PDA

View Full Version : Dream Eater Achievement

Baazaci
10-06-2018, 03:52 AM
How come this AP isn’t available above lvl 66? That’s literally the only AP that’s not available for people who are already 71. I get that you didn’t want people to skip main quests but it’s unfortunate for people like me who recently came back to the game and didn’t know there was an AP for this Boss. And now I can’t access it anymore. This AP gives 250 points and IMO that’s a lot. Hopefully you’ll find a solution for that. I’d even be willing to pay more gold for it but just as the himingleva quest e.g no ap is unavailable for now besides this, so why add that now?

Freakezoid
10-06-2018, 05:18 AM
I totally agree. Sts needs to fix this. Need those pas too.
How come this AP isn’t available above lvl 66? That’s literally the only AP that’s not available for people who are already 71. I get that you didn’t want people to skip main quests but it’s unfortunate for people like me who recently came back to the game and didn’t know there was an AP for this Boss. And now I can’t access it anymore. This AP gives 250 points and IMO that’s a lot. Hopefully you’ll find a solution for that. I’d even be willing to pay more gold for it but just as the himingleva quest e.g no ap is unavailable for now besides this, so why add that now?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Avaree
10-08-2018, 11:46 AM

I agree, this boss needs be accessible one time only for those who didnt know those maps are unaccesable after lvl66, or add no xp gain after lvl66 (:

Hope to see it available soon, a few retuning to the game mates didn't know this, they flew right by as they used auto lvl, and rushed to end game.

Thanks devs!

Avaree

Baazaci
10-09-2018, 05:15 AM
Thanks for supporting my opinion, I really appreciate it.

PsychoNuke
10-09-2018, 01:44 PM
I took pity on you guys and spoke to Cinco regarding this.

No ETA whatsoever, but plans are being made to allow access to the quests after you miss it.

That is all.

So, keep calm...

sellall
10-10-2018, 09:31 PM
I need this too. Hopefully they fix soon ��