PDA

View Full Version : Crashing after update

Korabiv
10-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Hello, after updating the app, the game is no longer playable for me. I log in and about 30 seconds after opening it crashes. Before the update my game would run smoothly with no issues and would never crash or have any problems (aside from occasional lag).

I play on an older ipad mini so its possible that the recent update "outdated" my device and now I'm no longer able to play. Any help would be appreciated

Futumsh
10-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Hello, after updating the app, the game is no longer playable for me. I log in and about 30 seconds after opening it crashes. Before the update my game would run smoothly with no issues and would never crash or have any problems (aside from occasional lag).

I play on an older ipad mini so its possible that the recent update "outdated" my device and now I'm no longer able to play. Any help would be appreciated

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem so far, and no crash logs have shown up from Apple yet. Can you check if your device is set to send analytics for app developers? It should be under settings / privacy. On some os versions you can also get to the specific crash logs there even if you don't want to turn on analytics, so you could send it to us directly.