PDA

View Full Version : New missions and new drops

tusharreings
10-01-2018, 09:51 AM
Can we have some new missions and more exciting drops so it will be fun to farm in campaign because i hardly drop more then biker helmat and i love if new missions come with cool drop ,either weapons or some gems may be, everyone seen the extension of forge and pvp and old town (cat)
But new campaign should be there which gives high experience so ppl can lvl up faster too.
GOOD DROPS ,MORE CAMPAIGN AND ALLIES WITH MORE EXPERIENCE TO LEVEL UP FAST WILL BE AWESOME.
Make this idea more precise and good by commenting ur opinion plz AND PLZ CINCO HAVE A LOOK ON THIS :)
WITH REGARDS
TUSHAR :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Katsuuu
10-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Can we have some new missions and more exciting drops so it will be fun to farm in campaign because i hardly drop more then biker helmat and i love if new missions come with cool drop ,either weapons or some gems may be, everyone seen the extension of forge and pvp and old town (cat)
But new campaign should be there which gives high experience so ppl can lvl up faster too.
GOOD DROPS ,MORE CAMPAIGN AND ALLIES WITH MORE EXPERIENCE TO LEVEL UP FAST WILL BE AWESOME.
Make this idea more precise and good by commenting ur opinion plz AND PLZ CINCO HAVE A LOOK ON THIS :)
WITH REGARDS

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkI agree with your idea. Congratulations.

Enviado de meu SM-J200BT usando o Tapatalk

TJ007
10-01-2018, 09:53 AM
WITH REGARDS

Good idea. It will help in level up fast and more fun.

themythrise
10-01-2018, 10:03 AM
WITH REGARDS

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkYes. We need more campaign maps and some random hidden Rifts all over campaign. Those rifts will provide some quick gold loot 100k-500k and better drops.

And also option to drop new lvl 46 relic gems, awakened weapons xD

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Yes. We need more campaign maps and some random hidden Rifts all over campaign. Those rifts will provide some quick gold loot 100k-500k and better drops.

And also option to drop new lvl 46 relic gems, awakened weapons xD

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkYea need some good campaign but awaken weapons [emoji23]
But i got ur idea ;)

Branko
10-02-2018, 01:48 PM
New campaigns with super rate items are good idea.