View Full Version : Spacetime Studios please read your emails!!

shecries
10-06-2018, 12:30 AM
I sold a few of my event exclusive items about a month and a half ago. I emailed STS asking if they could retrieve it but I renamed during the process and well they were unable to find them.
I apologized for renaming and told them that I have renamed and if they could check again using my new name. They did not reply for a week so I sent another email, again no reply for a week.

I sent another and still no reply for 2 weeks until I sent my last email again and this time they said that they can't retrieve them (because it's been over 30 days) but it's because you wouldn't reply omg I am extremely frustrated. Why couldn't I get helped in time? Now my items are gone for good..

shecries
10-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Also how come it's always a "Chad" guy that replies to the emails? Is he a robot or something because no matter what I say he replies in the same few phrases. So frustrating

Fwend
10-06-2018, 06:29 PM
About multiple emails to support, and why they do not respond;

Originally Posted by Justg
Usually this means:

1) You have been spamming support with multiple requests

and/ or

2) They have reviewed your case and will not be fulfilling your request

Regarding CHAD

Originally Posted by Java
It's not Chad. It's C.H.A.D., the Community Helpdesk Action Droid

I do believe, STS have a team of employees that all work on Help Desk with the hundreds of requests they receive from their games. Even Justg himself may handle some requests, he does all the hard work too and cares.