PDA

View Full Version : Where can I retrieve my lost account?

Plummy♡♡
09-30-2018, 06:01 PM
Been out for 2 years and decided to play again. But can't remember the account I used that time [emoji87] help.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

EynSeren
09-30-2018, 06:10 PM
Message Customer Service, best way to solve your problem. I think it takes 3-7 working days for them to reply. They might ask you some information involving it.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plummy♡♡
09-30-2018, 06:46 PM
Message Customer Service, best way to solve your problem. I think it takes 3-7 working days for them to reply. They might ask you some information involving it.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank yoou! [emoji4]

Encryptions
10-01-2018, 06:28 AM
If you can remember your in game name but not your email then talk to sts and inform them you know your in game name but not the email. If you know the email but you don't know the password you can press forgot password and it will send you a link straight to your emails (mail/ Gmail/ Yahoo mail/ etc) open the app and make sure that email is listed there and go to it, once you update the mail there should be a email from sts called password reset or something like that. Press the link and it will take you to a website where you then reset your password.

Plummy♡♡
10-01-2018, 07:18 AM
If you can remember your in game name but not your email then talk to sts and inform them you know your in game name but not the email. If you know the email but you don't know the password you can press forgot password and it will send you a link straight to your emails (mail/ Gmail/ Yahoo mail/ etc) open the app and make sure that email is listed there and go to it, once you update the mail there should be a email from sts called password reset or something like that. Press the link and it will take you to a website where you then reset your password.Thanks! I remember my ign but I really can't remember my email. In fact I thought I just logged in as a guest lol. But when I informed sts about this matter they said the ign I was talking about have an email account. My problem is I can't remember the email I used back then :( still waiting for their response if they can give my email info. Hoping.

Encryptions
10-01-2018, 07:32 AM
I think if you play as guest it will erase all of your data on guest after you delete the game etc.

Plummy♡♡
10-01-2018, 07:37 AM
I think if you play as guest it will erase all of your data on guest after you delete the game etc.I think so. Gladly sts said that my account was backed up using a gmail account so my next problem is how can I recover it now that I have no idea what email did I used back then :3