PDA

View Full Version : Jewel farming princess prima ballerinas!

Bundlos
09-28-2018, 02:38 AM
Okay, now that most part of the Warrior and Mage community is satisfied because their whims have been fulfilled after all those complaints to nerf hydra and on the side to get back at the rogue community for their illusionary belief that all rogues are OP (which holds true for only 1-5% of the rogue population btw) it is time to raise a more important issue that is NEVER QUESTIONED, NEVER RAISED IN FORUMS.

You want to know what it is? It is the all hush-hush jewel farming that is dominated and has been dominated by the dear dear warrior and mage community ever since the inception of the game. All that chunk of the community needs is a few weapons and a few elixirs and they go on their fair merry-go-round ride. Nobody from this section of the gaming community ever said "oh poor rogues are getting left out", "oh there should be class balance between all three communities when it comes to jewel farrming". NOBODY EVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

P.S. : All warriors and mages who are also complaining about their investment in their new rogue toons. Who asked you to invest in rogues? A few provocations? A few words of gloating by some minority rogue population that they get tons and tons of gold from hydra? Are you aware that you created the price inflation by making even more rogues in-game believing in misconceptions? It is skill that matters, time and patience to build on what you have, and not some flashy piece of a set or some weapon that will soon be forgotten after some even flashier toys show up in the game. AND I SAY THIS WITH ENOUGH CONFIDENCE BECAUSE I HAVE PLAYED WITH GOOD, SKILLED WARRIORS AND MAGES AND HAVEN'T HAD A THING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HYDRA RUNS BEING BIASED OR SLOW.

What do you have to say about that?

Slamdk
09-28-2018, 02:58 AM
Mages farming jewels was already balanced months ago with flame staff nerf, not even able to drop one tenth of what it was before.
Warrior is the only class really worth using for jewel farming

Fyrce
09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
I used to know rogues who could farm as well as the best wars/sors.

Azerothraven
09-28-2018, 04:44 AM
They can have jewels. I don't think everyone need to be 100% balanced otherwise there would be no point in playing a specific character plus let's not take away something good they have like they did to rogue

#triggered

Xxkayakxx
09-28-2018, 04:51 AM
Level up a war xD
(Kidding ;) )

PostNoob
09-28-2018, 05:04 AM
How about mages using a weapon for 2 years straight? How is that balanced sts? They haven't had to invest in new gear in year(s), and they still dont as they are just back to 500damg - rely on my broken weapon proc - full str maus farmers.

What other class could put most or all stats into a secondary tree and still be the best at gold farming, while using gear they got years ago? How is that balanced if i may ask? Alot more broken than what hydra did but it will never be addressed for whatever reason.

They need a nerf in maus and rogues need a buff.

Suentous PO
09-28-2018, 08:20 AM
Long time ago they fixed the exploit that allowed infinite inventory, and nerfed the hex staffs infinite stack, mages aren't exploiting anything w jewels anymore

Besides, you're ignoring the fundamental mechanics of this game, why would anyone expect a rogue (single target) to be able to compete with a smurf who is supposed to be able to controll large mobs when jewel farming? Ofc a rouge shouldn't be able to work multiple enemies, or no one would need a mage

Noni
09-28-2018, 09:56 PM
Agreed suentous, rogues are single target damage dealers and mages are for crowd control. Yet, mages turned into rogues at bosses because of broken dragon staff proc. Be it mausoleum or nightmare raids, they dominated both. Mages should have been useful at mobs in maus, not hitting bosses harder than rogues but that went on for a long time.

It continued when 71 raids arrived. Dragon staff and balanced staff users totally wrecked hydra until one day a warrior complained about it.Then the whining began, which led to all types of whining and it still continues LOL.

Instead of nerfing the hell out of everything, that too after months/years, it would be better if every class had an equal opportunity to farm every map and be useful there. This way nobody is left out or start whining on forums till they ruin the fun for all or have to switch to another class.

I have no sympathy for merchants though, especially the ones who hardly ever farm and always manipulate prices. This is a combat based game, not the stock market. If virtual money is their thing, they should go play monopoly :p

Bundlos
09-29-2018, 02:48 AM
Long time ago they fixed the exploit that allowed infinite inventory, and nerfed the hex staffs infinite stack, mages aren't exploiting anything w jewels anymore

Besides, you're ignoring the fundamental mechanics of this game, why would anyone expect a rogue (single target) to be able to compete with a smurf who is supposed to be able to controll large mobs when jewel farming? Ofc a rouge shouldn't be able to work multiple enemies, or no one would need a mage

So why were mages crying over hydra when rogues were supposed to be 'the single highest damage class' in game? It looks like a similar situation to me which was only blown out of proportions. Mages wanted something their class did not have, so rogues too can demand for the same.

Suentous PO
09-29-2018, 09:12 AM
@ Noni & Bundlos
I can't disagree with either of you on any of those last posts. I hope the devs have the insight on how making a map one single boss would ofc favor the one class most able to deal with one target, and thus exclude many players.

I got sick of the forum crying also, and began disliking the trend I saw on forums of players blaming players for dealing with the problems of hydra, staff nerfs, gold nerfs, ect ect.

Fighting, blaming, & namecalling other players does nothing to help devs improve gameplay.

Spheresome
09-29-2018, 10:06 AM
So why were mages crying over hydra when rogues were supposed to be 'the single highest damage class' in game? It looks like a similar situation to me which was only blown out of proportions. Mages wanted something their class did not have, so rogues too can demand for the same.

Agreed suentous, rogues are single target damage dealers and mages are for crowd control. Yet, mages turned into rogues at bosses because of broken dragon staff proc. Be it mausoleum or nightmare raids, they dominated both. Mages should have been useful at mobs in maus, not hitting bosses harder than rogues but that went on for a long time.

It continued when 71 raids arrived. Dragon staff and balanced staff users totally wrecked hydra until one day a warrior complained about it.Then the whining began, which led to all types of whining and it still continues LOL.

Instead of nerfing the hell out of everything, that too after months/years, it would be better if every class had an equal opportunity to farm every map and be useful there. This way nobody is left out or start whining on forums till they ruin the fun for all or have to switch to another class.

I have no sympathy for merchants though, especially the ones who hardly ever farm and always manipulate prices. This is a combat based game, not the stock market. If virtual money is their thing, they should go play monopoly :p

I agree with Suentous, its true rogue should technically be the best at this map. But I dont think it is any of the players or classes faults for deciding how a map was made, and the resulting imbalanced that followed because of it

Bundlos
10-03-2018, 02:14 PM
The best part is that all the people who were whining have kept mum for this thread. I thought they would have enlightening opinions to share to the world

Soldiierx
10-03-2018, 05:34 PM
Okay, now that most part of the Warrior and Mage community is satisfied because their whims have been fulfilled after all those complaints to nerf hydra and on the side to get back at the rogue community for their illusionary belief that all rogues are OP (which holds true for only 1-5% of the rogue population btw) it is time to raise a more important issue that is NEVER QUESTIONED, NEVER RAISED IN FORUMS.

You want to know what it is? It is the all hush-hush jewel farming that is dominated and has been dominated by the dear dear warrior and mage community ever since the inception of the game. All that chunk of the community needs is a few weapons and a few elixirs and they go on their fair merry-go-round ride. Nobody from this section of the gaming community ever said "oh poor rogues are getting left out", "oh there should be class balance between all three communities when it comes to jewel farrming". NOBODY EVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

P.S. : All warriors and mages who are also complaining about their investment in their new rogue toons. Who asked you to invest in rogues? A few provocations? A few words of gloating by some minority rogue population that they get tons and tons of gold from hydra? Are you aware that you created the price inflation by making even more rogues in-game believing in misconceptions? It is skill that matters, time and patience to build on what you have, and not some flashy piece of a set or some weapon that will soon be forgotten after some even flashier toys show up in the game. AND I SAY THIS WITH ENOUGH CONFIDENCE BECAUSE I HAVE PLAYED WITH GOOD, SKILLED WARRIORS AND MAGES AND HAVEN'T HAD A THING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HYDRA RUNS BEING BIASED OR SLOW.

What do you have to say about that?

If u want to farm jewels that much go make a mage/tank. Also Hydra shut down is not mages/tanks fault even some rogs (crazy huh) said that Hydra is really unbalanced and unfair also it was that easy go farm what made lot of people change to rog...Inflation honey...who cares? U could easily farm that 20-30m mire set peaces in week...Yes nobody asked to change to rogs but who are you to judge poeple by their own decision to play on rog...Also these “being SKILLED things” ...Just stop it...#4rogonly....Also why are u talkin but patience when ur clearly crying bout Hydra which was a fast and easy way to make millions...You dont like hard farming or what? Then dont play Mmorpg games...
Oh wait my favourite “Mages thinks rogs are op” then u say only 1-5%..And at the end u say Mages/Tanks should be skilled to be able to do something at hydra...XD??Hello???U just said that for rogs class u dont need actual skill just smashing 4skills at stunned hydra’s face....

Bundlos
10-04-2018, 06:59 AM
If u want to farm jewels that much go make a mage/tank. Also Hydra shut down is not mages/tanks fault even some rogs (crazy huh) said that Hydra is really unbalanced and unfair also it was that easy go farm what made lot of people change to rog...Inflation honey...who cares? U could easily farm that 20-30m mire set peaces in week...Yes nobody asked to change to rogs but who are you to judge poeple by their own decision to play on rog...Also these “being SKILLED things” ...Just stop it...#4rogonly....Also why are u talkin but patience when ur clearly crying bout Hydra which was a fast and easy way to make millions...You dont like hard farming or what? Then dont play Mmorpg games...
Oh wait my favourite “Mages thinks rogs are op” then u say only 1-5%..And at the end u say Mages/Tanks should be skilled to be able to do something at hydra...XD??Hello???U just said that for rogs class u dont need actual skill just smashing 4skills at stunned hydra’s face....

Thank you for your enlightening talk. 1. I have a mage, and I am not going to level it. I love my rogue. 2. Probably you are crazy if you don't see how the inflation happened 3. Have you never played in a not-all rogue party? I feel sorry for you. 4. Thanks for your concern, but I do farm maps and currently farming the event 5. Not may fault you can't understand english. I said 1-5% of rogue population is OP. 6. Shut your trap if you can't read something :)

VenomSet
11-22-2018, 03:33 PM
The best part is that all the people who were whining have kept mum for this thread. I thought they would have enlightening opinions to share to the world

I agree with you 100

Irg
11-22-2018, 04:03 PM
Rogue stuff expansive, (because rogue are too good), ppl blame on other class
Tained makes other class instant kill in pvp, not just rogue alone, ppl saying unbalanced
Why are rogue so toxic since day one? Other class challenged your authority or something?
Does rogue have to be superior in pvp, pve, merching, visual, everything else?
Idk why people even start these pointless complaining thread,
Determining the class balance just because of that? What a joke

slaaayerrr
11-22-2018, 05:31 PM
lol stop crying, or sts will nerf something else, its not hard to make lvl46+ warrior and buy some cheap things to farm jewels

mod
11-22-2018, 05:47 PM
Rogue stuff expansive, (because rogue are too good), ppl blame on other class
Tained makes other class instant kill in pvp, not just rogue alone, ppl saying unbalanced
Why are rogue so toxic since day one? Other class challenged your authority or something?
Does rogue have to be superior in pvp, pve, merching, visual, everything else?
Idk why people even start these pointless complaining thread,
Determining the class balance just because of that? What a joke

Yes balance merching and visuals. LOL