PDA

View Full Version : Back to old Content(READ)

Relect
09-27-2018, 03:58 PM
Basically our only 2 choices rn to make gold endgame is to go back to years old content (maus) or farm hydra and just hope that we get a drop of some sort that’s the main problem.

So please fix this.

Relect
09-27-2018, 04:22 PM
Lmao you removed 90% of the post it was not confusing at all not drama it was all proven points lol but okay then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justg
09-27-2018, 04:31 PM
Lmao you removed 90% of the post it was not confusing at all not drama it was all proven points lol but okay then

It was a jumbled run-on all on sentence full of TT. I left the main content because I believe it accurately reflects your opinion.

ancestor
09-27-2018, 05:18 PM
It was a jumbled run-on all on sentence full of TT. I left the main content because I believe it accurately reflects your opinion.

You missed the main topic of his post...

Hes obviously stating "sent through my iphone using tapatalk"

Tippertwo
09-27-2018, 06:41 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next time use commas or periods. You might stand a better chance :)

Newcomx
09-28-2018, 02:30 AM
Basically our only 2 choices rn to make gold endgame is to go back to years old content (maus) or farm hydra and just hope that we get a drop of some sort that’s the main problem.

So please fix this.or Buy Plat to sell plat item and turn it into gold [emoji16]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk