PDA

View Full Version : Plz people watch out for scamms

saiyen
11-21-2011, 05:47 AM
Players plz dont give ur email id or password to a strager,today epicmaster name dude in numa post was pm every1(including me)his email id n pass,so in case of any scam i am not responsible!!

Deathpunch
11-21-2011, 07:35 AM
One would hope you reported this incident.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

BodMaster
11-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Players plz dont give ur email id or password to a strager,today epicmaster name dude in numa post was pm every1(including me)his email id n pass,so in case of any scam i am not responsible!!

Hey buddy,

Please do not call a player out. In the future contact a full detailed report to support(at)spacetimestudios.com (at)=@

The player will be dealt with accordingly. Giving out Email and Password sharing accounts is forbidden/against ToS.

Its the first message that appears when you join any instance.

Thanks for letting us know as I know you were just warning us, though this needs to be reported as described above.

Skeletonlord
11-21-2011, 12:54 PM

Hey buddy,

Please do not call a player out. In the future contact a full detailed report to support(at)spacetimestudios.com (at)=@

The player will be dealt with accordingly. Giving out Email and Password sharing accounts is forbidden/against ToS.

Its the first message that appears when you join any instance.

Thanks for letting us know as I know you were just warning us, though this needs to be reported as described above.

Great tips here!

saiyen
11-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Yup ty bod

Sent from my phone