PDA

View Full Version : Finding aeren

Yeh
09-30-2018, 07:33 PM
I’ve been looking for aeren all day today.. I probably ran through the map 200 times (not exaggerating) . So I was going in solo party with my warrior and just checking all the spiders. I was wondering if the odds are better to find him if u actually kill mobs ? Because I’ve found him like 3 times before but I was actually running the map with a team

|Ares|
10-01-2018, 04:57 AM
I’ve been looking for aeren all day today.. I probably ran through the map 200 times (not exaggerating) . So I was going in solo party with my warrior and just checking all the spiders. I was wondering if the odds are better to find him if u actually kill mobs ? Because I’ve found him like 3 times before but I was actually running the map with a team

I found him once I stepped into Timekeeper's Crypt, didn't kill any mob. Could see him on sight between other mobs.

PsychoNuke
10-01-2018, 08:04 AM
Aeren drops late, so if you are running and checking the map then make sure you have a partner who is running behind you at a distance.
If you are alone you will have to run back to check all spiders that drop from above.

matiusjohn
10-01-2018, 09:02 AM
When I found this, I only did around 20 run, that's luck matter ;) but I do Solo run with normal set, I'm running zig zag, so don't need to run back again ;D

Topsorc

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk