PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Brawler Set

Americabud
10-04-2018, 11:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imb6iintHkY

Lim Weibin
10-05-2018, 05:20 AM
What is the purpose of this thread for..?

Oakmaiden
10-05-2018, 08:21 AM
To boost his youtube views..rolls eyes at op..

jade10
10-05-2018, 08:25 AM
I just wasted 1 min of my life lols gahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostNoob
10-05-2018, 08:43 AM
How is a gm not lv 71 yet.. Also it seems u need to upgrade your gear man.

I thought u quit acutally. No i didn't watch the vid as i knew what your trying to do :o.

Good luck leveling up!

Thewolfbull
10-05-2018, 09:33 AM
What is the purpose of this thread for..?

To get you to reply to it :D

championboost
10-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Don't hate him he will get sad

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Hartholzwurm
10-05-2018, 10:37 AM
Next time ill get 5 ankhs from klaas ill post it also. I guess thats more exciting.

QuaseT
10-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Next time ill get 5 ankhs from klaas ill post it also. I guess thats more exciting.Or buying potions in the guildhall lol

Americabud
10-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Or buying potions in the guildhall lol

Too bad noone watches you lmao

Americabud
10-05-2018, 11:52 AM
How is a gm not lv 71 yet.. Also it seems u need to upgrade your gear man.

I thought u quit acutally. No i didn't watch the vid as i knew what your trying to do :o.

Good luck leveling up!

Thought I quit? sounds like you know me. That's funny cuz I never heard of you bro :D

Hartholzwurm
10-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Too bad noone watches you lmao

Hehe. You are the winner with 3 views vs 0 i guess. And i think you watched it twice by yourself 😁

Americabud
10-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Hehe. You are the winner with 3 views vs 0 i guess. And i think you watched it twice by yourself ��

Lol this video has almost 400 views atm, not 3 views .:disillusionment:

Spheresome
10-05-2018, 06:35 PM

Are you really trying to brag about 400 views on a youtube video... ;-;

@Hatholzwurm is trying to point out I believe the fact that having a youtube channel about arcane legends no matter how any of us look at it, is insignificant on the grand scale of things. Its like bragging about being able to recite the alphabet backwards in less than 5 seconds, noone cares. :/

|Ares|
10-05-2018, 06:36 PM

400 views. Dam. Overwhelmed.

Americabud
10-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Are you really trying to brag about 400 views on a youtube video... ;-;

@Hatholzwurm is trying to point out I believe the fact that having a youtube channel about arcane legends no matter how any of us look at it, is insignificant on the grand scale of things. Its like bragging about being able to recite the alphabet backwards in less than 5 seconds, noone cares. :/

He said 3 views I said 400, that is a correction not bragging. I'm glad you care enough about me and my thread to comment multiple times :/

Americabud
10-05-2018, 07:05 PM
400 views. Dam. Overwhelmed.

Yup and the channel has over 600,000 views. Your nearly 300 forum post are pretty overwhelming. You just made the account this year bro calm down

Lim Weibin
10-05-2018, 08:37 PM
To get you to reply to it :D

Meh got me so bad.

PostNoob
10-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Thought I quit? sounds like you know me. That's funny cuz I never heard of you bro :D

Never really knew you, but you were always trying to recruit me to OP(dozen times?). I changed my ign about a month or so ago( Kilainstincts).

Just saying bro: dont post (what i assume) you buying some items in AL and post it on forums without expecting the type of responses.you got :o.

I believe there is a leveling up guide in the "guide" section if you need help. Good Luck!

QuaseT
10-06-2018, 01:31 AM
Never really knew you, but you were always trying to recruit me to OP(dozen times?). I changed my ign about a month or so ago( Kilainstincts).

Just saying bro: dont post (what i assume) you buying some items in AL and post it on forums without expecting the type of responses.you got :o.

I believe there is a leveling up guide in the "guide" section if you need help. Good Luck!Ye rather see it as feedback to make better videos than laugh about others because they have not spent time into a youtube channel or whatever.
Tbh i rather play the game myself than watching a video of someone playing.

Azerothraven
10-06-2018, 03:09 AM
I will take this as a chance to promote myself (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu0JUiM67ygHYI5_ut-h8Ew/videos?view_as=subscriber ).

Have a good day all :)

shadowronn
10-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Of all games , why’d anyone make a YouTube channel for AL...

Americabud
10-06-2018, 06:36 AM
Ye rather see it as feedback to make better videos than laugh about others because they have not spent time into a youtube channel or whatever.
Tbh i rather play the game myself than watching a video of someone playing.

You had a youtube channel for AL it failed sadly remember. So your the last person i'd suggest a youtuber to take feedback from lmao no offense

Americabud
10-06-2018, 06:40 AM

I believe there is a leveling up guide in the "guide" section if you need help. Good Luck!

I never said i did not expect responses. I enjoy them. Just don't post your boring pointless comments to forums without expecting responses. I believe if you google A good career you may not have reached 71 so fast. goodluck =)

QuaseT
10-06-2018, 06:43 AM
You had a youtube channel for AL it failed sadly remember. So your the last person i'd suggest a youtuber to take feedback from lmao no offenseMaybe u think im another person but i never had an active youtube channel. I uploaded a single video because it was requested by a friend and its still up to this day. I dont count myself as youtuber and i didnt even mean my personal feedback, i meant the feedback of all others above.

Americabud
10-06-2018, 06:48 AM
Maybe u think im another person but i never had an active youtube channel. I uploaded a single video because it was requested by a friend and its still up to this day. I dont count myself as youtuber and i didnt even mean my personal feedback, i meant the feedback of all others above.

Your'e right, I don't count you as a youtuber either lmao. Sorry about your channel

|Ares|
10-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Your'e right, I don't count you as a youtuber either lmao. Sorry about your channel

Dude, first of all your minecraft 2.0 quality videos with some clogged voice aren't impressive at all and you're not showing on that channel whatever would have not been already showed to the community before.
To this day when literally you tried to overcome everyone with inviting people to your "guild" including their 20 alts for no reason which ended up having "pls 2k sir" people on your entire guildlist and you call that a success? How many videos u had to make to get "those 600k views"? Like 900? lolz
You bother people that maybe uploaded a video for fun thinking you're actually someone like uhm.. nah you aren't. So far HUNDREDS of videos with no desirable and profitable content to anybody just like the video u posted above.
Earlier on coming at people who were quite famous by name in AL community thinking u might end up having their support (Zeus?).
And you could finally decide if it's your or your'e. Make up your mind.

Ciao

Americabud
10-06-2018, 07:54 AM
Dude, first of all your minecraft 2.0 quality videos with some clogged voice aren't impressive at all and you're not showing on that channel whatever would have not been already showed to the community before.
To this day when literally you tried to overcome everyone with inviting people to your "guild" including their 20 alts for no reason which ended up having "pls 2k sir" people on your entire guildlist and you call that a success? How many videos u had to make to get "those 600k views"? Like 900? lolz
You bother people that maybe uploaded a video for fun thinking you're actually someone like uhm.. nah you aren't. So far HUNDREDS of videos with no desirable and profitable content to anybody just like the video u posted above.
Earlier on coming at people who were quite famous by name in AL community thinking u might end up having their support (Zeus?).
And you could finally decide if it's your or your'e. Make up your mind.

Ciao

Bro that paragraph is really long. I told you that you have almost 300 posts but you made your account this year, go outside sometimes. My guild is level 60+ no alts or begging lol. My Al channel is strictly fun, reached over 600,000 views. His fun has not reached that many. Zeus is famous indeed, and he is my friend. AL is not the only form of communication although he is on my FL there too.

As for correcting my grammar you are the only one who has "edited" your posts lmao nice save

ancestor
10-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Who cares...? can you all just worry about your own stuff instead of putting people down and having a bigger rooster competition :indecisiveness::indecisiveness::indecisiveness:

Americabud
10-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Who cares...? can you all just worry about your own stuff instead of putting people down and having a bigger rooster competition :indecisiveness::indecisiveness::indecisiveness:

I agree. When they comment so many times on a thread they are definitely worried about something. Although my advice is calm down it is just a game. But then they resort to "putting people down" for grammar. when they edit their own comments lol

|Ares|
10-06-2018, 09:03 AM
I agree. When they comment so many times on a thread they are definitely worried about something. Although my advice is calm down it is just a game. But then they resort to "putting people down" for grammar. when they edit their own comments lol

I edited "spazzy" to "clogged". Genius of crime.

Spheresome
10-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Stop responding, its obvious he just wants self promotion as well as attention, dont give em what he wants.

My last post here peace

Oakmaiden
10-06-2018, 09:09 AM
Bro that paragraph is really long. I told you that you have almost 300 posts but you made your account this year, go outside sometimes. My guild is level 60+ no alts or begging lol. My Al channel is strictly fun, reached over 600,000 views. His fun has not reached that many. Zeus is famous indeed, and he is my friend. AL is not the only form of communication although he is on my FL there too.

As for correcting my grammar you are the only one who has "edited" your posts lmao nice save
“No begging”? Are ypu serious? Every time i check a beggars guild affiliation, they are in OverPowered! Should change guild name to OverBegging!

Americabud
10-06-2018, 09:10 AM
I edited "spazzy" to "clogged". Genius of crime.

You realized it's not a good look to correct grammar when your own grammar is incorrect. So you edited your entire post lmao. Your grammar is also wrong in your first post you forgot to correct that too bro. Also you say i'm "actually not someone". You seem to be very familiar with me and my name, yet I haven't heard of any of your 3 names. never even a whisper :disillusionment:

Americabud
10-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Stop responding, its obvious he just wants self promotion as well as attention, dont give em what he wants.

My last post here peace

I wanted is to post my AL vid to the AL forum, did so. Some met me with "who would make videos about an irrelevant game". Some on this forum are under a belief that the game is somehow not "relevant" enough to make videos about. Very weird language seeing how this is actually A forum for the game Arcane Legends... So what are they doing here lmao

Americabud
10-06-2018, 09:23 AM
“No begging”? Are ypu serious? Every time i check a beggars guild affiliation, they are in OverPowered! Should change guild name to OverBegging!

Lol things have changed in overpowered since we became level 60+ guild. We have alot of level 71's here and no beggars at all.

Spheresome
10-06-2018, 09:29 AM
I wanted is to post my AL vid to the AL forum, did so. Some met me with "who would make videos about an irrelevant game". Some on this forum are under a belief that the game is somehow not "relevant" enough to make videos about. Very weird language seeing how this is actually A forum for the game Arcane Legends... So what are they doing here lmao

This being a forum for Arcane Legends does not mean that this is only a place to kiss up to the devs. A lot of people come to the forums to vent out their problems to the developers in the forms of "constructive criticism". You will find a lot of people on the forums are not happy with the state of the game, which is why they came here in the first place.

Its quite obvious to any of us that Arcane Legends is obviously not a mainstream game. Battle royale games like PUBG and Fortnite are on top for that. I dont play these main stream games as battle royale has never really been my thing as I prefer the mmorpg gameplay. The fact that Arcane Legends is only played and known by such a small community is why everyone thinks that a channel about arcane legends is useless, since most other people on this planet doesnt know the game has existed, or have moved on and dont care to watch videos about it anymore. The point is saying that 600k views and 4k subscribers is decent yeah, but you will never go much higher than that simply because of the type of game Arcane Legends is as well as the number of people who play it.

Peace, last post here for real

shadowronn
10-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Great video loved it , thats some great content you got going there, one of the best if not best youtube channel.

Americabud
10-06-2018, 09:36 AM
This being a forum for Arcane Legends does not mean that this is only a place to kiss up to the devs. A lot of people come to the forums to vent out their problems to the developers in the forms of "constructive criticism". You will find a lot of people on the forums are not happy with the state of the game, which is why they came here in the first place.

Its quite obvious to any of us that Arcane Legends is obviously not a mainstream game. Battle royale games like PUBG and Fortnite are on top for that. I dont play these main stream games as battle royale has never really been my thing as I prefer the mmorpg gameplay. The fact that Arcane Legends is only played and known by such a small community is why everyone thinks that a channel about arcane legends is useless, since most other people on this planet doesnt know the game has existed, or have moved on and dont care to watch videos about it anymore. The point is saying that 600k views and 4k subscribers is decent yeah, but you will never go much higher than that simply because of the type of game Arcane Legends is as well as the number of people who play it.

Peace, last post here for real

I agree, my 600,000 views and 4k subscribers may not go much higher. But my house is 4 bedroom 2 bath with no neighbors bro. I post AL videos for fun. I have other channels that are also fun for me and more promising. But I won't post the link here because it is about politics. So don't take my Americabud channel so serious man it is for fun, I have a good life, and other channels that do not have "bud" in the name.

Rogueaustin
10-06-2018, 09:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imb6iintHkYBtw don't join over powered because it is full of beggers plus people think it is the best guild and try to recruit you plus piss people off trying to recruit just for the freaking gold seriously just dispand over powered. I seriously only know two people in over powered who is not there for the gold also what happened to earning officer in over powered. There is so much wrong with the guild now it is not funny. To be honest you YouTube is not good anymore because Al is dying also you don't post much anymore and do people actually care whether you bought a set or not because I have love set that is worth 3.4-4.2m also Joe is richer than you and I think I am because I got toons with better pets,gear etc than you so stop being a dick to people and accept it.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181006/a1326e4c4129caf25602ecf96ab74935.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Americabud
10-06-2018, 09:44 AM
Btw don't join over powered because it is full of beggers plus people think it is the best guild and try to recruit you plus piss people off trying to recruit just for the freaking gold seriously just dispand over powered. I seriously only know two people in over powered who is not there for the gold also what happened to earning officer in over powered. There is so much wrong with the guild now it is not funny. To be honest you YouTube is not good anymore because Al is dying also you don't post much anymore and do people actually care whether you bought a set or not because I have love set that is worth 3.4-4.2m also Joe is richer than you and I think I am because I got toons with better pets,gear etc than you so stop being a dick to people and accept it.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181006/a1326e4c4129caf25602ecf96ab74935.jpg

Bro your last video got 4 views. Literally 4 views. If you watch this video you can clearly see 25m xp kit merch. Worth more than your whole account lmao. You said your richer cuz i have two toons while you have 16. But I have 20 toons bro your not rich at all lmao

ancestor
10-06-2018, 09:47 AM
God close this thread down!

|Ares|
10-06-2018, 09:48 AM
You realized it's not a good look to correct grammar when your own grammar is incorrect. So you edited your entire post lmao. Your grammar is also wrong in your first post you forgot to correct that too bro. Also you say i'm "actually not someone". You seem to be very familiar with me and my name, yet I haven't heard of any of your 3 names. never even a whisper :disillusionment:

Edited entire post? What

Spazzy -> Clogged

Americabud
10-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Btw don't join over powered because it is full of beggers plus people think it is the best guild and try to recruit you plus piss people off trying to recruit just for the freaking gold seriously just dispand over powered. I seriously only know two people in over powered who is not there for the gold also what happened to earning officer in over powered. There is so much wrong with the guild now it is not funny. To be honest you YouTube is not good anymore because Al is dying also you don't post much anymore and do people actually care whether you bought a set or not because I have love set that is worth 3.4-4.2m also Joe is richer than you and I think I am because I got toons with better pets,gear etc than you so stop being a dick to people and accept it.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181006/a1326e4c4129caf25602ecf96ab74935.jpg

I still have messages of you begging me to play with you and to make videos with you. Your A fanboy that left my guild. You cry so hard that you just broke forum rules and posted explicit language

Spheresome
10-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Bro your last video got 4 views. Literally 4 views. If you watch this video you can clearly see 25m xp kit merch. Worth more than your whole account lmao. You said your richer cuz i have two toons while you have 16. But I have 20 toons bro your not rich at all lmao

can you NOT please turn this into a who is richer battle, everyone here who has been with the forums for a while will know how this ends, please refrain from TT my friend ty

Screenshotz
10-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know im rich ASF hehehe..

Spheresome
10-06-2018, 09:55 AM

yes, yes you are :P

Americabud
10-06-2018, 09:56 AM
can you NOT please turn this into a who is richer battle, everyone here who has been with the forums for a while will know how this ends, please refrain from TT my friend ty

Can you NOT tell me what to do, thanks but you are not a mod or anyone of importance here. Facts are not TT. He told me he has 9M before so I said I have 25M of xp kits. 25>9 Just the truth my friend ty

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:00 AM

Very good Screenshotz

arcanefid
10-06-2018, 10:09 AM

Heheheh now I bet you have enough money to pay for a tour in my house.

This whole thread is a joke by the way.

What’s this childish behavior? “I’m richer than you”, “I have more watched videos”, “I merch” etc.

And also the video in the first post is so random, I’m sure no one’s interested in that set, and making a video of looking at it in auction is just... pointless?

The last part where you show how you merched some items is also completely unrelated to the thread title or how the video started.

I gave you one view and I tell you I am honestly not impressed. At least post some good quality material if you’re going to “ask” for views, maybe something worth looking at.

Also it’s always cool to respond to criticism by doing better stuff, not by comparing yourself to them. I’m sure if the video was good you would get some Thanks and stuff, but the feedback you got should give you an idea...

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Great video loved it , thats some great content you got going there, one of the best if not best youtube channel.

That's very nice Shadowronn

Azerothraven
10-06-2018, 10:15 AM
What's that old saying devs love to say??

Rogueaustin
10-06-2018, 10:16 AM
I still have messages of you begging me to play with you and to make videos with you. Your A fanboy that left my guild. You cry so hard that you just broke forum rules and posted explicit languageWhat was that 3 years ago when I was poor but now I'm not so

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Heheheh now I bet you have enough money to pay for a tour in my house.

This whole thread is a joke by the way.

What’s this childish behavior? “I’m richer than you”, “I have more watched videos”, “I merch” etc.

And also the video in the first post is so random, I’m sure no one’s interested in that set, and making a video of looking at it in auction is just... pointless?

The last part where you show how you merched some items is also completely unrelated to the thread title or how the video started.

I gave you one view and I tell you I am honestly not impressed. At least post some good quality material if you’re going to “ask” for views, maybe something worth looking at.

Also it’s always cool to respond to criticism by doing better stuff, not by comparing yourself to them. I’m sure if the video was good you would get some Thanks and stuff, but the feedback you got should give you an idea...

Post multiple times on a thread that you feel is "pointless" and "a joke" But still comments multiple times on the thread. Childish indeed. And btw I can honestly tell you, I haven't the shred of interest to impress someone like you lmao not the goal bro. And I don't have to ask for views as you can see this channel has over 600,000 of them. Views come while I sleep. I may take your feedback more serious if you were good at something but sorry bud I'm going to have to pass on your expertise. Hopefully you get the idea...

Rogueaustin
10-06-2018, 10:18 AM
I still have messages of you begging me to play with you and to make videos with you. Your A fanboy that left my guild. You cry so hard that you just broke forum rules and posted explicit languageMe and Joe left your guild because you was inactive for a week or two plus a lot of people left during that time.

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:21 AM
What was that 3 years ago when I was poor but now I'm not so

I blocked you just now from messaging me on facebook so your back here jeez. Your 1st post was saying how rich you are even using bad words which will be deleted. Bro noone cares about your 9m gold

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:23 AM
Me and Joe left your guild because you was inactive for a week or two plus a lot of people left during that time.

Why are you bringing all this random stuff up anyway. You really though I would care that you left, Bro I don't care what you do you don't have to announce it to me lmao

jade10
10-06-2018, 10:29 AM
This thread is so annoying

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:30 AM
This thread is so annoying

sorry you feel that way, but I appreciate the bump

jade10
10-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Tittle said al brawler set

Wheres the brawler set in your video?
Pls dont post nonsense in this forum go post in youtube .

Ahhh i will just unfollow this thread hahaha

I wanna read threads that wil help us or that can solve a problem in game like hundsam posted how to merch aomthingnlike that or aze posting problem in game.
If u want us to watch ur channel atleast make a good thread

arcanefid
10-06-2018, 10:40 AM
Post multiple times on a thread that you feel is "pointless" and "a joke" But still comments multiple times on the thread. Childish indeed. And btw I can honestly tell you, I haven't the shred of interest to impress someone like you lmao not the goal bro. And I don't have to ask for views as you can see this channel has over 600,000 of them. Views come while I sleep. I may take your feedback more serious if you were good at something but sorry bud I'm going to have to pass on your expertise. Hopefully you get the idea...

First off, that was my first post, this now is my second. Just shows you don’t even read what anyone is saying.

And by the way, I’m good at many things, but I wouldn’t have to talk about them. I’m pretty damn rich too.

If your goal is not to get the views, not to impress anyone, not to show anything informative, or whatever, what’s your point then? Is this SPAM?

Continental
10-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Some questions I am asking to you all,

Is this really the first time someone self promoted in Forum? So what he wants more views? He never forced you to keep watching a video you didn't want to and you could have stopped any time.

So what he is not level 71, people have a lot going on in life.
So what qua was top 10 to reach level 71. Just as you post videos for fun, he competes to be top for fun.

So what he brags about 600k views, I am not a youtuber but I can tell that's an achievement for him! It's not easy I bet.

Does everyone really need to be Ninja or Dantdm or pewdiepie to give you feedback?? Who do you think you are?

We don't all have to be genius to see your video needs more work. You don't always have to personally attack people or try demean them to make you look better. I noticed you take offence and get very aggressive by your comments fast.

It's clear America he doesn't want feedback, so why bother?

Does anything matter at all in the grand scale? AB is nothing compared to Ninja and Ninja is nothing compared to overall youtubers and YouTube itself is insignificant to the human history. In the end of the day, just do what makes you happy!

Feel free to attack me but I am on no ones side and just wanted to share some perspective for everyone to consider.
P.s. I think slekki and Nab guide are best al youtubers :)

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:46 AM

I wanna read threads that wil help us or that can solve a problem in game like hundsam posted how to merch aomthingnlike that or aze posting problem in game.

If you watched the video you would have seen the exact set I bought for the exact prices. As for merch, I have the #1 AL merch group and we are the BEST merch group. #1 Merch group with proof.

Lol I don't want you to watch my channel it is up to you. But next time let's have your post make a bit more sense. Make a good post next time

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Some questions I am asking to you all,

Is this really the first time someone self promoted in Forum? So what he wants more views? He never forced you to keep watching a video you didn't want to and you could have stopped any time.

So what he is not level 71, people have a lot going on in life.
So what qua was top 10 to reach level 71. Just as you post videos for fun, he competes to be top for fun.

So what he brags about 600k views, I am not a youtuber but I can tell that's an achievement for him! It's not easy I bet.

Does everyone really need to be Ninja or Dantdm or pewdiepie to give you feedback?? Who do you think you are?

We don't all have to be genius to see your video needs more work. You don't always have to personally attack people or try demean them to make you look better. I noticed you take offence and get very aggressive by your comments fast.

It's clear America he doesn't want feedback, so why bother?

Does anything matter at all in the grand scale? AB is nothing compared to Ninja and Ninja is nothing compared to overall youtubers and YouTube itself is insignificant to the human history. In the end of the day, just do what makes you happy!

Feel free to attack me but I am on no ones side and just wanted to share some perspective for everyone to consider.
P.s. I think slekki and Nab guide are best al youtubers :)

You have a good point. But I must disagree on 1 thing. The youtuber you named is a cheater that has already been banned once before for plat farming. But it is your opinion to have.

Americabud
10-06-2018, 10:52 AM
First off, that was my first post, this now is my second. Just shows you don’t even read what anyone is saying.

And by the way, I’m good at many things, but I wouldn’t have to talk about them. I’m pretty damn rich too.

If your goal is not to get the views, not to impress anyone, not to show anything informative, or whatever, what’s your point then? Is this SPAM?

So you realize this is your 2nd post? That means "multiple" keep up bro

Continental
10-06-2018, 10:54 AM
You have a good point. But I must disagree on 1 thing. The youtuber you named is a cheater that has already been banned once before for plat farming. But it is your opinion to have.

Yes I am aware slekki cheated before but he got punished for it and helped a lot of players since then. I believe in second chances.

But your content is good too.. I don't watch it all but I remember going wow with your house few years ago when windmore event came First time.

arcanefid
10-06-2018, 11:22 AM
So you realize this is your 2nd post? That means "multiple" keep up bro

Keep moving away from the topic.

Azerothraven
10-06-2018, 11:28 AM
If you watched the video you would have seen the exact set I bought for the exact prices. As for merch, I have the #1 AL merch group and we are the BEST merch group. #1 Merch group with proof.

Lol I don't want you to watch my channel it is up to you. But next time let's have your post make a bit more sense. Make a good post next time
How can I join this merch group?? I can smell the profit gold already hehe

Americabud
10-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Keep moving away from the topic.

This is your 3rd comment now keep track bro. I would disagree where you say this video did not gain genuine viewers. I also disagree where you said it did not impress anyone or inform anyone. The world does not revolve around you bro I'm sure one of the 400 viewers enjoyed it

Americabud
10-06-2018, 11:34 AM
How can I join this merch group?? I can smell the profit gold already hehe

If you have a facebook account I will accept you immediately. https://www.facebook.com/groups/200505073879245/ Everything we merch has gone up in price, everything. We never made a bad merch. Hopefully you are able to join before we announce the next merch item

arcanefid
10-06-2018, 11:35 AM
This is your 3rd comment now keep track bro. I would disagree where you say this video did not gain genuine viewers. I also disagree where you said it did not impress anyone or inform anyone. The world does not revolve around you bro I'm sure one of the 400 viewers enjoyed it

I never said or implied that the world revolves around me though? You're just proving my point. When someone criticizes you, you should see what's up and try to fix it or at least give a good reasoning why it is that way.

I think you should get out of the Ultra Defense mode and accept the feedback. Try to improve and not defend everything you do, you know you can make mistakes too.

Edit: Is this my fourth post? Getting famous.

Americabud
10-06-2018, 11:46 AM
I never said or implied that the world revolves around me though? You're just proving my point. When someone criticizes you, you should see what's up and try to fix it or at least give a good reasoning why it is that way.

I think you should get out of the Ultra Defense mode and accept the feedback. Try to improve and not defend everything you do, you know you can make mistakes too.

Edit: Is this my fourth post? Getting famous.

The thing is arcanefid, I already told you I will take advice, just not from someone like you. I might take your advice if you were good at something but.... I think you should get out of ultra attack mode and accept that noone considers your expertise lmao. Try to improve your life instead of constantly replying to a thread that you claim is a joke.

arcanefid
10-06-2018, 11:56 AM
The thing is arcanefid, I already told you I will take advice, just not from someone like you. I might take your advice if you were good at something but.... I think you should get out of ultra attack mode and accept that noone considers your expertise lmao. Try to improve your life instead of constantly replying to a thread that you claim is a joke.

Sorry for bothering sir. I will never take your time again. You are the best and I love your videos. Very helpful, you're also a very nice and smart guy I just can't believe you're real.

Ajcheisnj
10-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Cry just because u cant have the quality content of slekki
Peace

Americabud
10-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Cry just because u cant have the quality content of slekki
Peace

Cry because he is a cheater. Plat farmers and those like him who changed the game by his cheating.
Peace

Spheresome
10-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Cry because he is a cheater. Plat farmers and those like him who changed the game by his cheating.
Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsylM61uyjY

You cant slander others before acknowledging your own faults

Americabud
10-06-2018, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsylM61uyjY

You cant slander others before acknowledging your own faults

I never slandered anyone. What faults do I have?

Spheresome
10-06-2018, 03:50 PM
I never slandered anyone. What faults do I have?

Why not. watch the youtube video I posted and see another side of yourself you probably never thought about before

Americabud
10-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Why not. watch the youtube video I posted and see another side of yourself you probably never thought about before

You are right, another side of myself that I never thought about before. Because I never said those things. The channel name is just as divisive as you Spheresome suggesting that I said those things. Simply fake news

Americabud
10-06-2018, 04:25 PM
Sorry for bothering sir. I will never take your time again. You are the best and I love your videos. Very helpful, you're also a very nice and smart guy I just can't believe you're real.

Those are kind words

Agirlnamedbob
10-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Nice, we had pvp drama/player class drama but YouTube drama is new here.. Keep it up folks..

Americabud
10-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Nice, we had pvp drama/player class drama but YouTube drama is new here.. Keep it up folks..

Sorry if you don't like the video. But I appreciate the bump

shadowronn
10-07-2018, 05:55 AM

Isn’t that right fanboy

Azerothraven
10-07-2018, 06:08 AM
Isn’t that right fanboy

Did you just assume Jade10's gender, woah!

jade10
10-07-2018, 06:16 AM
Isn’t that right fanboy

^_^