PDA

View Full Version : Mad Mages Cave

Jilsponie
10-04-2018, 05:51 AM
While running with a pick up group in cave, I was told something that took me by surprise... Jil don't attack after myx spawn.

This is counter productive, and adds a tremendous amount of time to the runs I do with a full team of experienced players. After talking with a friend in that particular run, who has tried explaining to people how to speed up the process, I thought maybe it'd be a good idea to give some tips here on the forums. So here is how my friends and I are able to essentially wall myx instantly eliminating the time waiting by the wall for her to slowly make her way there.

All classes have at least one knockback skill that can be used from 8m+. Using these skills together, will throw Myx to the wall in an instant. You just need to remember to run around the grate if you still have the ability to spawn her.

A couple classes even have the ability to do so solo should multiple knockback skills land, Bird, and Bear.

Bears for example can get close, then use stomp and SMS quickly together, and the target shall fly if both skills land. A bird can accomplish the same effect by using Avian scream and repulse together.

When a team is lacking either of these, and you got a bunch of mages. Just all stand together, use fire, and run around the grate. Fire is a 12m skill so you can easily keep a good distance from the grate.

Hope this helps people speed up runs and make it a little more fun than waiting around :)

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk