PDA

View Full Version : So... Anyone Get a Deer this Past Weekend?

Paar
11-21-2011, 08:29 AM
Anyone Go Deer Hunting this Weekend? I did! I didn't see any, but my Grandpa got 2 Does! One was huge! Like Godzilla Huge! Then one was tiny like a Kitty Kat! (..Meow..) (>*-*<) <~~~~ Bad Kitty!

If you got any Deer post a Picture! I love a good conversation Starter! I would post Pictures But, There a bit Bloody... And Very Awesome to Look At!

adidaman
11-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Deer hunting is great and all, but I thought killing does is illegal? And it sounds pretty bad to kill a female deer. but other then that more power to ya

RedRyder
11-21-2011, 08:42 AM
I can't even kill an insect (I catch them then put them outside) so you'll never see any pictures of me hunting lol.

Sorcererssoul
11-21-2011, 08:45 AM
I can't even kill an insect (I catch them then put them outside) so you'll never see any pictures of me hunting lol.
Lol I am exactly the same, when an animal isn't harming me, why should I harm him/her?

vaffunculo
11-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Deer hunting is great and all, but I thought killing does is illegal? And it sounds pretty bad to kill a female deer. but other then that more power to ya
There is a doe season when its legal to take them.

RedRyder
11-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Lol I am exactly the same, when an animal isn't harming me, why should I harm him/her?

Exactly my mentality :p

Skeletonlord
11-21-2011, 11:01 AM
I don't do this sort of thing

Battlelock
11-21-2011, 11:23 AM

In the state of Nebraska they give 4 types of Rifle deer permits: Doe, Buck, Either & Extra Antlerless, which is any Doe or Buck less than 2 years old, in certain areas.

I see nothing wrong with hunting. It's part of the animal control. If deer weren't hunted, they over multiply affecting agriculture and other things tremendously. If it's mindless killing for fun that's wrong but if it's for a viable food source then it's ok with me.

Didn't hunt this year though. :(

WoundedEagle
11-21-2011, 01:12 PM
A deer you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBXnbwVTX0

Lowlyspy
11-21-2011, 01:52 PM
I havent been hunting in 2 years but when I last went I got a 12 point buck, bambi's dad made a LOT of deer jerkey :D

Paar
11-21-2011, 04:15 PM
I havent been hunting in 2 years but when I last went I got a 12 point buck, bambi's dad made a LOT of deer jerkey :D

Mmm Gimme some Jerkey!

Battlelock
11-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Mmm jerky. Love the jalapeno & cheddar sticks & sausage as well. Tasty.