PDA

View Full Version : Don't you need to be a certain high level to access uma outpost or whateveit's called

Backyard
11-21-2011, 05:02 AM
As the title kinda says

I see a level 1 player In the numa outpost, is that allowed? Thought it was about lvl 10 upwards. If not a feedback for the game: build an outpost for users above level 30 so maybe you can chat with people only above level 30 I'm lvl 27 and working on upwards.

Cahaun
11-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Are you talking about a town/base? All of them can hold all levels.

Kahlua
11-21-2011, 05:35 AM
yeah as Cahaun said, the town can be used by any levels because it's just the town part. Can't segregate people from visiting the town! :p
The actual campaign or whatever you wish to call it requires a minimum level of 19.

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2011, 12:40 PM
What's wrong with chatting with lower level players? **puzzles** I don't mind answering questions and the last few begging requests I've gotten have been from folks at level 32 and above. :/ If being around lower-leveled players bothers you, you could always join one of the guilds that only accept players of X level and up and hang out in the guild hall. (Not being snarky, just trying to give a work-around.)

Skeletonlord
11-21-2011, 12:52 PM
You can enter any town at any level

Backyard
11-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Why do you all keep saying town? I'm on about the 'numa outpost'

Piosidon
11-22-2011, 12:05 AM
Because town takes less time to type

Deadbeathc
11-22-2011, 12:06 AM

Numa Outpost is the equivalent of a Town in Pocket legends, as well as the equiavelent of BlackStar Base in Star Legends.

You can enter Numa Outpost as it is similar to Black Star Base, but you can not enter the actual 'dungeon' Numa until level 19.

I hope this clears things up.

mugen
11-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Because town takes less time to type

And it's sure enough a town in essence lol

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

javier995
11-22-2011, 12:26 AM
What's wrong with chatting with lower level players? **puzzles** I don't mind answering questions and the last few begging requests I've gotten have been from folks at level 32 and above. :/ If being around lower-leveled players bothers you, you could always join one of the guilds that only accept players of X level and up and hang out in the guild hall. (Not being snarky, just trying to give a work-around.)

I just get requests from lower levels, for some odd reason. I get a couple f/r's from high levels, but mostly low levels. I accept all because i don't mind talking to lower levels, it's fun to help them. ;)

On Topic: Yes, as was said above any level player can enter a town. Indeed a town is Numa Outpost and also B*, currently the only towns. If you only like to talk to higher level players, I can show you some guilds whom only allow players of "X" level to join.