PDA

View Full Version : guild party

biggestblunt
11-21-2011, 07:49 PM
my guild has 238 members and as the guild master i would like to throw a party for my guild when we reach 500. Is their a way i can give out like party hats or something cool and unique to my guild last milestone was at 50 i gave everyone a pink and that cost me alot of money so i dont want to do that again lol if you can please and thanks.

KTpantyhose
11-21-2011, 08:10 PM
the party hats weren't just for one guild. it was for everyone in pl. ambassadors are here to help anyone who is having a hard time with something in game. particularly here for new people who others ignore and don't like to respond to.

CrimsonTider
11-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Might want to change your forum namey. On the inappropriate side.

JaytB
11-21-2011, 08:22 PM
If one guild would get that, all others would want it too. Just never see that happen :)

Draopwnzall
11-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah that's not a good name.

Whirlzap
11-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Think of others, there are many other guilds that have more than 500 members who haven't asked for anything special.

Roc
11-21-2011, 09:15 PM
"or something cool and unique" I understand that sentiment, especially when you can't tell who's in what guild unless you click on their names! Even if there was a way to change the little circle icon by characters' names when a guild reaches a certain size (or some other milestone) would be nice ;)

biggestblunt
11-22-2011, 08:11 AM
ok, sorry for the inapproiate name. its my characters name in pl. i havent heard any complaints on it only thumbs up lol. ok so what you guys are telling me if i benefit the whole pl community we will be reconized? i promised my guild milestone gifts and partys i was just curious. i will talk to my guild today and see what we can do to benefit the community.

biggestblunt
11-22-2011, 08:16 AM
oh and btw u can ask anyone in my guild what i do for them. i give them money, i help them level and i give advice. i was actually at 532k yesterday now im at 274k i didnt buy anything i give to people who need. pinks are very hard to come by i gave out all my pinks to my guild members to get some cash flow this economy is horrible and i understand that, thats why i give out my money.

Whirlzap
11-22-2011, 09:16 AM
I have 9,999,999 gold.
I could give 3,000,000 without a blink of an eye to my guild if given the appropriate reason.

biggestblunt
11-22-2011, 09:40 AM
but the real question is do you? i actually just started runs for some low levels i got one go 4 levels so far so idc how much money u have its the point weather u use it to benefit your clan or not

javier995
11-22-2011, 10:00 AM
I have 9,999,999 gold.
I could give 3,000,000 without a blink of an eye to my guild if given the appropriate reason.

How'd you get so much?

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 11:48 AM
just keep selling items and buying cheap items

Bunnyshoota
11-22-2011, 08:03 PM
So whirl. Can I have some goldey? Reason: I'm awesome.

Just Kidding!:) (sorry for troll)

@Biggest, like what others have said, it would be unfair if your guild had that. If this would work through for you, which I doubt, then other guilds would also have these and it wouldn't be so exclusive anymore.

KTpantyhose
11-22-2011, 08:25 PM
whirl share the freaking love lmao. jk <3

Spekticle
11-22-2011, 08:51 PM
...Is their a way i can give out like party hats or something cool and unique to my guild last milestone was at 50 i gave everyone a pink and that cost me alot of money so i dont want to do that again...
---------------
...ok so what you guys are telling me if i benefit the whole pl community we will be reconized?... i will talk to my guild today and see what we can do to benefit the community.

Sorry...but I have no idea what you are trying to say...
So I am going to guess at what your asking and attempt to reply.
To sum it up.
Basically if STS was to make a special and unique item just for your guild they would have to do 2 things.
1. Take the time to actually make the item
2. Update the entire game to put it in

Therefore it would be unfair for them to give this just for your guild. Then everyone would want a unique item to give out to there guild when the reach "x" members.

And sure you may be recognized. This does not mean you will get a unique item.

oh and btw u can ask anyone in my guild what i do for them. i give them money, i help them level and i give advice. i was actually at 532k yesterday now im at 274k i didnt buy anything i give to people who need. pinks are very hard to come by i gave out all my pinks to my guild members to get some cash flow this economy is horrible and i understand that, thats why i give out my money.

What does this have to do with getting a unique item?

biggestblunt
11-22-2011, 09:54 PM
me explaining about the gold was because another guy said he had 9mil and i said ok idc i use my money to benefit my guild not to Just sit back and gloat about it. why does everybody flip out when i ask a simple question everyone is jumping down my throat lol cause of what i asked haha. but their should be something unique and special to every guild like say a vanity armor of ur colors and initials of ur guild on it now that would be cool.

biggestblunt
11-22-2011, 09:59 PM
oh and btw puting a item in the game as u say is hard, its not sts has been using the same build from lvl 1-50 basically its just adding trim and different color. i was very disappointed when i saw the same build for a couple of different item sets but then came gemstone and glyph and they really picked them selves up i give them credit for that.

Cytokinesis
11-22-2011, 10:01 PM
oh and btw puting a item in the game as u say is hard, its not sts has been using the same build from lvl 1-50
um... not rlly...