PDA

View Full Version : Weapon effect bug? or gray coward cultist?

Kakatoa91
11-21-2011, 11:25 AM
I thought at first that my pink weapon had an effect while soloing with my operative on map to increase my kill count.
I was eating and playing thus with 1 finger :) when I notice this:
My operative was standing still not moving and I was just clicking the shoot button, mobs were running away as soon as I hit them.
I was like "oh nice the nova has a repulse effect".

But then after testing ALL (color, type, lvl) weapons I had without moving my operative, it did the same to each vular cultist in grey coat on shipyard 1st and 2nd map. :confused:
Its not working on the black coat cultist.
(I tried also other old maps but mobs dont fall back.)

The gray cultists just walk away back (if you dont 1 crit hit) when you shoot at them and dont attack your avatar. 5 cultists coming at you... if you fast target shoot each one of them its 5 cultist running away from you.
I imagine they are not supposed to do that.

It was something I didnt notice before because in the past while we were lvlin in group, we were all in movement usin skills.
Also when I solo I tend to zigzag in corridor.

Dont think its a big issue but I guess this does facilitate soloing for increase kills.
Sy1 sy2 are easy already map with lots of mob.
With cultist runnin away its just easier.

Skeletonlord
11-21-2011, 11:47 AM
Good find!

Slant
11-21-2011, 02:19 PM
cowardly cultists lols

Killerade
11-21-2011, 04:58 PM
i think if their HP reaches a certain point they kinda back away from you it only affects the grey one though. Its been happening since the beginning of SY

FluffNStuff
11-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Serves em right for calling me a Sexy Buddha Chaser!

Killerade
11-21-2011, 05:39 PM
I thought it was Take this Vular Hitler

FluffNStuff
11-21-2011, 06:05 PM
I thought it was Take this Vular Hitler

They say different things to different players :)

JSL
11-22-2011, 11:11 AM
"Dirty Vular Hater" I think.

I don't think what you're seeing is a bug at all, but, I have no problem ensuring that's the case.

FluffNStuff
11-22-2011, 11:23 AM
"Dirty Vular Hater" I think.

I don't think what you're seeing is a bug at all, but, I have no problem ensuring that's the case.

They may call ~you~ a Dirty Vular Hater, but they call me a Sexy Buddha Chaser. Still not sure why.

XxReiReixX
11-24-2011, 04:43 PM
They may call ~you~ a Dirty Vular Hater, but they call me a Sexy Buddha Chaser. Still not sure why.
lol who called you that? never heard that before... lol