PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of bad people

TJ007
09-30-2018, 04:17 AM
I was not doing anything and a guy pm me to fight him ,and i said why they he said come bi**h fight me and when i added him in ignore list he start trade spam and because of this i logout and login again.

Whenever he see me he start trade spam and talk bad which i can't see as he is on my ignore list, is it possible for sts to implement a feature to ignore trade also?

tusharreings
09-30-2018, 04:21 AM
I was not doing anything and a guy pm me to fight him ,and i said why they he said come bi**h fight me and when i added him in ignore list he start trade spam and because of this i logout and login again.

Whenever he see me he start trade spam and talk bad which i can't see as he is on my ignore list, is it possible for sts to implement a feature to ignore trade also?Yea it is required and do one thing ,enter trade to random person so he trade spam himself [emoji23][emoji16]
HOPE TRADE IGNORE OPTION COMES TOO

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

themythrise
09-30-2018, 05:10 AM

Whenever he see me he start trade spam and talk bad which i can't see as he is on my ignore list, is it possible for sts to implement a feature to ignore trade also?Hmm..what's ur IGN? Yeah. Ignore trade system required so that other cannot see your trade option. Similarly, guild invite also. There is option in settings " Dungeon Invite". It never works.

Hope STS will or reactivate that option.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

TJ007
09-30-2018, 09:49 AM
Hmm..what's ur IGN? Yeah. Ignore trade system required so that other cannot see your trade option. Similarly, guild invite also. There is option in settings " Dungeon Invite". It never works.

Hope STS will or reactivate that option.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Yea there should be a feature for this as many people annoy others and what us IGN sry i didn't get it?

Faazepev
09-30-2018, 11:02 AM
Yea there should be a feature for this as many people annoy others and what us IGN sry i didn't get it?

IGN means [In Game Name], He is asking you by what name are you in Dark Legends I mean What is the name of your Avatar :D

Faazepev
09-30-2018, 11:04 AM
Yea it is required and do one thing ,enter trade to random person so he trade spam himself [emoji23][emoji16]
HOPE TRADE IGNORE OPTION COMES TOO

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

And yes while getting spammed by someone, what you can do is trade someone else at random, this will trade spam him back with a message "The person is already trading with someone" Only try this if you are rebellious otherwise NVM :livid:

TJ007
09-30-2018, 03:45 PM
I will try, but hopefully trade ignore option will also available soon.