PDA

View Full Version : Quitting ... permanently?

Tippertwo
09-27-2018, 07:59 AM
Several times these past few weeks, I've been debating whether I should post this thread ... I finally concluded I would but wouldn't list specifics.

The time has come for me to move on. I've been playing this game for 3 years at the least, and enjoyed all the friends I've made and (I must say, enemies too ;) )

Most people when they leave have a list of "shout out thank you's" at the end of their threads ... I'm just going to say thanks to everyone (and you know if this is you or not) who have talked to me over the years and continued to support me by their friendship (even if we weren't exactly "close friends," I still enjoyed talking to you!)

I'll continue to stay on forums and see what's new with the game. You "might" see me pop on once in awhile to check the new features out, (or run events, but not farm hardcore) but I won't sit down for long periods at a time and play as I used to. I'll still be accepting pms and especially those on discord :)

All that to say,
Cya in the twilight zone,
Tipper

Tsuchii
09-27-2018, 08:19 AM
I was that "Have a nice day! I saw you in forum then wanted to say hi!" player. Sad to read this also, I thought"He/She is so nice" about you all the time.
Hope we can see you in Arlor again!
-Sekari.

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

wangkj
09-27-2018, 07:54 PM
Bye tipper, never knew you that well but you were an active forumer and I hope that we can maybe meet in game or on discord. Good luck in real life and have a good day.Just noticed we started playing around the same time :P - seasiskefe (Officer of forgiveness a past guild).

Encryptions
09-28-2018, 10:45 PM
Tips my hat off.

Zojak
10-22-2018, 03:23 PM
Good luck Tipper!

Kairihearts
10-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Aww man tipper was my only friend left from the start of playing AL I did see her active recently I sent a pm but no luck this sucks hurts so much my oldest and most dearest friend I love you tipper good luck my old friend :) you'll always be in my thoughts :***

Tenguila
12-06-2020, 12:34 PM
WAKANDA FOREVER!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

synoptix
12-14-2020, 09:13 AM
need 10 posts

Kopyah140293
07-23-2021, 08:43 PM
Konnnttttoooollllll anjiiinnggggggg