PDA

View Full Version : My Halloween Ideas 🎃👻

Tinkerbelldoll
10-02-2018, 11:35 PM
I see lots of people in game and forums asking for helix i suggest a exclusive level 46 black helix with some green spooky mist effect

-witch costume (with hat , outfit and broom we could use as weapon)
-black cat costume (with claws we could also use as weapon like iron hand claws)
-pumpkin or skeleton costume 🎃☠️
-ghost costume 👻(Arcane legends has a ghost pirate costume that is transluscent would be cool if DL had something similar)

-new pet like skull FX pet but instead of skulls make it pumpkins 😃or ghosts 👻

jaymt09
10-05-2018, 04:35 PM
I see lots of people in game and forums asking for helix i suggest a exclusive level 46 black helix with some green spooky mist effect

-witch costume (with hat , outfit and broom we could use as weapon)
-black cat costume (with claws we could also use as weapon like iron hand claws)
-pumpkin or skeleton costume [emoji316]☠️
-ghost costume [emoji317](Arcane legends has a ghost pirate costume that is transluscent would be cool if DL had something similar)

-new pet like skull FX pet but instead of skulls make it pumpkins [emoji2]or ghosts [emoji317]

I think this “black helix” is not fair as helix is an exclusive gift for a lvl back in 2012.. in which many players have worked hard to buy or keep since then. If you see DL mostly nothing is original anymore beside helix and fire star which both should be kept as is. New ideas of weapons I agree but not recolored helix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thothhorus
10-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Join G.O.T.U add the honorable "thothhorus " receive gold vanity items weapons gems qnd get promoted just for joining must be active daily recruit daily and level up daily no laziness also subscribe channel cmomoney1000 YouTube to watch gods of the universe videos playlist name darklegends gods of the universe