PDA

View Full Version : Balanced Farm (DEVS READ) NEW IDEA

Relect
09-29-2018, 04:37 PM
Since hydra has been nerfed me and others have been running Elite Southern Gates(ESG) Since gold loot actually works on that boss that way all the gold loot you invested isn’t a complete waste. This farm is actually pretty okay for farming gold the only problem I see is that I’ll run 5 times get 8-9k (320%) then 2 of those runs I’ll get 1k or less and this farm is completely balanced for every class no one leaves there’s really no reason to get a pt since random is good enough. One way to compensate for losing hydra is to buff this farm or make the gold loot more consistent at least for the time being until y’all figure out something with new content for us. Not only 1 class would benefit from this but all of us you can actually play on any class you want and not just rouge and still have fun while farming xD I think for the most part everyone would agree on this...leave your opinions below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh
09-29-2018, 06:51 PM
I agree . I just got through running esg . I was using only 150% gl and gold dropped from 899 to 7500

Maketaca
09-30-2018, 06:46 AM
The most balanced map is a lv 56 map becuz you can loot decent gold and it's easy enough for all. It's pretty sad hehe.

Relect
09-30-2018, 10:31 AM
The most balanced map is a lv 56 map becuz you can loot decent gold and it's easy enough for all. It's pretty sad hehe.

Yea it is.its sad that we wait years to exspansions and when they come out we can’t even play them and farm them because Devs don’t know how to balance anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dingodine
09-30-2018, 09:13 PM
Yeah, we lost the "gold mine" Hydra, but at least every class can have a fair farming in Elite SG or Mauso. In Mauso you need at least 1 war and 1-2 mages, not like Hydra...

Hope they can make the gold loot more consistent, until they have enough time to create a balanced farming for lv 71.