PDA

View Full Version : Aps

BRYBE
09-30-2018, 06:30 AM
New aps system for pets
- you will get 2.5k aps if you have all pets and a special coloured title that wont be use for any other title.
- E.g you have all pet (total pet : 100) and have the title and aps but when new pets arrive (total pet : 102) the aps and title no longer with you.
- nowadays pets price isnt too expensive so achieving this isnt that hard
- this is just a gold sink idea c:

Iplo
09-30-2018, 07:26 AM
Good idea! However as a gold sink, that’s not how gold sink works since you cant buy pets directly from STS.

QuaseT
09-30-2018, 09:38 AM
I dont like the idea of losing aps whenever a new pet comes out. Prices of new pets will raise ridicously high bc rich players buy the pets to get the aps. "Real" aps farmers have small chances to stay on top players lb.
Other players who really want to use the new pet can probably not afford the egg bc the lb players are forced to buy the pets to stay on lb.
I doubt any player ingame has all pets including all heroics at this point. Not by the cost but of the rarity of specific eggs, which are very limited since release. We just had an eggzavier who rereleased some heroic but pets like heroic lucky are like not available anymore.
Imo just add the 200 pets aps, maybe the 250 but thats enough.

Abuze
09-30-2018, 10:14 AM
They already made season 10's top player banner pay to win, never again please.

Susanne
09-30-2018, 10:21 AM
I don't want anymore pets just for aps. I have loads I don't even use. It's daft.. what's the use?

BRYBE
09-30-2018, 11:47 AM
I dont like the idea of losing aps whenever a new pet comes out. Prices of new pets will raise ridicously high bc rich players buy the pets to get the aps. "Real" aps farmers have small chances to stay on top players lb.
Other players who really want to use the new pet can probably not afford the egg bc the lb players are forced to buy the pets to stay on lb.
I doubt any player ingame has all pets including all heroics at this point. Not by the cost but of the rarity of specific eggs, which are very limited since release. We just had an eggzavier who rereleased some heroic but pets like heroic lucky are like not available anymore.
Imo just add the 200 pets aps, maybe the 250 but thats enough.

Tbh this is my point some player do collect all pet but got nothing to show that they having all pets maybe keep the title idea but not the aps idea :)