PDA

View Full Version : About edited and deleted threads and comments

Spheresome
10-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Just curious what is the point to editing posts of other players and deleting their threads. The forums is not even that large of a community. One of Slekki's youtube videos gets more views than 10-20 threads on forums does (not including that one person can read multiple threads). It doesnt really do much in my opinion aside from make the forums look prettier than they really are.

All the hate <-- yes I had to use that word :( that gets deleted just gets vented out in more fury through other forms of media: Discord, Youtube, Facebook, Line. Scroll through Slekki's most recent video if you dont believe me! This just causes some players to leave the forums and slander about how much they "hate" arcane legends on youtube videos, yes those comments are their and you cant really delete those :// (Ive seen an increasing number of people commenting bad stuff on videos...). Silencing the opinions of players could potentially do more harm than making the forums a prettier place do good.

If I may offer a kind suggestion, please dont edit the posts of players or delete threads, just lock threads you deem inappropriate, you never know half the community could agree with you and think the OP thread was complete bogus and we could treat all future posts from that player as bogus. (This can be easily seen through the number of thanks you receive throug locking a thread) Your time could be much better spent making AL better than reading, editing and deleting the bogus some selfish moronns post about. You should only delete the beyond ridiculous posts like Protests and people threatening to law suite and stuff lol.

Ty for consideration STS and continued hardwork~
Excited for hardcore mode and halloween!

P.S. For everyone who thinks im salty about something, I just passed a thread about this topic in the technical issues portions of forums