PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Dreamscape Weapons

Luciano Lobo
10-05-2018, 05:20 PM
Hello, I need help about this quests. How I get the recipe to craft the weapons? I have the quest but I don't find anywhere the list of required materials to craft the legendary weapons. I will appreciate in advance the information about this. This quest has been over complicated for me since the expansion came out last year and thus I've lost motivation to complete it since then.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Jairus980
10-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Just buy weapon from auction, equip them and the quest will activate

Quest will activate according what type of weapon you bought & equip

Ebereasider
10-06-2018, 01:14 AM
Hello, I need help about this quests. How I get the recipe to craft the weapons? I have the quest but I don't find anywhere the list of required materials to craft the legendary weapons

You automatically get the recipes when you get the quest. Check in your craft station for the Elysian weapons; those are the legendary weapons required for this quest

Luciano Lobo
10-07-2018, 06:02 AM
Tyvm. Unfortunely, I did bought the weapon from auction but it didn't allow me to complete the quest. I've equiped it, went to Dormox but nothing happend. I just got directly the quest to do the 666 runs to convert the weapon. Do I have to get the crafting materials and craft the weapon anyway?
Just buy weapon from auction, equip them and the quest will activate

Quest will activate according what type of weapon you bought & equip

~LUCKYLOBO

Baazaci
10-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Tyvm. Unfortunely, I did bought the weapon from auction but it didn't allow me to complete the quest. I've equiped it, went to Dormox but nothing happend. I just got directly the quest to do the 666 runs to convert the weapon. Do I have to get the crafting materials and craft the weapon anyway?

~LUCKYLOBO
If you need the achievement, you’ve to craft the weapon yourself.
If u just want the mythic weapon then u need to do the 666 runs to get the needed material aka quest to craft mythic out of the legendary.