!
And the idea of getting random help like in other games.
thanks and glad you liked it :)

hahaha this was really funny! good job!
Appreciate it mate! thank you ^_^

I know how to kill the bunny, that'll need the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, and here's how to use it:
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
Ahaha monty python :)

Spheresome
09-29-2018, 01:41 PM
I'm so confused....

Sorry bro but I have no idea what is going on in these comics ://

Maketaca
09-30-2018, 06:41 AM
You need plat to pay for taxi :(

Rauitri
09-30-2018, 11:53 AM
The community is lucky to have someone like you :), always entertaining with your ideas, you must have alot of time, knowing that game state is kinda pointless. Keep up the good work, and we'll stay tuned on the comic series [emoji5][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Warriorknown
09-30-2018, 03:51 PM
I'm so confused....

Sorry bro but I have no idea what is going on in these comics ://

Same but it looks cool.