PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Giveaway. Probably ever.

SuperSquish
10-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Omar. (IGN:SuperSquish)

I played the game for a while and it was fun. I made a couple of friends but I couldn't stick to the game. Originally I was going to give my equipment and resources away to a friend but he became inactive.

So instead, I've decided to host a competition of sorts. All I ask if that you leave a short or long explanation on why you think you deserve the items. Maybe I'll give everything to one person or maybe I'll give away pieces to multiple people. If you need me to login for you verify that this is real let me know and I will do so soon as I have time. :)

Thanks and good luck everyone!

P.s. I very much enjoy a good story

My stuff: http://imgur.com/gallery/A2dtOZZ

ancestor
10-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Give to random low levels haha theyll be happy and continue playing off generosity:)

SuperSquish
10-11-2018, 03:16 PM
I wanna have fun with it though. Plz everyone participate 🤠

ancestor
10-11-2018, 05:27 PM
I wanna have fun with it though. Plz everyone participate ��

Haha well in that case. I like you was done with the game for awile and recently came back. Last time i played i was lvl 61 and it hard to believe how much has changed in 10 lvls. Now im lvl 68 and getting trashed by mobs as im very under geared. But i just enjoy playing :)

Nabkro
10-11-2018, 07:33 PM
I just started a new job and school started and i havent been able to play since expansion cap and im only level 67
best of luck to all

Horgs
10-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Omar. (IGN:SuperSquish)

I played the game for a while and it was fun. I made a couple of friends but I couldn't stick to the game. Originally I was going to give my equipment and resources away to a friend but he became inactive.

So instead, I've decided to host a competition of sorts. All I ask if that you leave a short or long explanation on why you think you deserve the items. Maybe I'll give everything to one person or maybe I'll give away pieces to multiple people. If you need me to login for you verify that this is real let me know and I will do so soon as I have time. :)

Thanks and good luck everyone!

P.s. I very much enjoy a good story

My stuff: http://imgur.com/gallery/A2dtOZZ

Wow this is great! Would love to get those sets rarity since I've never had one. I'm an undergeared war, and I think your equipments could really help me out with the mobs and running elites. Hope I'm the lucky dog around here hahaha
Good luck everyone!

cheap merch
10-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Wow thats cool! Hope u will be able come back some othet time best of luck on ur endeavors

Capppie
10-12-2018, 04:07 AM
Having problems with just the mobs at maso,those gears wud greatly benefit my progress in the game maybe one day giveaways like this wud be possible from us too! Hehe gl with everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bony
10-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Give it to a player who got scammed like me ,a person named IGN:moonfish said that i can renmove fire gem and sell in auc but it didnt then only i realised i was scammed. IGN:Xenirex

slr
10-12-2018, 04:45 PM
u also can do a similar giveaway like this:
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?396738-Final-Sale-Everything-is-1-000-Gold-!!!
its so exciting and many will participate

Encryptions
10-12-2018, 05:09 PM
I say keep your items in case you decide to play the game again :).

murte
10-12-2018, 08:13 PM
im a very nice player who tries to help others. but other people take advantage of me and these items could really help me. good luck to all

Willyoulovemeplz
10-12-2018, 10:04 PM
I want because I like competition and contests xD

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SuperSquish
10-13-2018, 11:33 AM
I do have someone in mind so far. Keep it coming though everyone as I have not made a final decision 🤠

murte
10-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Omg bro ign gofft fboo scammer she scammed me

llllKrakenllll
10-13-2018, 02:08 PM
Good luck to everyone! Wish the best

SacredKnight
10-13-2018, 03:01 PM
If you win then maybe you can carry out this mission, ancestor. ;3

murte
10-13-2018, 03:01 PM
hope i win caz the prize would really help me

Behoove
10-14-2018, 05:53 AM
Haven´t played for about a year as i had to study a lot at university, now that I have a lil more time i could very well need such a beautiful set for my warrior to find my way back to the game. Sad to hear that you are leaving, all the best

Knotreel
10-14-2018, 07:40 AM
Hello SuperSquish! This is my rouge talking to you and I, Iuckyloot, have not made a log in account with sts to be able to bring my case here before you so i hope that you will pardon me that i speak through my lovely rouge! The massive powerful Bosses over seeing the multitude of their smaller mobs are greatly powerful, these Bosses gift their mobs with death dealing power over me and the fight is long and hard. Days are spent fighting and killing and killing and fighting, I march forward battling with all i have, my life on the line at the edge of each unyielding mob that charges with brute force towards me. I grab for my strongest weapon, with fingers crossed and deep hope that at the back side of the battle i will live another day. Almighty Giver of Great Gifts please grant unto me, Iuckyloot, a determined and steadfast warrior, your blessing of gear that gives the security of life for another day in Arlor and all it's vast kingdoms, to fight and kill and kill and fight those who seek to destroy the innocent. Your humble warrior, Iuckyloot

murte
10-14-2018, 07:42 AM
good luck to everyone hope everyones having a nice day

Ssssniperdog
10-14-2018, 09:48 AM
Omg omg omg omg cant breathe yes i deserve this because im cute im just kidding yes i do desserve it because ive been playing this game since im like grade 5 in elementary and im grade 9 in highschool now thats like 4 or 5 years and guess what i havent even hit a 5 million gold i hit 1 million tho but omg its not that im lazy i think i do lol but noooo im doing my best ive made alot of friendsss help alot of people lol but by i mean helping giving 5k each person but only those i feel pity because i remember me being in that position without anyone helping me so i want them to feel more enjoyed about the game anywayss im a level 63 sorcerer (im a peasant) so by your give away i might be rich not might i will be lol and hopefully i can help alot of my guildmates and those players in need of help with the strenght i will get from you sooo im am very thankful for this give away I LOVE YOU ! My name is IGN:Ssniperdog ok and i thank youuuuu! Thanks again thankss

Kairihearts
10-14-2018, 07:14 PM
From personal experience I've quit Al thought about giving all my stuff away then I thought few months later I came back and woosh I started enjoying AL I've been playing since the lvl 36 cap roughly id say keep all your gear you will want to come back and play AL let me know if you need any help on me :)

llllKrakenllll
10-14-2018, 07:40 PM
Agree with that

Azerothraven
10-15-2018, 05:10 AM
Anyone who thinks they deserve it should not get it by default. Seriously no one deserves his hard-earned set. I personally think you should not give it away and keep playing AL. I linked this paragraph to a video title, 10 things to do before you quit AL and i would highly reccomend you check it out. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w72UQc6J3Qo&t=1s)

P.s. If the video does not convince you, let me know why so I can work on that. If you are really quitting then I would appreciate the items. I intend to give them away on videos I make in conjuction with information that will help other players.

woxxo
10-15-2018, 04:04 PM
Agree yes.

SuperSquish
10-15-2018, 05:08 PM
To everyone trying to convince me to keep playing, thank you but I am pretty set on it. I played for a month and it was fun for a bit but the game just isn't for me. Thanks again though.

P.S I will announce ther winner / winners probably on Saturday. That way I also have time to log in and such.

For the mean time I'd just like to add only one person has really given me a story and one other person I feel has given a reason for deserving. Simple answers dont convince anyone 😁

murte
10-15-2018, 06:15 PM
Ok so if you want a story i will deliver lol. So this is the story of how the halloween event was made in Arlor. So their was a boy named kuechiob. he was the weakest of arlor. So one way he decided to man up and achieve something in his life. He had started his life back in 2015 and hadn't achieved anything to date. So he decided to keep playing and leveling up so he can become stronger. One day all of sudden he was given 3 energies per day for 2 weeks. So little kuechiob was like wow what do i do with this. Then he was some how controlled and went into a portal. Poor kuechiob who was very ungeared had to fight bats who were very strong compared to him. But luckily there were some friends along 3 to be exact they were 2 warriors and 1 rouge and him a mage. He fighted some bats and other opponents. Untial he evetully came to something that seemed to be a boss figure. His name was valko and he seemed to be a wearwolf. Valko had some minions that he could keep summoning and they were very strong. He was fighting but then he died. He was like omg is this the end is my life over. But no he came back to life. And his other friends were helping him fight. He eventully killed him and got some tokens. He continued this for 2 weeks and over time he became stronger

SuperSquish
10-15-2018, 09:53 PM
As nice of a story as that was. I was actually thinking of personal stories, that pertain to why someone would believe they deserve it lol

murte
10-16-2018, 06:18 AM
Ah alright u mean like a story about someones life or something like a life story or a life in arlor story.

Continental
10-16-2018, 08:10 AM
I deserve it because I am fabulous; read my signature if u disagree

Lethoiun
10-16-2018, 12:51 PM
I started AL sometime halloween 2014. Got a mage to cap 46, deleted it and played rog pvp at lvl 18. I then played mage pvp at 18 till about 2017 when pvp died. Those were my best AL years ans really enjoyed playing at that time. 100k used to be a lot for me i remember and i was never the best geared person but still played with a lot of skill. Was never able to afford nekro for pvp lol. I still enjoy playing casually nowadays but my goal is just to have a nicely furnish tavern. AL has always been my favorite game and i have never been able to let go. Still managed to play AL while balancing sports and academics in highschool. AL has always been a fun relaxing escape from my challenges with my hearing. (Im 100% deaf with cochlear implants). Recently graduated highschool, a hearing school one year early at 11th grade. I started college this fall, i wonder if i eventually need to let go of AL so im just going to enjoy the last years i have.

Well thats a short life story with AL i feel like this should be in an appreciation post for the Devs.

wowdah
10-16-2018, 01:46 PM
gimme some free stuff ty

Upork
10-17-2018, 12:11 PM
This is Epic

James_Rua
10-17-2018, 05:57 PM
I speak Spanish, and I really do not understand the game very well, so it is difficult for me to move forward on that subject, I would really like to have your equipment, so I would do well in the game ... thank you very much, I hope to win.. :D ign: Arizhaucari

SuperSquish
10-18-2018, 07:28 AM
I really like these recent posts. Nicely told, to anyone who has replied already and feels like they didnt say enough you are welcome to say more.

I have decided I will pick 2-4 people who will login with me Saturday or Sunday Morning anywhere from 8 PST to 2 PST depending on your availability. These people will take turns picking out 1-2 items at a time. The order of who goes first will be randomly generated by me.

Good luck guys 🤠

MightySufyan
10-18-2018, 09:00 AM
Hmmm why i want these item... well cause i don't have any of these [emoji23] and well let me make some pointers i guess:
1. My friends would be jealous (most important point lol)
2. Would become much better than i am now.
3. Need them badly. Give me the taint weapon plz [emoji23], i ain't that poor i wont lie. I have glint aegis and dragon hunter but ahhh i need better stuff now everyone laughs at me lol (am lvl 71)
4. Not for me just in general, plz give these stuff to a war cause damn we have it difficult.
5. I am really active i guess that a pointer too¿? Leveled up to 71 in the 2x exp event and been farming hydra since it started dropping mire arti (got noting worth mentioning yet from it).

Well thats all i guess, can't think of anymore reasons :)
IGN : Mightysufyan

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Knotreel
10-18-2018, 11:53 AM
My personal additions to be considered as one of the possible deserving recipients of any of your belongs is the following:
I am a new person to games, Arcane legends is the my FIRST and ONLY game for me to play (expect board games when I was young, am over sixty years of age). There is much about the game I do not know but I have focused on leveling up so I can at least go to almost all of the maps. I can go into the first floor of the Mausoleum, not sure about the second. I also have recently reached level 71, so Yeah Me :-) Although I have never asked for help from others to run maps, nor ever asked for things from other players, I do help those who ask me for help because I know how hard it was for me to run the maps and reach the level I have reached and I often give items to others so their stats are better. It is rewarding to have someone say "tks bro" for items received or for being helped to run maps that helped them level higher. It is rewarding to help whose who are working hard to level up and then seen them reach cap, yeah celebration time :-) Friends made!! I love the relationships I've made with people from all over the world, so special times we live in, to communicate in real time with a person a quarter the way or half way around our earth, sooo very, very cool. I love it.
My bottom line is simple: help me help others :-)

Zynzyn
10-22-2018, 01:07 PM
Interesting stories. So who won this?

SuperSquish
10-22-2018, 04:15 PM
Sorry I ended up being busy over the weekend. I will decide on the winner(s) tonight when i get home.

Korabiv
10-22-2018, 07:03 PM
Well, since no winner is picked yet, Ill try my luck.

My main has always been a mage. As hydra became popular, I began to level a rogue but only got to level 69 when they ended up nerfing the gold drop. Long story short, I would love to play as a warrior too as I love switching it up and trying new classes and strategies. I really enjoyed rogue, as I had little experience as one, the same going for warrior. Unfortunantly, I don't have the funding to gear 3 different classes so any of your gear would allow me to pursue becoming a tank as well.

SuperSquish
10-23-2018, 05:07 AM
The current winners are Horgs and Earlingstad. Congrats guys! I will set a time and date for us to login with further instructions on the giveaway.

I am allowing the add on of 1 more winner. So if you wish to add on to a story or tell a new one you have from now until the date I set for logging in.

Thanks for participating everyone. 🤓

MightySufyan
10-23-2018, 05:22 AM
Congrats to both of the winners!!
I was able to get Mire arti (str) literally on thursday and the arc lizzy arti (dex) from the event so not really bummed that i didn't win [emoji23]. Once again bro thx for holding this giveaway and gook luck with your life :)
The current winners are Horgs and Earlingstad. Congrats guys! I will set a time and date for us to login with further instructions on the giveaway.

I am allowing the add on of 1 more winner. So if you wish to add on to a story or tell a new one you have from now until the date I set for logging in.

Thanks for participating everyone. [emoji851]

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

it's.just.sua
10-24-2018, 01:48 AM
Hey Omar

I ain't gonna try sugarcoating anything so I'll get straight to the point...

I can tell you've already set your mind to quitting the game and tbh it's prolly the best thing for you right now...Respect!!
I say respect because I haven't been able to quit the game myself...

I wish you all the best in life and may God bless you and your family abundantly. Chase them blessings!!

If you ever decide to jump back into the game let us know...Happy to help out

PS. This isn't an entry just jumped on to say All the Best!! Congrats to the winners!!

Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas
10-24-2018, 12:31 PM
For all I know I might not deserve it compared to some people, however i play my part in the game. Fairly regularly I help out new players, And 2 days ago I've "adopted" someone who said they love this game more day by day, and while im not giving them everything, I'm giving them the things I wish I had when i started: knowledge, friendship and gear to farm to make more gold. The gratefulness they show melts my heart and i'd love to be in a situation where I could do this for more people as starting up is always a struggle, especially nowadays. And my 20k can't go that far anymore. And no I haven't done this to show off, it's just to give others inspiration. I appreciate the giveaway, and wish everyone the best of luck. Ign: Amuse :)

SuperSquish
10-25-2018, 05:56 PM
Horgs and Earlingstad please message me what times and days you are available so the 3 of us can login and get this shindig going. Include your time zone please 🤠

Lunaala
10-26-2018, 05:18 PM
I would like to win all the items (or just one) because I am on the way of leveling up my warrior (Jaffosito) and I want to equip him with the best items I can found and I would be very happy if I could get a gear like yours

Horgs
10-27-2018, 10:30 PM

Thanks for participating everyone. ��

omg thank yoou so much :D

Azerothraven
10-28-2018, 10:55 AM
If you are really interested in AL stories then here is mine (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqPUhmsPgzA)

shadowronn
10-29-2018, 07:18 AM
Im suffering from a rare disorder and doctors say its not curable but the doctors told me that free stuff in Arcane legends can rid me of this disorder.

Horgs
10-31-2018, 08:48 AM
Entry withdrawn, thanks.

Even after Horgs and me asked him to set a time for us, the contest-holder did not set a time for meeting to do the biggest giveaway ever inspite of being online on forum.

I was replied with something like 'the other winner does not get English and has trouble communicating', although I am aware Horgs asked him to set a time as I did. Horgs entry was quite well-written in English and that is how he is one of the winners in the first place.

Seems odd but no hard feelings. No regrets, I enjoyed writing the entry and cherish the appreciation.

I give up my winning spot and vote shadowronn as the guy to give the stuff to, if its ever given away.

Good luck, and sometime soon I may make a meme (this is meme-worthy) about the only time I ever won anything in AL. Lmao.

Hello! I think we have a misunderstanding, I really was having difficulty of understanding his language, bcoz I'm not that good at it. And I did say to him that my timezone is GMT+7, and that's it. I wait for him to start the giveaway. We'll soon find out, no need to be rushing I guess :D cheers bro!

Onew1126
11-11-2018, 04:09 AM
hello supersuish your items are so good but please can i have some of those i really need it i got scammed for 6.3m in AL and if you give me those God Bless you may God help you in everything you do may He guide you and help you succeed please i really need those items GOD BLESS!

iceater
11-12-2018, 09:41 PM
I need 10 post to make a thread :)
but this is my story about my friend miscreantini :) . last event i bought a warior taint armor for 125k in auc from miscreantini . i asked him why , he said that he dont know who sell his armor , it maked me confused , so i guess maybe his real life friend did that . then he agreed with me . But the truth is , he forget to put more 0 for the cheap price also . my guild friend told me that he missed it by show a screenshoot , micreantini u are so funny , however he give me item again , heroic slober . what a kind person :) then we become a best friend . thanks for read my story
ign iceater

Filosofem
11-12-2018, 10:15 PM
I've been playing this game for like 1 year by now, (break up for a few months in summer) and I really want to make a really good char here.. I would appreciate your help! :) Thanks!

Idly
11-14-2018, 01:55 AM
Hello Omar, I'm a nab.

Ign Hauntmage.

StorminForman
11-19-2018, 12:25 PM
I think I deserve the items and this is why. I was abandoned by my parents at an early age. I lived my first 12 years in several foster homes where I had to steal food and sell drugs to survive. Most of my friends were gang bangers and we regularly were getting into gang wars where I was lucky to survive but many of my friends were not. In one of these fights I was stabbed in the leg so bad it had to be amputated and I have been in a wheel chair ever since. Recently, I was released from jail after serving 5 years for being involved in a bank robbery. Not really my fault but obviously I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. In jail, I was molested several times and considered committing suicide. Now that I am out of jail, I am struggling to survive and have gone back to my gang friends and their lifestyle. I believe it is only a matter of time before I am killed, but in the meantime I hope to play as much arcane legends as I can. Please consider donating your items to me, I could really use a little joy in my life right now.

Okay, that is one version of my life. The other is that I am married with kids with a boring life and boring job. My only enjoyment in life is playing this game. I am a decent player but could definitely use some upper level equipment and items. Help me out please?

Earlingstad
11-19-2018, 04:49 PM
Omg this giveaway was real and BIGGEST EVER indeed. I almost thought somebody was joking but Omar is truly the nicest player ever, for me.

Nobody needed to be so nice to give away their items to strangers but real nice people do exist. How people act ingame or online reflect a facet of their real personality and I am sure in the bigger outside world, Omar is an amazing person and lucky are those that know him.

The story-contest idea was fantastic and fun. I loved entering it.

He has been patient, calm and totally a sweetheart to wait for us to find a time convenient for everyone to be fair. Today we finally met timezones being difficult, and he did the giveaway, taking the time out from his work schedule to log in. He is waiting for the other winner to login too now.

This was amazing. A big thank you to Omar for the giveaway and best wishes!!

Two-One
11-24-2018, 01:27 PM
I think you shouldn’t quit but if you are can you give me some items?

IGN:Anifearat

Megatrontaty
12-17-2018, 07:21 AM
Hi there bro i understand why you want to leave the game because this happened to me so many damn times! where lets say you log in to arcane legends and like 10 minutes after you just cant be asked levelling up or anything,and what you do is just go paradise pier and chill for those 10 minutes.I kept coming off and on this game and then i took a complete standstill for 1 year because of revesion and exams which are really important.Currently now in the christmas holidays and before i really start my 10-15 hour revesion schedule i would really like it if you could just give some items if im the 3rd winner so that at night instead of just going sleep and starting revesion again i can take my mind of things by playing this game i want to find time to take a break from all that revesion and so far arcane legends has been that break for me.So i ask if you could give me items so i can enjoy this game the same amount as the very first time i installed Arcane Legends.If i dont get items no worries bro it just would have been good so that i can use the game as a break from all that advanced level paperwork [emoji16][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].Your a top man for doing this bro respect the grind and hardwork you gotta do outside of playing the game.[emoji817][emoji817][emoji817][emoji108][emoji108]

Ign Megatrontaty
thank you :-)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dina Ros S
12-17-2018, 10:56 AM
i have depression in real life i play this game to overcome my sadness..iam all alone i dont have friend in real life even in game ill do thing myself.. i play since 2013 but quit for 3 years im so depressed almost kill myself i set fire on my room.. and many things happen.. i comeback recently with nothing i give all my stuff..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Megatrontaty
12-17-2018, 11:03 AM
so sorry to hear you have depression bro i know loads of people that have suffered from it and yeah i do think it should be treated with the same level as any other mental health and issues.My advice for you is to leave the game and explore and enjoy life go outside visit social clubs and centre make new linkages with real people.One thing about games is they may keep you inside and closed of from the rest of civilisation.All i can say is live your life to the fullest bro and most importantly enjoy yourself:-) if you need help feel free to message me [emoji108][emoji6][emoji817]

Sarahbells
12-17-2018, 12:51 PM
Giveaway still ongoing or ended already?

Megatrontaty
12-17-2018, 12:56 PM
i belive its still going

Phup
12-18-2018, 08:08 AM
I've been playing AL since 2013 or 14, so much has changed and I just came back after 2-3 years. I'm still unsure on what to do or prioritize on what I need to do and etc. So far I'm enjoying it, but I'm just confused. This time I wont be quitting and will play till I die! 😂🤣

Megatrontaty
12-18-2018, 09:34 AM
bro thats like i remember lvl 36 being the thing and magma armour now theres level 71 ........
loooooooool

Vpul
12-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Hi I know it is prob over but I would really like to enter because I need the gear and maybe vanity’s because I need some new gear when I hit higher level ign is Vpul

Leebazhafe
12-20-2018, 07:19 AM
Hi Omar im Aaron “Leebazhafe” i think i would deserve your items cus i really love plsying this game but always have no luck im lvl 71 and have good gear but not op enough ive been playing AL dince 2013 but only have been wearing legendaryclothing add me @leebazhafe if i am able to recieve smth

Megatrontaty
12-20-2018, 07:25 AM
plot twist:he already left???

itait
12-26-2018, 11:13 AM
Iv'e recently returned to this game (Last time i played lvl 56 was cap lvl, so it's been a while) and while i'm having tons of fun, i'm not really making progress on the maps because my full friends list has been deleted and have no one to help me, so i'm hoping the items could help me go through it alone or with a single pal by my side.
Good luck to everyone!

Permute
12-28-2018, 11:41 AM
Well i'm new to the game I have been playing for about 2 weeks now i'm a warrior level 57 struggling with the chancel place i seem to get 4 shot even though i'm a warrior i don't know what kind of gear that is but it probably makes you very strong and I believe it could possibly help me in the long run.

Thank you Omar/ SuperSquish for this giveaway

Allset
12-30-2018, 07:08 AM
I'm a rogue so there is not much for me here... You wouldn't happen to haveI some pillows for my cage or any furniture that might be cool in a tavern???

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Snowdager
12-30-2018, 10:59 AM
Hi! My IGN is Deadly, and I’m the Guildmaster of Insane Asylem! We (insane asylem) have worked very hart to maintain our leaderboard status.i love having giveaways in Insane Asylem because it makes me so happy to see someone’s reaction when they win! But sadly I can only give so much, so if I where to win this, all of you’re items would go towards funding Insane Asylem’s Guild events! On behalf of the entire guild I just want to say thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to even have a chance of winning!, have a great day/night!

Sincerely, Deadly

Earlingstad
12-31-2018, 05:57 AM
I have his items. This guy was genuine. He quit.

shadowronn
12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
I have his items. This guy was genuine. He quit.

Do I actually get them tho?