PDA

View Full Version : I fell into temptation :(

Silentarrow
11-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Ebalere promised me that he would help me keep this on a low profile but I just had to get it off of my chest, last week I purchased two yes TWO enhancers...

Don't shun me?

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2011, 10:02 PM
**Hugs Silent** The first step is always admitting you have a problem, Silent. I swear they're not habit-forming. Much. Hardly at all, really. ;)

Zeus
11-21-2011, 10:04 PM
**Hugs Silent** The first step is always admitting you have a problem, Silent. I swear they're not habit-forming. Much. Hardly at all, really. ;)

It always starts with one, then it keeps starting over as your "first" one. Heck, I'm on my first enhancer :D.

Kingofhurtz
11-21-2011, 10:15 PM
I did the same thing! As soon as my pot wore off, I thought I was lagging cuz my character was moving so slow. :miserable:

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 01:41 AM
I did the same thing! As soon as my pot wore off, I thought I was lagging cuz my character was moving so slow. :miserable:

That is one problem of enhancers. You buy one it wears out. Then he runs too slow and you need another one lol

Phantasm0162
11-22-2011, 01:52 AM
Maybe you got used to runnin fast with enhancer then wen it wore off you was like wtf im in the need for speed lol

Corpser
11-22-2011, 02:15 AM
Yep lol kept getting big one i didnt relize all i needed were small ones :(

JazzBlue
11-22-2011, 02:16 AM
the worst one is the 30m multi pack. When you hit the end of hat one, the crash is hard...

Still lots of fun to grab a daily and punch through things in a hurry for 5 minutes!

I've tried about all of the ones available at one time or another just to test them out.

Don't find much value in most of them, however the XP bonuses are invaluable for leveling if you don't want go insane grinding for level caps.

100% luck is overpowered now that they fixed it the final time, but if you want the best stuff out of a zone (besides vanities) This will do the trick.

Personally for the money, the 25% luck enhancer will do the same thing, it just takes a little longer to grind out for the items you want.

Anyhow, no judgement from me, and I would assume most other players on using enhancers I would imagine. Most everyone I know has tried at least a few of them here & there.

javier995
11-22-2011, 02:16 AM
Maybe you got used to runnin fast with enhancer then wen it wore off you was like wtf im in the need for speed lol

Haha good game.

On Topic.

You just go use to the capabilities you have once you purchase an enhancer. Personally all I need is speed and dmg boost, that'd what I'm hooked on. :rolleyes:

BodMaster
11-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Ebalere promised me that he would help me keep this on a low profile but I just had to get it off of my chest, last week I purchased two yes TWO enhancers...

Don't shun me?

*Shocked and Appaulled*

Nah good on you! :D

Dont look at it as "oh no I cheated.." look it as "Im helping support the game I love" :p

Cahaun
11-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Be careful! Those things can be addictive. WARNING: Any using this expensive chemical will cause: High expectations in performance, an addiction to the elixir, an increase in platinum buying, and a sudden elixir shock after the effects wear off! You've been warned!

Aculeas
11-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Be careful! Those things can be addictive. WARNING: Any using this expensive chemical will cause: High expectations in performance, an addiction to the elixir, an increase in platinum buying, and a sudden elixir shock after the effects wear off! You've been warned!

1st lol

2nd how do you think Luke mastered the force so quickly? Enhancers are good enhancers are GOOD enhancers are good *ROCKS IN THE CORNER*

Tvis
11-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Group therapy takes place every Tuesday and Friday... :D

TsunamiTheClown
11-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Performance Enhancing...sounds vaguely familiar...I think than Senator Grassley will let it slide- once. 8'|

Conradin
11-23-2011, 01:03 PM
P-refornance
E-nhancing
E-lixirs

WE ARE DRINKING URINE!!!!!!!

TsunamiTheClown
11-23-2011, 01:05 PM
:gasp:

DanielRH
11-23-2011, 01:07 PM
We all have our flaws ;)

I'm gonna try that 60 minute one, those 30 minute ones are just not enough... lol :)

Yvonnel
11-23-2011, 01:53 PM
We all have our flaws ;)

I'm gonna try that 60 minute one, those 30 minute ones are just not enough... lol :)

LMAO!!!!!

Opps.....now the boss wants to know what's so funny.

-.-

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 06:04 PM
We all have our flaws ;)

LMAO Dan!

PL Playa
11-23-2011, 06:18 PM
I've never used anything except 1.5 xp and daily!

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 06:24 PM
I've never used anything except 1.5 xp and daily!

Regarding PL im guessing... name doesnt make it obvious or anything :p

Pharcyde
11-24-2011, 03:12 AM
It always starts with one, then it keeps starting over as your "first" one. Heck, I'm on my first enhancer :D.

That is one big fat lie mister. Living room, nao! Elixir Intervention for you!