PDA

View Full Version : 2018-09-27 Content Update (259115)

TzatOps
09-27-2018, 10:36 AM
+ The Fighting Spirit Event returns this week! 2X Spirit XP in Festerfang.
+ Find the Spirit Hulk during this week's event and loot his Fighting Spirit Crate!
+ Mireguard Level 71 Set Artifacts can now be looted from Hydra and Lord of the Flies.
+ Hydra now takes progressively more damage the more times it is stunned, and appendages are untargetable during stun / enrage.
+ Festerfang single boss zones no longer drop gold.
+ The Dreamscape Cleaver's Vortex should now properly do damage.
+ Daily Quest 'Breathing Fire' should send you to the correct location when you don't have it.
+ Many quests which could previously only be done in normal dungeons can also be done in elites.

Alfabeast
09-27-2018, 10:40 AM
+ Find the Spirit Hulk during this week's event and loot his Fighting Spirit Crate!
+ Mireguard Level 71 Set Artifacts can now be looted from Hydra and Lord of the Flies.
+ Hydra now takes progressively more damage the more times it is stunned, and appendages are untargetable during stun / enrage.
+ Daily Quest 'Breathing Fire' should send you to the correct location when you don't have it.
+ Many quests which could previously only be done in normal dungeons can also be done in elites. Ty tap
Awesome:)

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Alfabeast
09-27-2018, 10:42 AM
Ty tap
Awesome:)

Sent from my LGLS450 using TapatalkTzap*
Oh and"first"

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
09-27-2018, 10:42 AM
Mire art

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-27-2018, 10:43 AM
Omg great ty sts

rinnohara109
09-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Nice ...

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Itzitz
09-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Mire arti can be looted tnx!

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

alxe
09-27-2018, 10:48 AM
Welp rip farming

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Marosok
09-27-2018, 10:49 AM

Jesus................. Empty raid zones.

aramachhangte
09-27-2018, 10:53 AM
Cooool.. Ty.. Mire artefact.. Yayyyy..

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
09-27-2018, 10:55 AM
Back to esg n m6...rogue face turns green

WiiCarlim
09-27-2018, 10:57 AM

No gold in raid = empty

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Locus
09-27-2018, 10:58 AM
Hydra bog not drop gold after update ?

noahgoulin
09-27-2018, 10:59 AM
How do I make gold now?

Jhoncat
09-27-2018, 11:00 AM
Now to smart people who loot artifacts don't sell it cheap

ancestor
09-27-2018, 11:01 AM
Thank you for this update! It was getting kinda ridiculous. For those who are under 71 it was nearly impossible to continuously do runs for xp. No one was ether present in swamp or no one stayed it sucks it sucks it takes an event to get people to play it but this should help quite a bit after the event :) . The no gold drop is alittle much though. The swamp doesnt even drop any compared to graveyard and graveyard is way easier. The gold needs to be adjusted in swamp like 2x more. That way higher levels will play it.

Elitegoldwar
09-27-2018, 11:01 AM
+ Many quests which could previously only be done in normal dungeons can also be done in elites.
Dreamscaoe cleaver <333333333

Raymondoomer
09-27-2018, 11:02 AM
Omg...i juz spend a bunch of money to gear up my new rogue...and now you said no more gold drop in hydra. But its ok, i love maous actually!

WiiCarlim
09-27-2018, 11:10 AM

Add aps in Dreamscape, 10k mobs, 1k boss and 200 pets aps

GoodmorningSam
09-27-2018, 11:11 AM
What is the purpose of mire sets if we cant enjoy using it wearing it in runs.

I hope there's a new map, many new maps to come.

piaoruim
09-27-2018, 11:14 AM
No more drop gold in hydra?
GZ STS!

Ticklish
09-27-2018, 11:16 AM
To the people complaining that rogues got it good while Hydra was dropping millions of gold--The same rogues had to spend a lot more for their gear, for their awakenings, and for their jewels. In the end it is not the rogues who benefited from this but people selling rogue items. I have seen overpriced jewels and gear fly off the consignment shop. So if you do hear rogues complain about the nerf, this is the reason. Whatever they made, they spent on overpriced items. I feel worse for those who made rogues for the purpose of farming hydra, especially after last week's 2x event where devs literally said "Need a rogue for farming hydra?". To have spent days and then gold on gearing a rogue for Hydra gold farming, and then have it nerfed the next week, must be painful.

In the end though, I think stopping this ridiculous amount of gold influx is the right move. It just wasn't wise to do it after suggesting that the 2xp is ideal for people to make rogues for Hydra runs. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The economy will take awhile to settle after this inflation. People who made bank can now settle comfortably, while the rest struggle to recoup their losses after buying gold loot gear, etc etc.

I am happy at how much you are taking your players' insights into consideration. But maybe we need better foresight in changes so that people don't get too affected by the economic yo-yo. Thank you.

darkuspvp
09-27-2018, 11:16 AM
Hydra gold bug 😡

evilmorty
09-27-2018, 11:17 AM
Time for a gold loot panic sale, 100% sure i won't return to maus. Most 71 should have enough gold to last the rest of 2018, was nice while it lasted

Hercules
09-27-2018, 11:24 AM
I do not know why things are always changed by a minority that always complains. Personally one of the things that motivated me to level up later after 6 months without playing was to get gold from hydra hehehe

Marosok
09-27-2018, 11:25 AM
What should i do now developers when i am not interested in spirits or boring maps running for some fangs/ jewels or another trash and i spent every single gold on gold loot, because gold farming is the main reason, why i spent hours every single day in your game? No more point of playing AL for me. Make at least mausoleum version of deep marsh, when we can farm gold.

piaoruim
09-27-2018, 11:33 AM
I'm in the same situation .. I was 5-6 months away .. I just came back for the gold in hydra

Lolifee
09-27-2018, 11:34 AM
So I bought mire set pieces and single target gear for my mage to farm hydra.
that was too slow so i made a rog with mire gear and high gl to farm better.
now set pieces drop and hydra has no more gl. fml

btw doing a quitting sale lol

WiiCarlim
09-27-2018, 11:35 AM
Dev you said that the current expansion would be the best, now no more, I'm sorry.

deathhbringer
09-27-2018, 11:43 AM
If mire artifact is lootable from boss then it should be available for red coins just like other mire armor or helm which is lootable from boss :/

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Parzjval
09-27-2018, 11:50 AM
No gold drop on hydra wow

Glixr
09-27-2018, 11:54 AM
Question: where will we be able to earn red raid coins if nobody is running hydra anymore? I have 3 chars all with 6 or 7 red coins in satchel, just shy of buying items.

gianthills
09-27-2018, 11:55 AM
Why do I want mireguard set if you do not have gold to farm?

Enviado de meu Positivo Twist S usando o Tapatalk

Fearrr
09-27-2018, 11:56 AM
No more gold drops in Infested/Hydra...Lmao Savage! I don't use GL Awakes nor did I make a rouge during Double XP Event... So I'm just going to drink my tea...

Xxkayakxx
09-27-2018, 11:58 AM
Add aps in Dreamscape, 10k mobs, 1k boss and 200 pets aps

Guess what..... +1 ;)

evilmorty
09-27-2018, 12:14 PM
What do i log into al to do as a 71 now? That's the question

Ravager
09-27-2018, 12:20 PM
What do i log into al to do as a 71 now? That's the question

You farm hydra to sell mire artifacts that you hopefully loot. Looting and selling was how the game was before massive economy-disrupting gold drops. Or you use plat for the usual stuff.

Nrrd
09-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Please dont take gold drop out!!! i dont like this

evilmorty
09-27-2018, 12:24 PM
You farm hydra to sell mire artifacts that you hopefully loot. Looting and selling was how the game was before massive economy-disrupting gold drops. Or you use plat for the usual stuff.

Good idea, may just sit and sell stuff for a few weeks while the economy crumbles

MasterP
09-27-2018, 12:26 PM
The only rogues who spent are the ones who want to be on Hydra times.. Otherwise most rogues with 2.8k - 3.2k dmg were more than enough to run hydra easily and fast. Unless you are part of the few uber rich people for whom, 100m is nothing but change, then yes you can afford to spend crazily on overpriced things without losing out much. Come. I'v made about 60m from hydra.. without spending much and pretty average gear. There was no need.
There is talk of some people farming 200m in a month .. GG sts.. Took you ages to realize.

Btw when are you guys going to fix the spirit marsh bug? Lt Doryln or whatever his name is, his pools gives spirit wep xp. People enter map in ghost pt, find that boss.. And just stand near him and afk without dying, all night, whilst levelling the weps.. Fix please.

Crocodile
09-27-2018, 12:27 PM
What do i log into al to do as a 71 now? That's the questionThe real question is where vials? Why is it too elusive? Haha

Fake_Stats
09-27-2018, 12:27 PM
What is green cross on set rarity items rn?

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ Тапатока

Encryptions
09-27-2018, 12:32 PM
Rest in peace, indeed this update has terminated the gold loot items price.

MiruZetu
09-27-2018, 12:35 PM
For those who think its great awesome nice.. its nothing. Playing 0 gold drop raid zone is like playing 1st map... N who gets happy with drop mir arti.... U will get tired with 2-3 run bcoz if no gold drop n deaths.... Stupid crap update!!

arcanefid
09-27-2018, 12:38 PM
Great update. The gold drops were ridiculous, and in a very easy map too. And also pretty good to see that the F2P nabs like me can now get at least the 3 item Bonus of the Mireguard Set. :3

tahtto
09-27-2018, 12:44 PM
Gl getting mire pieces when no one is farming thanks to sts .who will even farm it when the set serve 0 purpose in current situation

tahtto
09-27-2018, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the new "Pocket Legend"

Gaprisha
09-27-2018, 12:55 PM
The least that could have been done is reduce the gold loot drastically. Not remove it entirely. Yes it has benefited those with seriously high gl awakens but these nabs are not even half of the general arlor poor nab population.

Adjetivo
09-27-2018, 12:56 PM
Omg mire artifact, thanks sts!

Adjetivo
09-27-2018, 12:58 PM
Omg mire artifact, thanks sts!

You made hydra and Lord drop mire, but what I found boring was that Hydra and Lord no more drop gold, it made me sad.

ciagenny
09-27-2018, 01:19 PM
I know that this is content update, means that it will apply forever before any further change. But some question going on. Will Hydra drop no more gold forever or only specifically during this event?
Thanks before JustG.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Korabiv
09-27-2018, 01:28 PM
Kinda mixed feeling about this update.

Gold loot definantly needed to be nerf as it was causing massive inflation. Nerfing it to 0 was too much in my opinion as now I feel this will be a dead map. Now out of all the swamp maps, I feel people will only farm deep marsh for aps when it is open.

My rogue just got to level 70, and I had spent a fair amount on gear and pets. Not sure what I will do now cuz I prefer playing as mage for everything else except hydra. My gold and time has been wasted :(

Obooo
09-27-2018, 01:37 PM
Before laugh or cry, let me ask a constructive question: would "luck" affect the drop rate of mire artifact from hydra? Thank you very much.

Obooo
09-27-2018, 01:42 PM
Same thing here. When i saw no attention from sts to change the imbalanced gaming, i had to create a new rog account, and spent 20m gold on it for rog gears, which was all what i have saved after years in the game. Hahaha. But now goes to another extreme. Well, the good thing is, i feel fun to play differently as a rogue. Lovers always love. Guess we will look and move forward laughing in tears. :-D

Zwid
09-27-2018, 01:43 PM
No more gold on Hydra map , gold loot eq became useless, all 71 maps are useless. For me this game is RIP after last update. Everything is going in the wrong direction.
No ty for running old maps and drop pirate chest or any other trash.

Obooo
09-27-2018, 01:48 PM
This new patch is called "ESG Resurrection" ! Hahaha.

danishahmed
09-27-2018, 02:00 PM
This all update would be good if we received it along with new Expansion.

making ur own "Greatest Expansion ever" die is the Greatest thing ever.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Crankomaniac
09-27-2018, 02:01 PM
Thx sts for this amazing Update!
So for those that complaining about Gold loot nerfs in hydra just take a Look into esg and Farm there. The Gold rain from hydra was to much and giving us the opportunity to Farm finally mire arti motivate to farm.

Enjoy the Game and hopefully it will recover from all that broken GL awakenings.

Cheers

Killerjam
09-27-2018, 02:02 PM
This update is SO AMAZING! I’m glad I wasted my time awakening items for gold loot and wasted millions :). Thanks sts!

danishahmed
09-27-2018, 02:02 PM
This all update would be good if we received it along with new Expansion.

making ur own "Greatest Expansion ever" die is the Greatest thing ever.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TapatalkEvah*

Joshua020
09-27-2018, 02:23 PM
+ Festerfang single boss zones no longer drop gold. (go to instant knockout (http://www.osmutantes.com/))

Awesome :) :) :)

PatD
09-27-2018, 02:30 PM
Thx for update! especially for artifact drop! :))

Twomucho
09-27-2018, 02:50 PM
They created maus for the gold, created weapons in new maps you can level up, got new gear and new xp system, new set to make you stronger in new maps if you want, arcane items you can farm without spending plat, events pretty regularly, e fairly certain they given everything and accidentally overlooked a huge problem at first but now have fixed a problem that would’ve surely made the game less enjoyable bc the economy would be hyperinflated, also fixed a problem where every body was just disgusting towards warriors, either on purpose or inadvertently. I’d say they did us all a favor but who the hell am I to say.

Obooo
09-27-2018, 03:33 PM
Agree, overall sts managed the game well, with a few points showing lack of experience, but fixing them willingly. Thumbs up, and thank you, sts.

PapsInDaHouse
09-27-2018, 03:42 PM
Good job sts

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Mekkatorque
09-27-2018, 04:10 PM
Best update eva!

Decide
09-27-2018, 05:24 PM
That's balance , Deep marsh should be the only map for farm & Aps ...
And Artifact loot , Awesome thx's sts ..[emoji3]

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

WiiCarlim
09-27-2018, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=TzatOps;2875102]+ Mireguard Level 71 Set Artifacts can now be looted from Hydra and Lord of the Flies.

Add in Deep Marsh please

Lim Weibin
09-27-2018, 06:51 PM
Nicely done job Sts, personally for me I felt that having this update helps to daily balance out the game as hydra was LEGIT giving out a huge inflation of gold drops out= thus destroying the auction community, increasing each and every price by X2 especially rogue gears.

scarysmerf
09-27-2018, 07:02 PM
Very disappointed about the gold loot being removed we weren't even making that much gold. I only got 6-21k per run you could have took care of the real problem the botters instead you punish all endgame players who had no other way to earn gold.im a plat buyer but I still farm maps for gold what are we supposed to do now farm m6 and esg.,that was the whole point of the expansion new ways to farm and earn gold.

Panmella
09-27-2018, 07:25 PM
Thank you so much for ruining the game. now I will stop playing and many players will also stop.

Darkxendor
09-27-2018, 07:31 PM
no more gold drop from hydra boss, rlly sts? .-.

goendool
09-27-2018, 07:34 PM
No gold drop = empty map

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

Kojak
09-27-2018, 07:36 PM
really ? How do you get the only way to make gold? This way you can not play!

Detd182
09-27-2018, 07:36 PM
+ Many quests which could previously only be done in normal dungeons can also be done in elites.Thank's STS !!!

Time to back to real life [emoji23]

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Greazemk
09-27-2018, 08:10 PM
no gold drops? VERY GREAT *sigh. Really dissapointed

DarkShadowess
09-27-2018, 09:02 PM
+ Festerfang single boss zones no longer drop gold.....seriously? Some of the weaker lvl 71s (myself included) sort of enjoyed running Hydra for gold. Looks like its back to esg and maus: disappointed STS:

Froze.Exe
09-27-2018, 09:36 PM
Before this game was so much fun without goldloot..those days where luck was a thing..actually goldloot ruined this game...why people so obsessed with virtual gold?..lol...just enjoy the game and chat with ur friends...dont tke this game so seriously....trust the devs they know what there doing..

Crocodile
09-27-2018, 09:36 PM
People rants about hydra got nerfed..I wonder what are they doing before hydra map being introduced??

Lim Weibin
09-27-2018, 09:50 PM
Thank you so much for ruining the game. now I will stop playing and many players will also stop.

Go ahead, won’t stop you. Sts only did this major update to balance out the gold drops in hydras, don’t make it sound like as if hydra is everything when it comes to farming gold, try it out at ESG or even maus. :)

matiusjohn
09-28-2018, 12:23 AM
Make vials lootable in festerfang maps would be good

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Froze.Exe
09-28-2018, 01:16 AM
Sts can u update maus lootable..?
Can u add vial drop in maus 5 and 6...

MiruZetu
09-28-2018, 04:14 AM
Al is dead bruh😂😂😂

GoodmorningSam
09-28-2018, 04:30 AM
Al is dead bruh������

We must embrace some changes its all part of a game, i believe its for good.

but dont worry maybe they create new maps :>

jhunezkis
09-28-2018, 04:38 AM
Lol miruZetu the 24/7 gold farmer in hydra.. :P

Rauitri
09-28-2018, 05:40 AM
Make the Mire set to atleast work in Maus and Dreamscape, so there is still some use.

And about the removal of gold, yes this is how the economy was running eversince goldloot came, and no, economy won't crumble, last 2 seasons where did we farm? Esg and Maus all day. There will always be an alternative, we'll earn less but thats how we earned for the past 2 years, why complain now?

Some theories to why they removed the gold drops:

* They probably want to easily fix the people complaining about class composition, by removing the gold straightforward.

*The possible Incentives we could get, there where too many, the high droprates to Mires, lv71 Arcanes, and on how fast the map was finished. The overall rewards was just to big.

*Sts could probably forsee the massive inflation that this will cause in the future, probably they have statistics of farmed gold over time.

*Sts is probably reverting back to farming gears? So they're starting it now?

Generalizations:

-This expansion was similar to the Dreamscape, was promising at first, but back to old content (majority). What I mean with this is we got stronger gears to farm the old maps again, as those old maps assure profit.
- The thing is, old maps are old, also means we spent thousands of hours running the same maps. You get it, its tedious and repititive. But nothing we could do, gold is always the mindset of the people who played during Maus. But farming for gears feels the same honestly, running the same map until you loot something, only difference is this doesn't assure profit, there was this thrill feeling once you have looted something, my Fav. But other then that, the idea of gold farming was for everyone, even for the poor they could earn a million running esg.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

greekAL
09-28-2018, 06:53 AM
problem is we ar forced to go back to esg and maus. if we keep trying for lucky drop the 80% of community will keep earning golds from 100% gl maps so u will left behind at the end if u ar unlucky. stop all (gl %) easy gold or let it everywhere with limits!

WiiCarlim
09-28-2018, 07:26 AM
Please raise the gold of the mobs in Deep Marsh.

PatD
09-28-2018, 07:39 AM
Make the Mire set to atleast work in Maus and Dreamscape, so there is still some use.

And about the removal of gold, yes this is how the economy was running eversince goldloot came, and no, economy won't crumble, last 2 seasons where did we farm? Esg and Maus all day. There will always be an alternative, we'll earn less but thats how we earned for the past 2 years, why complain now?

Some theories to why they removed the gold drops:

* They probably want to easily fix the people complaining about class composition, by removing the gold straightforward.

*The possible Incentives we could get, there where too many, the high droprates to Mires, lv71 Arcanes, and on how fast the map was finished. The overall rewards was just to big.

*Sts could probably forsee the massive inflation that this will cause in the future, probably they have statistics of farmed gold over time.

*Sts is probably reverting back to farming gears? So they're starting it now?

Generalizations:

-This expansion was similar to the Dreamscape, was promising at first, but back to old content (majority). What I mean with this is we got stronger gears to farm the old maps again, as those old maps assure profit.
- The thing is, old maps are old, also means we spent thousands of hours running the same maps. You get it, its tedious and repititive. But nothing we could do, gold is always the mindset of the people who played during Maus. But farming for gears feels the same honestly, running the same map until you loot something, only difference is this doesn't assure profit, there was this thrill feeling once you have looted something, my Fav. But other then that, the idea of gold farming was for everyone, even for the poor they could earn a million running esg.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Gold Removal is to avoid Hyper Inflation, the more u inject gold into the game the less value your gold have, so that mean its really not good for new player!

And for mire set, -1 for the idea to make them work into mauso, the fact we have different set for different zones bring more diversity and more goal into game, but this is only my opinion

Thank you :)

danishahmed
09-28-2018, 07:44 AM
would be good if they acted it earlier. oh wait they gonna say they didn't predicted it? lol.
every lvl 71 knew its dropping way too much gold. Ppl farmed like 100m game already got hundreds of billions dozed already just from hydra
Gold Removal is to avoid Hyper Inflation, the more u inject gold into the game the less value your gold have, so that mean its really not good for new player!

And for mire set, -1 for the idea to make them work into mauso, the fact we have different set for different zones bring more diversity and more goal into game, but this is only my opinion

Thank you :)

Oldnewzeus
09-28-2018, 08:28 AM
Am I the only one whos does not know what ESG is? 😂 help me plis

regards, Oldnewzeus

Fake_Stats
09-28-2018, 08:32 AM
Am I the only one whos does not know what ESG is? [emoji23] help me plis

regards, OldnewzeusIts map called Elite Southern Gates

Trader
09-28-2018, 09:08 AM
How about enabling Maus 5/6 free entry? Or Instead of starting from Maus 1, enable another gate at Maus 3/4.

Oldnewzeus
09-28-2018, 09:16 AM
Thnx rep+ good guy

regards, Oldnewzeus

Fake_Stats
09-28-2018, 10:06 AM
Thnx rep+ good guy

regards, OldnewzeusNp :)

Azerothraven
09-28-2018, 11:57 AM
I think a temporary ban on gold loot on hydra is good. Let economy come back to normal and you guys
Work on a more balanced gameplay not dominated by rogues.
Then make gold farmable here

Otherwise, there is no incentive to farm here or buy mire set etc. like there is no reason to actually play Hydra now. But u add mire Artifact, well no one want it cuz it's not gonna help them more gold or make farming easier in mire

ciagenny
09-28-2018, 12:17 PM
Temporary? I hope it's temporary [emoji23]
I think a temporary ban on gold loot on hydra is good. Let economy come back to normal and you guys

Otherwise, there is no incentive to farm here or buy mire set etc. like there is no reason to actually play Hydra now. But u add mire Artifact, well no one want it cuz it's not gonna help them more gold or make farming easier in mire

Azerothraven
09-28-2018, 12:22 PM
Temporary? I hope it's temporary [emoji23]

Probably not and if it is shouldn't be 4-6 months no good here

evilmorty
09-28-2018, 02:07 PM

+1. I think a temporary ban is good. Maybe only allow hydra to drop gold Saturday to Monday. Have the week day to gear up and farm when everyone should be off school and work.

oscarbd12
09-28-2018, 04:33 PM
RIP gold, so sad

Minced
09-28-2018, 06:54 PM
I believe that this was the reason for the gold drop nerf.

https://youtu.be/2kZwxj1Rxf4

Gridlock140
09-29-2018, 01:05 AM
People always find a way to ruin something smh.

Agnes
09-29-2018, 04:28 AM
I love this update, thanks sts :P ❤️

Sometacoz
09-29-2018, 04:54 AM
I think ppl who spent money on xp elixirs got to Hydra and earned millions while the new players are still poor so yeah rich got richer. Poor stayed the same. Idk if it really helped the new player/nab majority

Stravest
09-29-2018, 09:16 AM

Honestly when I first saw this post and read it I was happy almost about every line of it except the one that it mentioned the there could be no more gold drop from single bosses in Festerfang.
I won't complain about the changes because everything can be nice or bad too as we wanna look at it but in my opinion it was a good thing for any player to farm with others to get better, stronger and to have a nice time together.
That was the best for farming but I think the world won't end because of some change like that, there is still left esg and mausoleum floors too for farming.
If it have to be over then be it and let's just move on to farm on those maps or any other place where anyone want to be.

Overall I don't mind these changes and I'm thankful for this too.

eis
09-29-2018, 11:41 AM
With every update, everything is worse. You said the forum will make a new one, so why not? You make a beautiful forum, so that you can better understand the games? Expansion level 71 is not interesting. Old maps are much better, but there is nothing to farm. A lot of mistakes. I'm waiting for the good news!

Endroids
09-29-2018, 01:30 PM
Removing gold drop from hydra and orrick was a good idea, 100%. By doing this it destroyed all the “new contents” in the game. “The biggest expansion ever,” 5 maps; regular swamp, infested, hydra, spirit marsh, deep marsh. Where most maps are dead.

I believe that swamp is only for xp and obviously murkstones, there’s really no point to farm murkstones and xp for capped players. Murkstones maybe be decently useful but... farming for them? A lot of work and no one, well at least myself, don’t want to run 4500 times/farming those fragments to buy a spirit set where it’s super weak at level 1 and hard to level. It’s gonna be tough there. There’s also an insane amount of xp for the set. Only weapon is useful also. I guess some people go there but most don’t. So map is basically useless.

Spirit marsh yes things are easier and can level up spirit weapons. Only useful for those with spirit items. In general, nope.

Hydra; gold nerf was reasonable, but now farming for mire items are pointless since there’s really no place to farm now.

Infest uhhhh

Deep marsh; only good content but comes out once or twice a week? I’m assuming hydra counted towards the bar, and now that no one runs it... it’ll never open? Well as of right now, the fighting spirit event motivates some people to go to swamp with the croc hunt lix... after event, I don’t know.

New content is dead, everyone is going back to mausoleum and esg. I don’t know how the game can be fixed atm.

Of course, I appreciate the effort you guys put into the game such as attempting to “buff” the events and “balancing” the game. Good job :D

As of right now, I’ll be waiting for the buffed
Halloween event :D can’t wait!

MiruZetu
09-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Lol miruZetu the 24/7 gold farmer in hydra.. :P

Nuuu i don't bro

Alwarez
09-30-2018, 07:04 AM
Sts can u update maus lootable..?
Can u add vial drop in maus 5 and 6...

Add mire set drops in mauso and delete festerfang entirely.

Fake_Stats
09-30-2018, 07:45 AM
Add mire set drops in mauso and delete festerfang entirely.XD good one

evilmorty
09-30-2018, 12:17 PM
Any chance of 2x ashera kills? For dream quest

Nocturnus
10-01-2018, 02:08 AM
if they took the gold in hydra, eliminate the 6k that are paid to enter dreamscape 66 xD besides it is already quite expensive with the 70k of the elixir of 30 minutes that is needed to drop the materials ... Too it would be great if you also add a recipe for can craft the dream aegis in vanity looks great :)

evilmorty
10-01-2018, 06:23 AM
if they took the gold in hydra, eliminate the 6k that are paid to enter dreamscape 66 xD besides it is already quite expensive with the 70k of the elixir of 30 minutes that is needed to drop the materials ... Too it would be great if you also add a recipe for can craft the dream aegis in vanity looks great :)

+1 but removing the gold from dreamscape is a good and bad idea. Here's y:

1)End gamers 71 who were hard core hydra farmers can do 666 runs at 6k on many atl accounts 66-71 which is just 4m+. Over farm zone and don't care while dropping nightmare items.

2) This over farming idea will allow for more players to get a good weapon that doesn't cost 8-10m+ and also drop nightmare set prices then maus will be back alive. Also give the regular players a chance to craft legendary elysian weapon for that 100 aps then just sell and start the 666 quest.

3) More influx of mythic weapons will give the casual guy/girl to get that terror blade or dread bow proc he/she always wanted without spending 8 figures.

blingydaclown
10-01-2018, 12:44 PM
+ Many quests which could previously only be done in normal dungeons can also be done in elites.When date does it start

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

evilmorty
10-01-2018, 12:59 PM
When date does it start

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Started 5 days ago

monkirl
10-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Awesome xxx

Rogueaustin
10-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Thank you for this update! It was getting kinda ridiculous. For those who are under 71 it was nearly impossible to continuously do runs for xp. No one was ether present in swamp or no one stayed it sucks it sucks it takes an event to get people to play it but this should help quite a bit after the event :) . The no gold drop is alittle much though. The swamp doesnt even drop any compared to graveyard and graveyard is way easier. The gold needs to be adjusted in swamp like 2x more. That way higher levels will play it.Bro this is actually really bad for sts because doing stuff like this makes the game die off so.. greats sts personal this is why I quick playing Al a lot because all there is to do is good loot farm because everytimes I try to pop it is dead,also if sts removed this you know you can't have your own option like someone who I know who got there Al and sts forum for ripping off marvel for the super hero event that honestly was not good.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
10-01-2018, 10:24 PM
I doubt that many prices go down, if they remove the 6k that it asks to enter. you got nightmare items with drop too low, the elixir to get the items to craft the elysian 77k 30 minutes with legendary dream too weird to drop and finally the 666 maps take time to make them is not as easy as you think.

Noorafghan
10-02-2018, 05:12 AM
Buy why u removed gold drop , after along time i lvled up only for hydra gl and u guys removed them , we want gl back

rinnohara109
10-02-2018, 06:36 AM
Stop playing...

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

evilmorty
10-02-2018, 07:41 AM
I doubt that many prices go down, if they remove the 6k that it asks to enter. you got nightmare items with drop too low, the elixir to get the items to craft the elysian 77k 30 minutes with legendary dream too weird to drop and finally the 666 maps take time to make them is not as easy as you think.

20+ runs a day is 666 runs in a month.each run takes 3 mins max with a good team. The only issue is most can't afford to waste 6666g and don't care. A few end game players can. Maybe if it was 3333g then map would be active

Browdy666
10-02-2018, 10:41 AM
Thanks Sts, finally worthy update. Well... Tts time for mire artifact! It was lame before, but now it is cool. Also i'd like to see lvl 7 and lvl 8 of maus and Crocodyle pet in legendary, heroic, and arcane quality. Ohh! And btw since Helloween is near... Give us some crazy vanity sets please! ;) Like in good old days with Frankey Barthax and Yetti!

ganjasubbba
10-09-2018, 03:25 PM
When is halloween event coming

ganjasubbba
10-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Does anyone here have free time for help

MrAYRTON95
10-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Mire loot ,great .