PDA

View Full Version : Issue with the support system

Guanek
10-01-2018, 10:33 AM
So on the 28th my account was hacked, not so hard since my password was my name...When I tried to login in it said incorrect password upon recovery there was only one character spot. I checked my spam and there was only one email about an email change which stated reply immediately if you did not do this change.
I replied as soon as I saw it and I have gotten no response ever since. Which means anything could have happened to the items and characters on my account even though I replied immediately.
If we lose everything at the end whats the point of replying when support takes weeks to get back to you?

I have no friends

fruitbattwo
10-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Weeks? You lost your account three days ago. Email them and wait for a response,

Guanek
10-01-2018, 12:19 PM
I mean weeks in general with other emails with other cases

I have no friends

Jilsponie
10-04-2018, 02:42 AM
Yeah, there is definitely an issue. I haven't even received a ticket/reference number in years. The only time I get any type of response from support is if I report players in game for scamming.

For example most recently I sent an email about my platinum purchases not showing correctly in my purchase history. It shows me being charged 120 plat for 1 time myxx access, and 90 platinum for a classy looter, among many other apparent mistakes. And once again, I haven't even received the typical ticket number that used to be sent automatically.

It's definitely not encouraging to buy more platinum when I see 20 plat tickets costing 120 platinum in my history.
Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

burntoutdex
10-04-2018, 03:01 AM
Speaking from experience:
1) if you send more than one email in x time period, your email will be blocked by support for spamming their servers. As found out by me here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?389477-Support)

2) it is often quicker to ask for support via the tab on the forums as opposed to drafting an email in your email app

hope this helps : )

Guanek
10-04-2018, 03:12 AM
Speaking from experience:
1) if you send more than one email in x time period, your email will be blocked by support for spamming their servers. As found out by me here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?389477-Support)

2) it is often quicker to ask for support via the tab on the forums as opposed to drafting an email in your email app

hope this helps : )I can see how good the forum is doing for Ghost (sarcasm)

I have no friends

burntoutdex
10-04-2018, 05:16 AM
I can see how good the forum is doing for Ghost (sarcasm)

I have no friends

Careful! this thread might get deleted as well

NukeDragon
10-04-2018, 09:38 AM
I have noticed that here recently, we have had less information from developers also. I have been trying to get in touch with any of them in general and got no response, and I maybe sent 2 emails in the past 4 weeks on forums. Even haven't heard from Cinco on discord in like a week or two, which compared to his usual activity it week quite regularly.

Irishcow
10-07-2018, 09:41 AM
STS support just sucks in general.
I think the "report" button doesn't even do anything. It's just there to make players feel like they have a chance of banning someone.
I might be wrong though.