PDA

View Full Version : Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Americabud
10-09-2018, 06:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sycMHRCHykg

shadowronn
10-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Wait a minute , does your group have intentions to buy out the entire auction stock or do you all buy on the street?

Kairihearts
10-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Number 1 haha so funny good joke

Americabud
10-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Wait a minute , does your group have intentions to buy out the entire auction stock or do you all buy on the street?

We buy items any way we can get them

Americabud
10-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Number 1 haha so funny good joke

Number 1 with proof* lol just the truth

QuaseT
10-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Number 1 with proof* lol just the truthHow can u proof u are the number 1 group? How do u even measure a merch group?

ajxn
10-09-2018, 09:21 AM
bieng the only one ?

Americabud
10-09-2018, 09:31 AM
How can u proof u are the number 1 group? How do u even measure a merch group?

The video contains proof of x30 Gains off only 3 of our items. Maybe watch the video before making silly comments lol

Americabud
10-09-2018, 09:35 AM
bieng the only one ?

I'm not sure if we are the only. But I'm confident noone has more foreseen merch profit % than us, documented.

Scalpel
10-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Probably the best merch group but not the best merch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Ares|
10-09-2018, 09:38 AM
You didn't came up with anything suprising. It was obvious that event items will raise in price as soon as people found out they give so much for not much.

QuaseT
10-09-2018, 09:46 AM
The video contains proof of x30 Gains off only 3 of our items. Maybe watch the video before making silly comments lolI have watched the video before.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 09:50 AM
You didn't came up with anything suprising. It was obvious that event items will raise in price as soon as people found out they give so much for not much.

I never said I came up with anything surprising. I said noone has more foreseen merch profit % than us, documented. ;)

tahtto007
10-09-2018, 09:52 AM
Hmmm are you trying to promote your merch group ? "patron" is needed to join this group?? XDDDD. No offense but an advice for newbie better read up . If patron needed better be careful can try and search manatee gaming (runescape 3 player) who made merch group and scam his patrons for profit( earn fiat currency while earning runescape 3 gold).

Just be careful of merch group sometime they scam their new member like pyramid scheme google it if you dont understand. They hoard stuff before releasing the info to their member and ask their member to buy( for example they buy 400 gold and call their member to buy for 800 gold, they already profit from it and they dont care about whether the item price is going to rise or drop as they already profit from it) the price of the item in future will just be purely luck based but all i can see for replaying al for the past few months most of the event items will slightly rise base on the supply and demand. Dont buy past event crafting materials like what unicorn bla bla bla ive seen scammer listed it for like 2m in ac and trying to sell to newbie for 40k each unless in future these item are made into currency for trading among players ( for some game like dungeon defender ,players trade companion cube which can only be obtained once for each account as a currency which already has a fixed value among players but i doubt that will happen as al 1 window trade limit is 4 items.) And dont buy expansion items it will only drop in price i've lost alot of gold(prob 7m+ or more) in mire items as these new map/items will be nerfed due to uncertain roadmap by devs as im a come back player which i dont partake in most of the expansion( 1st time invested in expansion item (not gl items)to farm faster but xdd lesson learned for a freaking high cost). To be honest merching is all about your self understanding on the usefulness on that particular items just like red eggs why it cost more than gold egg as red egg is needed to craft red eggs because theres a 5k pts maus pts in the reward so in future you see any free to open chest in reward that contain pts for unlocking maps the price prob will rise after event as theres some richass who dont like to farm for pts. Merch group in small controlled amount of members i would say trustable but when it come into large number better stay away from it as everyone in the group wants profit and it would end up being a pyramid scheme. When come to selling merched items theres one bad situation also so called undercutting among merch group member due to impatient but i doubt that will not happen in al as its consider a dead game to me hehe. I dont say this guy isnt trustable but he has a few good example from the past this is all i can say but be careful not every merch is profitable, sometime break even or worse loss ,dont be mad and blame when a merch failed which occur alot in merch group as its a high risk high reward thing to do. Beware of hero eggs the price is really based on supply and demand why the price during is higher than now even after the eggs are not obtainable like hero magma 7m to 5m because the supply is high( for what i can see during event alot of newbie getting it and saying they will quit and wait for the price to rise and sell but the demand is actually low not everyone see it as a good pet after a few months those newbie who came back and see the price didnt reach their target and they will sell for quick cash thats the time merchant kick in as those newbie surely will undercut the auction price. When everyone is selling that specific items thats the gold rush for merchant( profit from undercutters).

As a conclusion, know the use of the items youre merching and see it into future will that item be in demand by players after not obtainable anymore and whether is it discontinued( 100% cannot be obtained anymore) but for discontinued items its hard to predict as its based on devs' decission whether they will rerelease or not. I will probably guess this group will be merching hero eggs and halloween is coming maybe spooky artifact ( for the sake of discontinued title) but i doubt the price will rise even higher as if its discontinued im sure the new halloween art will have better stats and with same aura so the price will just remain the same but if the new art has no aura i would say this art will rise for the sake of cosmetics aura as cosmetics plays more important role than damage in most mmorpg. Dont listen to me 100% or any merchant as prediction could be wrong we are not devs just like i predicted wrongly and invested in mire sets for btr farming but xd. Who knows what are the devs thinking. Hmmmmmmm since devs like to control gold in game/ economy inflation which i rarely see in most mmorpg then will they control the items like red eggs and plat eggs? An item that has rose 19x its price from start(forget about plat egg as its fairly hard to be able to get the price is reasonable due to supply and demand but not red eggs).
Also beware of rotten egg/ spoiled egg im not sure about whether this 2018 eggs will be spoiled too and rotten egg dont give any reward for opening right? This is my first time playing easter in al too. So, be careful of what you merch and merchant dont really share their merch unless they are making youtube vids or patron in order to join as they can earn real life money out of it but theres a manatee gaming example so be careful. Is this the trust test youtuber who scammed or its his friend?

Americabud
10-09-2018, 09:52 AM
I have watched the video before.

I appreciate your viewership

Americabud
10-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Hmmm are you trying to promote your merch group ? "patron" is needed to join this group?? XDDDD. No offense but an advice for newbie better read up . If patron needed better be careful can try and search manatee gaming (runescape 3 player) who made merch group and scam his patrons for profit.

Just be careful of merch group sometime they scam their new member like pyramid scheme google it if you dont understand. They hoard stuff before releasing the info to their member and ask their member to buy( for example they buy 400 gold and call their member to buy for 800 gold, they already profit from it and they dont care about whether the item price is going to rise or drop as they already profit from it) the price of the item in future will just be purely luck based but all i can see for replaying al for the past few months most of the event items will slightly rise base on the supply and demand. Dont buy past event crafting materials like what unicorn bla bla bla ive seen scammer listed it for like 2m in ac and trying to sell to newbie for 40k each unless in future these item are made into currency for trading among players ( for some game like dungeon defender ,players trade companion cube which can only be obtained once for each account as a currency which already has a fixed value among players but i doubt that will happen as al 1 window trade limit is 4 items.) And dont buy expansion items it will only drop in price i've lost alot of gold(prob 7m+ or more) in mire items as these new map/items will be nerfed due to uncertain roadmap by devs as im a come back player which i dont partake in most of the expansion( 1st time invested in expansion item (not gl items)to farm faster but xdd lesson learned for a freaking high cost). To be honest merching is all about your self understanding on the usefulness on that particular items just like red eggs why it cost more than gold egg as red egg is needed to craft red eggs because theres a 5k pts maus pts in the reward so in future you see any free to open chest in reward that contain pts for unlocking maps the price prob will rise after event as theres some richass who dont like to farm for pts. Merch group in small controlled amount of members i would say trustable but when it come into large number better stay away from it as everyone in the group wants profit and it would end up being a pyramid scheme. When come to selling merched items theres one bad situation also so called undercutting among merch group member due to impatient but i doubt that will not happen in al as its consider a dead game to me hehe. I dont say this guy isnt trustable but he has a few good example from the past this is all i can say but be careful not every merch is profitable, sometime break even or worse loss ,dont be mad and blame when a merch failed which occur alot in merch group as its a high risk high reward thing to do. Beware of hero eggs the price is really based on supply and demand why the price during is higher than now even after the eggs are not obtainable like hero magma 7m to 5m because the supply is high( for what i can see during event alot of newbie getting it and saying they will quit and wait for the price to rise and sell but the demand is actually low not everyone see it as a good pet after a few months those newbie who came back and see the price didnt reach their target and they will sell for quick cash thats the time merchant kick in as those newbie surely will undercut the auction price. When everyone is selling that specific items thats the gold rush for merchant( profit from undercutters).

As a conclusion, know the use of the items youre merching and see it into future will that item be in demand by players after not obtainable anymore and whether is it discontinued( 100% cannot be obtained anymore) but for discontinued items its hard to predict as its based on devs' decission whether they will rerelease or not. I will probably guess this group will be merching hero eggs and halloween is coming maybe spooky artifact ( for the sake of discontinued title) but i doubt the price will rise even higher as if its discontinued im sure the new halloween art will have better stats and with same aura so the price will just remain the same but if the new art has no aura i would say this art will rise for the sake of cosmetics aura as cosmetics plays more important role than damage in most mmorpg. Dont listen to me 100% or any merchant as prediction could be wrong we are not devs just like i predicted wrongly and invested in mire sets for btr farming but xd. Who knows what are the devs thinking. Hmmmmmmm since devs like to control gold in game/ economy inflation which i rarely see in most mmorpg then will they control the items like red eggs and plat eggs? An item that has rose 19x its price from start(forget about plat egg as its fairly hard to be able to get the price is reasonable due to supply and demand but not red eggs).
Also beware of rotten egg/ spoiled egg im not sure about whether this 2018 eggs will be spoiled too and rotten egg dont give any reward for opening right? This is my first time playing easter in al too. So, be careful of what you merch and merchant dont really share their merch unless they are making youtube vids or patron in order to join as they can earn real life money out of it but theres a manatee gaming example so be careful. Is this the trust test youtuber who scammed or its his friend?

Hey, no patron or donation is needed to join the merch group.

Screenshotz
10-09-2018, 09:58 AM
Why do I keep reading al forums

tahtto007
10-09-2018, 10:04 AM
Hey, no patron or donation is needed to join the merch group.

Cool noted good luck in finding new members.

Azerothraven
10-09-2018, 10:08 AM
I think He is trying to help so let him. As long as no one abuses it or manipulate prices or scams.
P.s.
Not everything is obvious to everyone

Tippertwo
10-09-2018, 10:22 AM
Nice way to get more views :)

shadowronn
10-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Finally a real guide on getting rich.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Nice way to get more views :)

Also A nice way to profit gold from merching

Tippertwo
10-09-2018, 11:25 AM
Also A nice way to profit gold from merching
The fact you said that just tells me you want more views so why not post on forums lol

Tippertwo
10-09-2018, 11:32 AM
Finally a real guide on getting rich.

And I don’t get it. I’m Jeff gave y’all a lot of merching tips and guidance and how is he treated? Cruelly. And then y’all praise Americabud for making a merching thread. Ha! Give me a break. -.-

badgirlchlo
10-09-2018, 11:55 AM
And I don’t get it. I’m Jeff gave y’all a lot of merching tips and guidance and how is he treated? Cruelly. And then y’all praise Americabud for making a merching thread. Ha! Give me a break. -.-

People give jeff trash because he said he was gonna DDOS websites that he couldn't, tried to flaunt his virtual currency and loads of other things that are just annoying

tahtto007
10-09-2018, 11:58 AM
People give jeff trash because he said he was gonna DDOS websites that he couldn't tried to flaunt his virtual currency and loads of other things that are just annoying

whats this drama any link to the videos :) ?

Agirlnamedbob
10-09-2018, 12:00 PM
And I don’t get it. I’m Jeff gave y’all a lot of merching tips and guidance and how is he treated? “Oh, you just show off etc,” when you can’t see past your own noses. Is THIS how y’all act irl?

Jeff did make nice posts and gave helpfull advice in some ways but was (imo) kinda annoying especially when it came to gold/merching.

Same is here, good for americabud that he gets nice amounts of gold out of merching and that he thinks that they are the #1 but, I don't need to get it shuved up my face, if I wanna know how to merch or how he buys a outpost brawler set i go to YouTube and type in "how to merch in arcane legends" I'm sure he will pop up somewhere.

That being said, americabud. Why don't you make it a contest and post it in the contest section? U could settle it there and make ppl show you if you are right or not?

Cheers

Lethoiun
10-09-2018, 12:17 PM
i never liked im jeff, he wanted a lot of attention... btw where is he?

Tippertwo
10-09-2018, 12:19 PM
i never liked im jeff, he wanted a lot of attention... btw where is he?
Gee...I dunno...y’all ran him off I guess...
Check off topic discussion. You will find his thread there.

PsychoNuke
10-09-2018, 01:27 PM
Which Group is this?
What is a merch group for? To control supply? inflate prices?

Damn ban them all xD

Americabud
10-09-2018, 01:27 PM
Jeff did make nice posts and gave helpfull advice in some ways but was (imo) kinda annoying especially when it came to gold/merching.

Same is here, good for americabud that he gets nice amounts of gold out of merching and that he thinks that they are the #1 but, I don't need to get it shuved up my face, if I wanna know how to merch or how he buys a outpost brawler set i go to YouTube and type in "how to merch in arcane legends" I'm sure he will pop up somewhere.

That being said, americabud. Why don't you make it a contest and post it in the contest section? U could settle it there and make ppl show you if you are right or not?

Cheers

Settle what? It is not a debate. It is the #1 AL merch group, documented with proof. That is just the truth.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 01:32 PM

Well I am here for you if you need any tips. Sorry about your friend

Agirlnamedbob
10-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Settle what? It is not a debate. It is the #1 AL merch group, documented with proof. That is just the truth.

Saying that you're group is #1 with "proof".
Making a "I told you it would rise" video doesn't make u or anyone the best mercher. I am no mercher at all and I made a profit out of the things you have listed here.. It's like merching for dummies.

Nonetheless I'm happy for you the way merching works out, but running around telling everyone that your #1 isn't gonna do any good for you.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Saying that you're group is #1 with "proof".
Making a "I told you it would rise" video doesn't make u or anyone the best mercher. I am no mercher at all and I made a profit out of the things you have listed here.. It's like merching for dummies.

Nonetheless I'm happy for you the way merching works out, but running around telling everyone that your #1 isn't gonna do any good for you.

Once again, I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group, most foreseen profit documented with proof.. Read it carefully so you understand. This video contains proof we made 3,000% on our investments in only 3 items.

Quoting false statements that I never said isn't gonna do any good for you.

Kairihearts
10-09-2018, 03:12 PM
How can u proof u are the number 1 group? How do u even measure a merch group?

This is just perfect :) there is many hundreds if not thousands of merchers so just let that sink in before calling yourself number 1 good day :)

Americabud
10-09-2018, 03:19 PM
This is just perfect :) there is many hundreds if not thousands of merchers so just let that sink in before calling yourself number 1 good day :)

Once again, I never said I am the #1 mercher let that sink in. I said This is the #1 AL merch group. Merch means profit from trading. Hopefully you understand the sentence now. We have the most foreseen profit documented with proof.

Agirlnamedbob
10-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Once again, I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group, most foreseen profit documented with proof.. Read it carefully so you understand. This video contains proof we made 3,000% on our investments in only 3 items.

Quoting false statements that I never said isn't gonna do any good for you.

Ugh I tried to edit my post but ended up deleting it.. Here goes nr2.

Sorry I didn't mean YOU are the best mercher, I ment the group YOU call #1

It's very hard to believe that you say this group is #1 when it's just you telling you were right about the price of those items rising, everyone can say they made a big profit. There is no proof of You or anyone in this merch group actually making a profit out of the mentioned forecasts in your video, make a video of you or anyone in this group making an actual profit and then we have a start.

Lethoiun
10-09-2018, 03:25 PM

All i remember is a lot of unnecessary threads by him and a lot of drama, he did get better with useful threads. It was just to much at times...

Ive been inactive the last few months so maybe i missed the climax of everything that led him to quit his stuff.

ancestor
10-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Why does everything you post cause drama... haha
Maybe you should look into it

Americabud
10-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Ugh I tried to edit my post but ended up deleting it.. Here goes nr2.

Sorry I didn't mean YOU are the best mercher, I ment the group YOU call #1

It's very hard to believe that you say this group is #1 when it's just you telling you were right about the price of those items rising, everyone can say they made a big profit. There is no proof of You or anyone in this merch group actually making a profit out of the mentioned forecasts in your video, make a video of you or anyone in this group making an actual profit and then we have a start.

That is incorrect. The merch group is not #1 because I said anything. It is #1 because it has the most foreseen profit % documented with proof.

Also incorrect again, Merch means profit from trading. So #1 Merch group means the group that profits the most. I hope I broke that down simple enough for you to understand.

Incorrect a third time, There is proof we made profit. Watch the actual video before making silly comments lol
I showed 3 items we merched, those items rose in price 3,000% combined. When you find a documented merch group with anywhere close to that profit then you have a start.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Why does everything you post cause drama... haha
Maybe you should look into it

Hi again. When you feel a thread is drama why do you always comment.
Maybe you should think about that

Agirlnamedbob
10-09-2018, 04:15 PM
That is incorrect. The merch group is not #1 because I said anything. It is #1 because it has the most foreseen profit % documented with proof.

Also incorrect again, Merch means profit from trading. So #1 Merch group means the group that profits the most. I hope I broke that down simple enough for you to understand.

Incorrect a third time, There is proof we made profit. Watch the actual video before making silly comments lol
I showed 3 items we merched, those items rose in price 3,000% combined. When you find a documented merch group with anywhere close to that profit then you have a start.

1. Forseeing profit isn't actual making profit. Buying items and showing you selling them is making a profit.

2. You saying they made the most profit is no proof. Who do you compare it to? To get to #1 there has to be a #1 to beat.

3. I watched the video you posted here on this thread.. It is literally you saying "I told you guys to buy lucky relic/red egg/exp kits" then you show the current price.. And say "if you listened to me, you made bank".
That's not proof of merching.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 04:30 PM
1. Forseeing profit isn't actual making profit. Buying items and showing you selling them is making a profit.

2. You saying they made the most profit is no proof. Who do you compare it to? To get to #1 there has to be a #1 to beat.

3. I watched the video you posted here on this thread.. It is literally you saying "I told you guys to buy lucky relic/red egg/exp kits" then you show the current price.. And say "if you listened to me, you made bank".
That's not proof of merching.

1. Forseen Profit in A merch group which is posted in that merch group telling people to buy it is indeed profit for the group. Buying items and showing myself selling them is once again off topic. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group please understand the difference.

2. Incorrect and false. The proof is in the video, documented along with the dates and item prices. We gained 3,000% off of only 3 items, so far you have named 0 merch groups that come close to our profit. If you find one better then us let me know.

3. The thread is not "proof of merching". It is proof that we are the #1 AL merch group. I hope you read it and understand this time. #1 means best, merch group means a group that profits off trading. No other merch group in AL has foreseen our profit. And the Proof we have foreseen the most profit is in the Documented Dates in the video if you actually watch it.

Agirlnamedbob
10-09-2018, 04:43 PM
1. Forseen Profit in A merch group which is posted in that merch group telling people to buy it is indeed profit for the group. Buying items and showing myself selling them is once again off topic. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group please understand the difference.

2. Incorrect and false. The proof is in the video, documented along with the dates and item prices. We gained 3,000% off of only 3 items, so far you have named 0 merch groups that come close to our profit. If you find one better then us let me know.

3. The thread is not "proof of merching". It is proof that we are the #1 AL merch group. I hope you read it and understand this time. #1 means best, merch group means a group that profits off trading. No other merch group in AL has foreseen our profit. And the Proof we have foreseen the most profit is in the Documented Dates in the video if you actually watch it.

Ugh I'm done.. Ur way to stubborn to be reasoned with, have a nice day and keep up posting videos no one need on these forums eventually it will stop I guess..

Alwarez
10-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Lmao too bad I didn't record buying vials for 8k and selling for 950k. Could be amazing ad for a #0 merch group

Americabud
10-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Ugh I'm done.. Ur way to stubborn to be reasoned with, have a nice day and keep up posting videos no one need on these forums eventually it will stop I guess..

The #1 AL Merch group is very well documented thanks to facebook. I or any member can go down our groups timeline and look at all the suggested items and the past prices. I have only picked 3 items from our timeline to show in this video, they raised in profit 3,000%. If I add our other items that number will rise.

For example on April the 4th there is a post in the group saying to buy red eggs for 1k gold each. There is a picture below the April 4th date, the picture shows a auction full of red eggs for 1k each. Now it is months later october 9th, now the red eggs are 26k each in the auction check for yourself. That is called documented proof.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Americabud
10-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Lmao too bad I didn't record buying vials for 8k and selling for 950k. Could be amazing ad for a #0 merch group

Even though you did not record it, or capture screen shots or post it on social media I still congratulate you on that nice merch. Good job

Screenshotz
10-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Why even bother replying to this guy. Hes in the best merch group...so what? Clearly hes a bit dense so why waste your time

Scalpel
10-09-2018, 06:34 PM
Why even bother replying to this guy. Hes in the best merch group...so what? Clearly hes a bit dense so why waste your time

That’s your opinion, if people want to reply they have the right to. People have different opinions so you don’t have to care about the “Best Merch Group”

Americabud
10-09-2018, 07:13 PM

Why even bother replying to every single thread I post. Clearly you aren't happy but you manage to reply to my threads every single time. Are you A bit of A air head? why even waste your time?

Americabud
10-09-2018, 07:16 PM
That’s your opinion, if people want to reply they have the right to. People have different opinions so you don’t have to care about the “Best Merch Group”

I agree. People should comment as they like. I enjoy the comments.

Azerothraven
10-09-2018, 07:33 PM
For those who actually want to improve their own merching skill read this forum thread HERE (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?410764-Handsumlegend-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Merching) rather than relying on AB's word or watch the video HERE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTwFC88VEqE&t=1s).

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort. The best thing you can do for someone is show or teach them how they can develop merching skills rather than telling them what they should or should not invest in because if you are ever wrong you could cost others millions. It should be their call what they want to invest gold in not yours so tell them why you think X or Y item is worth investing on based on your previous experince or knowledge and let them decide.

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos. I think I am pretty good at making guides so I would be happy to collaborate with you should you be open to some new approaches. After all, both you and I are attemping to do the same thing. If not, I can respect there is more than one way to approach issue so it is alright too.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 07:46 PM
For those who actually want to improve their own merching skill read this forum thread HERE (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?410764-Handsumlegend-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Merching) rather than relying on AB's word or watch the video HERE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTwFC88VEqE&t=1s).

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort.
What people want is for you to tell them why you were right rather than here is proof I was right and why I will be right in the future.

Azerothran, sadly you are incorrect. Please read the posts or watch the video before jumping to conclusions. I never said this will help anyone improve their merching skill. This is not a merching guide and has nothing to do with merching guides so please make your own thread if that is your goal. This video is proof that this group is the #1 AL merch group. This video is not a guide to merching...

Also I never said that I will be right in the future. Merching can be risky

Americabud
10-09-2018, 07:58 PM

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort. The best thing you can do for someone is show or teach them how they can develop merching skills rather than telling them what they should or should not invest in because if you are ever wrong you could cost others millions. It should be their call what they want to invest gold in not yours so tell them why you think X or Y item is worth investing on based on your previous experince or knowledge and let them decide.

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos and with a bit more though you could help soo many more people in the long run.

You edited your post and added more so I will reply to the rest.
You continue to talk about teaching people how to develop their merch skills. Please read the title of this thread and video. This is not a merch guide, nowhere does it say guide.

No disrespect but you are either very young or have a hard time understanding. It has been said many times in this thread. I am not claiming to be the best mercher. I am showing proof that this is the #1 AL merch group And no one has said "ummm best ha?" to that.

Please spend more time doing a little research before assuming my intentions. A quick search would show you that I never said I am the best and never said this is a guide. The only thing I said was this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof, if you know of 1 better let me know.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 08:04 PM

To Americabud,

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos. I think I am pretty good at making guides so I would be happy to collaborate with you should you be open to some new approaches. After all, both you and I are attemping to do the same thing. If not, I can respect there is more than one way to approach issue so it is alright too.

You edited your post once more so ill just address a few more things. For one no offence but I think the planning for my videos is fine. With 600,000 views on the AL channel I really don't need your tips but thank you. Not trying to be rude about it but yeah..

You may be good at making guides i'm not sure I've never seen a video of yours but goodluck with it all. Personally I go with the flow so I will leave the guides for you to make.

Continental
10-09-2018, 08:12 PM
You edited your post and added more so I will reply to the rest.
You continue to talk about teaching people how to develop their merch skills. Please read the title of this thread and video. This is not a merch guide, nowhere does it say guide.

No disrespect but you are either very young or have a hard time understanding. It has been said many times in this thread. I am not claiming to be the best mercher. I am showing proof that this is the #1 AL merch group And no one has said "ummm best ha?" to that.

Please spend more time doing a little research before assuming my intentions. A quick search would show you that I never said I am the best and never said this is a guide. The only thing I said was this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof, if you know of 1 better let me know.

I think you misunderstand what people are trying to say here. You must remember this is a forum where every time someone posts, the conversation changes and evolves.
The issue at hand is not as focused on your video rather aze is focusing on your intentions behind the video. I think you dont understand this and it is the reason why you keep saying the same thing again and again but it is not helping your argument.

Assuming your video is intended to help people make gold,
How can you call yourself #1 merch group if you are not even teaching people how to be a good merchant?

said "ummm best ha?" to that; This sentence is a implicit sentence where people are collectively questioning your point. I don't think this is a quote.

Tippertwo
10-09-2018, 08:24 PM
@Americabud I’m going to join in the drama just this once, for old times sake :)
How come in most posts I read you are saying, “You are incorrect?” I’m detecting a pattern that’s amiss here.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 08:25 PM
I think you misunderstand what people are trying to say here. You must remember this is a forum where every time someone posts, the conversation changes and evolves.
The issue at hand is not as focused on your video rather aze is focusing on your intentions behind the video. I think you dont understand this and it is the reason why you keep saying the same thing again and again but it is not helping your argument.

Assuming your video is intended to help people make gold,
How can you call yourself #1 merch group if you are not even teaching people how to be a good merchant?

said "ummm best ha?" to that; This sentence is a implicit sentence where people are collectively questioning your point. I don't think this is a quote.

Very untrue. I have no argument. Argument against what? I don't claim to be the best mercher or guide maker.
If you read up on the thread you will see why being the best merch group is measured in profit by definition, not teaching.

Also their is noone collectively or even singularly questioning my point. My point is this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof. Noone has refuted this or provided A merch group nearly as successful.
It has been A whole day and noone can find even 1 AL merch group that has anywhere near our documented record, it is just the truth lol

Fwend
10-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Very interesting video indeed.

I commend you on your predictions in the market. Do you apply this skill to real life and do stock market trading?

Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. -C. S. Lewis

Americabud
10-09-2018, 08:30 PM
@Americabud I’m going to join in the drama just this once, for old times sake :)
How come in most posts I read you are saying, “You are incorrect?” I’m detecting a pattern that’s amiss here.

Well my intention for posting the thread was misrepresented several times. I had to make it clear that I never said I was the best mercher. I had to make it clear that I never said this was A guide. And I made it clear I never said I know the future, merching is risky.

Why did I have to tell people I never said these things? I assume they did not read the thread or made it up in their own heads.

Continental
10-09-2018, 08:43 PM

He is so fixated on his group being the best that anyone who wants to challenge it is automatically wrong.
Seriously there is no other merhcing group in AL so you win by default for this and we know you are not the best already. Dont have to say it sooo many times; we get it. you want more people to join your group and views and that is okay.

Just Think. People are intitled to do so in a forum thread and use similar and different examples to support their argument btw. Interpreting and changing thing is not a crime,

Good luck. I have had a healthy share of drama so i leave now ty.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Very interesting video indeed.

I commend you on your predictions in the market. Do you apply this skill to real life and do stock market trading?

Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. -C. S. Lewis

Hi, knowing some basic properties of investing in stock or cryptocurrency can help anyone understand how A game economy works. But when it comes to irl investing their are major differences in how investments are affected by news and the overall potential of A new company compared to A new event item in A game. But yes I trade

Americabud
10-09-2018, 08:57 PM
He is so fixated on his group being the best that anyone who wants to challenge it is automatically wrong.
Seriously there is no other merhcing group in AL so you win by default for this and we know you are not the best already. Dont have to say it sooo many times; we get it. you want more people to join your group and views and that is okay.

Just Think. People are intitled to do so in a forum thread and use similar and different examples to support their argument btw. Interpreting and changing thing is not a crime,

Good luck. I have had a healthy share of drama so i leave now ty.

So you admit the #1 AL merch group is the best. But you said I am not the best. Guess who is the admin of the #1 AL group. Me lol

I never said I want people to join the merch group, their you go again making things up in your head. And I never said I wanted you to view my video. I want people to do what they'd like. If you want to join then go ahead, if not, you can live your life you don't have to stir up drama on every thread I make lmao
Goodluck

shadowronn
10-09-2018, 09:45 PM

To Americabud,

You are comparing 2 different things.

Lethoiun
10-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Hey Americabud, People are bothered because you are being prideful and a little arrogant... There's no need to be number 1, just be a good one.

Dahades
10-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Well before anything else here’s an opinion from a semi succesful merchant himself. You do realize if u form a huge merch group it causes everyone to gain less profit? For example if 500 people were to hoard “red eggs” compared to 2 people hoarding “red eggs”. Ultimately the red eggs will take forever to rise in the case of 500 people rather than 2. Real merchants in my opinion normally operate alone as it’s convineant and they get to make their own decisions. Although sometimes working with a few others is definetly possible, but merchants never work in large groups... never lmao it just doesn’t work like that! With all due respect though you technically have the “largest merch group” since the other ones aren’t documented. Well known merchants also don’t like to be on the radar since people tend to avoid selling items to merches, hence why merchants go under the radar with a different ign with it comes to merching/selling. Just some food for the mind cheers!

Ign:crossways

Americabud
10-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Hey Americabud, People are bothered because you are being prideful and a little arrogant... There's no need to be number 1, just be a good one.

If people are that bothered they should take a break from the internet or what ever is bothering them.

I agree their is no need for A #1 AL merch group. It exists though

Azerothraven
10-09-2018, 10:51 PM
You edited your post once more so ill just address a few more things. For one no offence but I think the planning for my videos is fine. With 600,000 views on the AL channel I really don't need your tips but thank you. Not trying to be rude about it but yeah..

You may be good at making guides i'm not sure I've never seen a video of yours but goodluck with it all. Personally I go with the flow so I will leave the guides for you to make.

I apologise for saying this in advance as it will probably trigger you since you are so close minded but this is not releated the video but rather a personal observation.

The truth is your subs are either inactive, bought or your videos are just bad because I am looking through your recent videos and you have 200-800 on your recent videos when you have 5,000 subs. I dont wanna sound like I am boasting but I only have 1.3k subs and I am getting 500-3k views on most of my recent videos. So when you say you have 600k channel views it does not mean much and boasting about it dont do you much good either. Your content is not as good as it once was.

If you stop being so stuborn and become a bit more open to things, you could reach a much wider audience than me and actually help the community a lot more; If this does not interest you then i get that too. But a plus to this would be you would not need to post a thread on the forum often to boost your views and people will be more keen to join your group. If you start making decent interesting content, people will generally watch you a lot more.

Note I think your group is good idea and have already joined. I am not against making more gold and profit. I want to emphasize to you that I dont have anything against you because you take things too personally though I see what I said now is hard not to take personally but I feel the way you express yourself/portray yourself is misleading and your arrogance reflects this.

Well before anything else here’s an opinion from a semi succesful merchant himself. You do realize if u form a huge merch group it causes everyone to gain less profit? For example if 500 people were to hoard “red eggs” compared to 2 people hoarding “red eggs”. Ultimately the red eggs will take forever to rise in the case of 500 people rather than 2. Real merchants in my opinion normally operate alone as it’s convineant and they get to make their own decisions. Although sometimes working with a few others is definetly possible, but merchants never work in large groups... never lmao it just doesn’t work like that! With all due respect though you technically have the “largest merch group” since the other ones aren’t documented. Well known merchants also don’t like to be on the radar since people tend to avoid selling items to merches, hence why merchants go under the radar with a different ign with it comes to merching/selling. Just some food for the mind cheers!

I think I just found a better merchant than AB by this comment

Americabud
10-09-2018, 11:06 PM

I'd disagree when you say merchants never work in large groups.
I would point out this merch group has alot of members, and managed to be #1 with well over 5,000% Gain since it started. The number of members or lack of does not by definition mean the #1 AL Merch Group. If you would reread this thread and find this is measured in the gains in % that the items have made.

For example on April the 4th there is a post in the group timeline saying to buy red eggs for 1k gold each. There is a picture below the April 4th date, the picture shows a auction full of red eggs for 1k each when I posted it. Now it is months later october 9th, now the red eggs are 26k each in the auction.

I told the whole group and it still gained. But if you like to fly under the radar that is up to you. Personally every item ever posted in the #1 AL merch group has gone up, every single item. I will continue to depend on brain power and logic to merch good items. That way I don't need to change igns for merch

Americabud
10-09-2018, 11:23 PM
I apologise for saying this in advance as it will probably trigger you since you are so close minded but this is not releated the video but rather a personal observation.

The truth is your subs are either inactive, bought or your videos are just bad because I am looking through your recent videos and you have 200-800 on your recent videos when you have 5,000 subs. I dont wanna sound like I am boasting but I only have 1.3k subs and I am getting 500-3k views on most of my recent videos. So when you say you have 600k channel views it does not mean much and boasting about it dont do you much good either. Your content is not as good as it once was.

If you stop being so stuborn and become a bit more open to things, you could reach a much wider audience than me and actually help the community a lot more; If this does not interest you then i get that too. But a plus to this would be you would not need to post a thread on the forum often to boost your views and people will be more keen to join your group. If you start making decent interesting content, people will generally watch you a lot more.

Note I think your group is good idea and have already joined. I am not against making more gold and profit. I want to emphasize to you that I dont have anything against you because you take things too personally though I see what I said now is hard not to take personally but I feel the way you express yourself/portray yourself is misleading and your arrogance reflects this.

I think I just found a better merchant than AB by this comment

I apologize for saying this in advance. Because i can see you are already triggered bringing this irrelevant drama to this thread. First off you obviously are jealous, but if you want to have this convo here and compare numbers let's go continue.

Your channel only has 1k subs mines has 5k. Yours has 100k views mines has 600k. I have 6 times more everything than you but I have only done this 2 times as long. You have for 1 year I have for 2. So obviously when I was 1 year in I already had 300k views, at this rate your channel has already failed compared to mines.

Stop being close minded yourself. If you have such a problem why do you constantly comment on all of my threads are you obsessed with me? i just realized you were a youtuber yesterday I never heard of you lol.

And yes I agree I can reach A larger audience then you, I actually already do. This is not my only channel. My main channel has nothing to do with gaming, this is for fun but man you sure do take it seriously. Open your mind and enjoy life, don't write paragraphs stalking every thread I make here. If you are sad that you have very little views work on your content and make it better. I'm sure you can be a great youtuber. Honestly i just watched your video and i'm at a lost for words lol good luck with that.

I want you to understand this is all just honest replies that I want you to consider in response to your irrelevant rant. You never have to stalk my every post and bring irrelevant drama just because you are jealous or upset. I still respect you but don't be so angry

Azerothraven
10-09-2018, 11:33 PM
I apologize for saying this in advance. Because i can see you are already triggered bringing this irrelevant drama to this thread. First off you obviously are jealous, but if you want to have this convo here and compare numbers let's go continue.

Stop being close minded yourself. If you have such a problem why do you constantly comment on all of my threads are you obsessed with me? i just realized you were a youtuber yesterday I never heard of you lol.

And yes I agree I can reach A larger audience then you, I actually already do. This is not my only channel. My main channel has nothing to do with gaming, this is for fun but man you sure do take it seriously. Open your mind and enjoy life, don't write paragraphs stalking every thread I make here. If you are sad that you have very little views work on your content and make it better. I'm sure you can be a great youtuber. Honestly i just watched your video and i'm at a lost for words lol good luck with that.

I want you to understand this is all just honest replies that I want you to consider in response to your irrelevant rant. You never have to stalk my every post and bring irrelevant drama just because you are jealous or upset. I still respect you but don't be so angry

Clearly you dont know me very well but i reply to almost every thread on forum not just you. Also not jealous lol ur content is a meh at best; but now i understand why u dont make good videos. If you are comparing stats, i only made 100 videos in a year and you made 900 in 2 years.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Clearly you dont know me very well but i reply to almost every thread on forum not just you. Also not jealous lol ur content is a meh at best; but now i understand why u dont make good videos. If you are comparing stats, i only made 100 videos in a year and you made 900 in 2 years.

I suggest setting your jealousy aside, it is blinding you from the facts.
1. You find my threads unfavorable but yet you continue to post to my threads multiple times.
2. You suggested that I collaborate with you to make a video but I don't want to
3. You find my thread about merching, And you post bragging you have 3k views on your videos
4. You claim I have "bought" subs Because of (Views/Subs) But Your Ratio is nearly the same as mine.
you(150k/1.3k)me( 600k/5k) I just have more than you.
5. I have never mentioned you because I have never heard of you but you seem very attached.

Spheresome
10-09-2018, 11:43 PM
I suggest setting your jealousy aside, it is blinding you from the facts.
1. You find my threads unfavorable but yet you continue to post to my threads multiple times.
2. You suggested that I collaborate with you to make a video but I don't want to
3. You find my thread about merching, And you post bragging you have 3k views on your videos
4. You claim I have "bought" subs Because of (Views/Subs) But Your Ratio is nearly the same as mine.
you(150k/1.3k)me( 600k/5k) I just have more than you.
5. I have never mentioned you because I have never heard of you but you seem very attached.

you: 565978 views / 932 views = 607 views/vid
Nab Guide: 152429 views / 105 views = 1452 views/vid

Considering a person can watch multiple videos and get a view counted for each different video, and the fact your laatest video has 263 views 1 day ago and handsums has over 1.3k only 2 days ago, proves handsum has a larger viewing basis then you currently for the least.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 11:50 PM

Considering a person can watch multiple videos and get a view counted for each different video, and the fact your laatest video has 263 views 1 day ago and handsums has over 1.3k, proves handsum has a larger viewing basis then you currently for the least.

Me: 560k Views Him:150k Views. Me 2 year Him 1 Year. I am not nearly as active now but the numbers show I have A wider reach and have reached way more people in a shorter time then him. And i'm not counting my other gaming channels.

Americabud
10-09-2018, 11:56 PM

And what do you mean "if we are comparing stats". You are the one that clearly started comparing stats. You said you were going to say something irrelevant to the thread. Then you started comparing stats lmao.

At the end of the day... Your really off topic and it's not very interesting. I know very well I blow you out the water when it comes to youtube. Even if you only focus on gaming channels I still have way more reach than you. Even if you only count 1 of my gaming channels. If your jealousy or rage blinds you to be this irrelevant in threads. Why don't you just move on in that case? Spend time working on your small channel rather than trying to compare your channel with mines on a merch thread

Scalpel
10-09-2018, 11:56 PM
Bud, it seems like you have locked yourself away from society. You should be more open-minded and thoroughly think about people’s comments/replies. This may reform your reputation in the AL community.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Bud, it seems like you have locked yourself away from society. You should be more open-minded and thoroughly think about people’s comments/replies. This may reform your reputation in the AL community.

Are you making sure you post 1 time on each page of my thread lol? You have truly locked yourself away from society because you spend alot of time complaining on my threads when you could do something with your life that makes you happy :miserable: lol

My AL reputation is great honestly I have never heard of you so I don't know if you have any rep at all. But Honestly the same 5 people that keep commenting on this thread is not "comments/replies" that are worth much thought.

Crocodile
10-10-2018, 02:07 AM
You are comparing 2 different things.

So you are not going to work with him to improve yourself and help others?

Scalpel
10-10-2018, 02:53 AM
Are you making sure you post 1 time on each page of my thread lol? You have truly locked yourself away from society because you spend alot of time complaining on my threads when you could do something with your life that makes you happy :miserable: lol

My AL reputation is great honestly I have never heard of you so I don't know if you have any rep at all. But Honestly the same 5 people that keep commenting on this thread is not "comments/replies" that are worth much thought.

And this is why you have truly locked yourself away from society. I don’t “spend a lot of time complaining on your thread.” In fact, this is only my second post on this thread. Taking every piece of advice as an insult, how childish.

The only reason no one has heard of me is because I don’t go running into cities pming everyone, “Join our guild”.

Also, have you heard of the word sadistic? So some people may be doing something they enjoy when commenting on your threads.

Oldnewzeus
10-10-2018, 03:26 AM
bieng the only one ?

savage

Azerothraven
10-10-2018, 04:00 AM
I wished I realised it earlier.

So you are not going to work with him to improve yourself and help others?

Honestly, I now doubt his intention now because if he is not willing to learn or change himself to cater to his 600k channel views then he is not genuine. Which makes me think this is just a ploy to gain profit fom himself or some form of external benefits.

Not naming anyone but I am sure you all remember a certain someone who got all the OP and rich player in one particular guild by heavily advertised it and reached LB Number 1 in few days then scammed all the officers for 200m a few weeks later Check out the thread here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?415852-sell-LB-wing-leave-offers&highlight=medusa). I am not saying AB will scam but this type of 'group' are very prone to exploits and if not him people tend to find ways to exploit when so many merch are in one place. There is a reason why the game is 7 years old and this sort of group has not existed.

Just be careful everyone!
I am out of this thread now so gl all!

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 04:26 AM
Jeez just stop hating on the OP...let him be. He can do whatever he wants ffs.

Its just a game people. Yall need to take it easy

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

shadowronn
10-10-2018, 05:12 AM

Considering a person can watch multiple videos and get a view counted for each different video, and the fact your laatest video has 263 views 1 day ago and handsums has over 1.3k only 2 days ago, proves handsum has a larger viewing basis then you currently for the least.
There is one important factor you have completely ignored , when it comes to youtube its the views and subscribers that actually matter, Take pewdiepie for example , he releases a video every day or once in two days and has the highest subs 64 or 66M I dont know but majority of his videos get less than 10M views,
Tl;dr in the world of YT its quantity over quality and YT pays for the views and subs
Kudos to Bud 600K is quite commendable for a game like Arcane legends , tone down your atitude and you’ll be fine, not taking sides but America has a more successful channel. Dont quote me , or do Dont really care.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 05:59 AM
And this is why you have truly locked yourself away from society. I don’t “spend a lot of time complaining on your thread.” In fact, this is only my second post on this thread. Taking every piece of advice as an insult, how childish.

The only reason no one has heard of me is because I don’t go running into cities pming everyone, “Join our guild”.

Also, have you heard of the word sadistic? So some people may be doing something they enjoy when commenting on your threads.

Very Untrue. This is not your second post it is your 4th post on this thread alone. Taking every single one of your post to insult and complain. Very off topic and childish.

Also their is more than 1 reason reason noone has heard of you, mainly your a nobody lol
You are correct I am sure you do enjoy posting irrelevant drama to merch threads

Americabud
10-10-2018, 06:19 AM
I wished I realised it earlier.

Honestly, I now doubt his intention now because if he is not willing to learn or change himself to cater to his 600k channel views then he is not genuine. Which makes me think this is just a ploy to gain profit fom himself or some form of external benefits.

Not naming anyone but I am sure you all remember a certain someone who got all the OP and rich player in one particular guild by heavily advertised it and reached LB Number 1 in few days then scammed all the officers for 200m a few weeks later Check out the thread here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?415852-sell-LB-wing-leave-offers&highlight=medusa). I am not saying AB will scam but this type of 'group' are very prone to exploits and if not him people tend to find ways to exploit when so many merch are in one place. There is a reason why the game is 7 years old and this sort of group has not existed.

Just be careful everyone!
I am out of this thread now so gl all!

Honestly. You must be very young, uneducated, or jealous. What other reason do you have to constantly post several times on all my threads that you claim are unfavorable.
You are not willing to let go of your jealousy and decided to change the topic to compare yourself to me. I still say this is a merch thread and you should not cry about your failed channel here. This makes me think you are very young, Or unable to see your posts irrelevancy through your rage.

As for your link I'im not clicking it, also off topic. This thread is about the #1 AL merch group. We have the highest % gains in the whole game =). Trust me noone has listened to you, I am joining 20 people a day to the group for 3 days now. now over 60+ members.

And what don't you understand? For the 6TH TIME I don't need tips from you lmao who are you? I have channel I only made 2 months ago and it already passed your small channel. Like I said my gaming channels are for fun. But if I only count my AL channel it still is bigger then yours. No offence bro but I have never even heard of you, I'm sure every one will be fine if they don't follow your instruction or advice. Just because the world does not revolve around you doesn't mean you have to make every thread I post about your self

You are right, Their is a reason the #1 AL merch group did not exists for years, Because I did not create yet, Duh lol.

Just don't let your jealousy and anger blind you into posting irrelevant drama in all of my threads
You are out this thread now? goodluck

Americabud
10-10-2018, 06:25 AM
Jeez just stop hating on the OP...let him be. He can do whatever he wants ffs.

Its just a game people. Yall need to take it easy

Thank you for seeing things clearly. Azethroaan has told me "what to do" several different times in the thread. Why can't he understand that the world does not revolve around him. I find his advice useless. Not interested in him or his advice lol. Hope he finally understands and stops stalking my every thread.

The same 4 people dedicated to hating and complaining need to read this "just a game people" :D

Americabud
10-10-2018, 06:35 AM
There is one important factor you have completely ignored , when it comes to youtube its the views and subscribers that actually matter, Take pewdiepie for example , he releases a video every day or once in two days and has the highest subs 64 or 66M I dont know but majority of his videos get less than 10M views,
Tl;dr in the world of YT its quantity over quality and YT pays for the views and subs
Kudos to Bud 600K is quite commendable for a game like Arcane legends , tone down your atitude and you’ll be fine, not taking sides but America has a more successful channel. Dont quote me , or do Dont really care.

You are right. He is saying that pewdiepie pays for views to then because pewdiepie has 66M subs only 3m views per video. I can name many more like this.
This guy Aze is so jealous he cannot comprehend simple youtube metrics lmao.

Aze is very off topic for bringing his own youtube views into this merch thread. But since he was triggered he had to brag about his 100k views. He doesn't realize if he spent this much time actually making his channel good and improving his content he would get more views and subs. But I guess he would rather stalk every single thread I make here complaining and raging instead :rapture:

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 06:36 AM
Everyone is a nobody except Americanbuddy, the e-celeb with 600K subs.

Wait who am I? I never heard of myself.

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 06:41 AM
Thank you for seeing things clearly. Azethroaan has told me "what to do" several different times in the thread. Why can't he understand that the world does not revolve around him. I find his advice useless. Not interested in him or his advice lol. Hope he finally understands and stops stalking my every thread.

The same 4 people dedicated to hating and complaining need to read this "just a game people" :DYes i can see it. Its the same person on every thread. I know exactly what u trying to say.

Stay creative dude n just do what u gotta do. "HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE"

Americabud
10-10-2018, 06:45 AM
Everyone is a nobody except Americanbuddy, the e-celeb with 600K subs.

Wait who am I? I never heard of myself.

Kinds words for me. Unfortunately your statement is incorrect. Many people are unknown including you sure, But not everyone...

You never heard of yourself? I never heard of you either lmao but it is just a game doesn't mean you should continue to be off topic lol

Say it slowly.. Merch

Americabud
10-10-2018, 06:47 AM
Yes i can see it. Its the same person on every thread. I know exactly what u trying to say.

Stay creative dude n just do what u gotta do. "HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE"

Exactly bro! I am glad you realize it is the same 4 names commenting salt over and over.

Nice one "HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE" :untroubled:

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 06:49 AM
Kinds words for me. Unfortunately your statement is incorrect. Many people are unknown including you sure, But not everyone...

You never heard of yourself? I never heard of you either lmao but it is just a game doesn't mean you should continue to be off topic lol

Say it slowly.. Merch

You know me from the last thread you made, so your statement is incorrect.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 06:55 AM
You know me from the last thread you made, so your statement is incorrect.

Oh I know you from my last thread? And now I don't remember you? that is usually how it works when it comes to a nobody lol.

Once again though salty and off topic.

Greazemk
10-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Will anything happen if i hate AB nothing right? Then what these ppl doing in their life

Americabud
10-10-2018, 07:10 AM
Will anything happen if i hate AB nothing right? Then what these ppl doing in their life

Exactly :witless:. The same people hating and stalking need a better purpose in their life lol

QuaseT
10-10-2018, 07:16 AM
Since this thread doesnt find any end lets draw a conclusion.
1. Americabud made this thread to recruit for his merch group.
2. This is the best merch group bc there is no competion in such a thing. (Idk if thats true)
3. Others got triggered bc americabud calls his own group the best merch group, but being the best is a personal opinion and cant be measured by "best item increase percentage" or "best documented merch". (Example: There are screenshots of people buying ghost sets for 2m, selling for 130m and they obviously dont count bc they didnt make a youtube video or something. They posted the screenshots in a group tho)
4. Having the best quality youtube channel is again personal opinion, off topic and nobody is famous here tbh, neither is somebody jealous.

Conclusion: Avoid agressive personal comments (making fun of other players real life), stop being arrogant, trying to defend the own position for any chance and just keep the thread clean.
Personal conclusion: Americabud renames the thread: "Recruiting for my merch group", mentions infos, advantages and others give constructive feedback.

I will only answer to non-toxic comments, sad i have to say this.

~Qua

Americabud
10-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Since this thread doesnt find any end lets draw a conclusion.
1. Americabud made this thread to recruit for his merch group.
2. This is the best merch group bc there is no competion in such a thing. (Idk if thats true)
3. Others got triggered bc americabud calls his own group the best merch group, but being the best is a personal opinion and cant be measured by "best item increase percentage" or "best documented merch". (Example: There are screenshots of people buying ghost sets for 2m, selling for 130m and they obviously dont count bc they didnt make a youtube video or something. They posted the screenshots in a group tho)
4. Having the best quality youtube channel is again personal opinion, off topic and nobody is famous here tbh, neither is somebody jealous.

Conclusion: Avoid agressive personal comments (making fun of other players real life), stop being arrogant, trying to defend the own position for any chance and just keep the thread clean.
Personal conclusion: Americabud renames the thread: "Recruiting for my merch group", mentions infos, advantages and others give constructive feedback.

I will only answer to non-toxic comments, sad i have to say this.

~Qua

I understand you are friends with Aze but that is no reason to bring your irrelevant drama here.

1. I did not make this thread to recruit. I am showing the group to people, it is up to them to join or not.
2. Correct we are the #1 AL merch group documented with proof. I don't know of any other AL merch groups either
3. That is wrong. The #1 AL merch grou is defined by % gains in the trade made. In your example you are saying 1 person merched ghost set. That is a individual not A group. I don't claim to be the best mercher I said this is the #1 AL merch group. Big difference. in the group setting all trades are announced at a documented date and time for all group members to see.
4. Best quality youtube channel was never talked. I never said I had the best quality. And yess people are jealous. Why else would Aze bring up his irrelevant 100k views to my thread huh? Why else would he stalk my every post just to bring up his own channel whenever he gets the chance. He is very self centered and can't get the clue that I don't need his hate or advice. I don't think anyone does lol

Conlusion: Before you tell me to avoid personal comments. Make sure you do the same. You have referred to my personal being several times in your useless posts. Just like your 3 other friends you continue to post over and over again. Without any real meaning or need.

I ask that you and your friends begin to make your posts more clean and relevant to the topic. I find your constant comments about my personal self very uninteresting and would really like to stay on topic. sad I have to say this...

Lethoiun
10-10-2018, 07:45 AM
If people are that bothered they should take a break from the internet or what ever is bothering them.

I agree their is no need for A #1 AL merch group. It exists though

Well you didnt take my advice, still doing it.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Well you didnt take my advice, still doing it.

You did not give me any advice.

But i see you did not take my advice.. Try to stay on topic and have your post be constructive :untroubled:

QuaseT
10-10-2018, 07:51 AM
I understand you are friends with Aze but that is no reason to bring your irrelevant drama here.

1. I did not make this thread to recruit. I am showing the group to people, it is up to them to join or not.
2. Correct we are the #1 AL merch group documented with proof. I don't know of any other AL merch groups either
3. That is wrong. The #1 AL merch grou is defined by % gains in the trade made. In your example you are saying 1 person merched ghost set. That is a individual not A group. I don't claim to be the best mercher I said this is the #1 AL merch group. Big difference. in the group setting all trades are announced at a documented date and time for all group members to see.
4. Best quality youtube channel was never talked. I never said I had the best quality. And yess people are jealous. Why else would Aze bring up his irrelevant 100k views to my thread huh? Why else would he stalk my every post just to bring up his own channel whenever he gets the chance. He is very self centered and can't get the clue that I don't need his hate or advice. I don't think anyone does lol

Conlusion: Before you tell me to avoid personal comments. Make sure you do the same. You have referred to my personal being several times in your useless posts. Just like your 3 other friends you continue to post over and over again. Without any real meaning or need.

I ask that you and your friends begin to make your posts more clean and relevant to the topic. I find your constant comments about my personal self very uninteresting and would really like to stay on topic. sad I have to say this...Ive never personally attacked you. Id like to see a quote and i would say sorry if i did.
1. alright
3. You defined that, i dont share this.

Aze is not the topic of this, your group is. If he created the thread id give him the same feedback.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 07:57 AM
Ive never personally attacked you. Id like to see a quote and i would say sorry if i did.
1. alright

Aze is not the topic of this, your group is. If he created the thread id give him the same feedback.

I did not say you attacked me. I said you and your friend Aze continue to post about my personal being.

You are correct Aze is not the topic of this. But he continues to bring up his small channel when I never mentioned him or his channel.
you are right my group is the topic, So that begs the question why do you and Aze continue to post irrelevant information that noone has shown a interest in.

It is almost like you guys think the world revolves around you. Just accept it I am not interested in your off topic rants.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 08:05 AM
Ive never personally attacked you. Id like to see a quote and i would say sorry if i did.
1. alright

I will respond to #3 "i defined this". I am not sure if English is your first language but this is not true. I did not define anything. The dictionary defines #1, It also defines group, and merch. It is just the truth. Merch means profit from trade.

The #1 AL merch group means the group that profits the most from trade. Not that hard to understand, unless maybe your not that good at English take some time to read it.

PostNoob
10-10-2018, 08:08 AM
I did not say you attacked me. I said you and your friend Aze continue to post about my personal being.

You are correct Aze is not the topic of this. But he continues to bring up his small channel when I never mentioned him or his channel.
you are right my group is the topic, So that begs the question why do you and Aze continue to post irrelevant information that noone has shown a interest in.

It is almost like you guys think the world revolves around you. Just accept it I am not interested in your off topic rants.

I would just like to add this in before this thread is locked: i would be trying to push labels of being "#1" this or " documented proof" of that to make yourself feel good or whatever also if i was the basis of many many jokes about you and your guild. It would be amusing to say the least if you heard the things that have been said about these topics.

Your kinda like the AL town drunk or something, but hey, u run the one and only AL merchant group. Jumping to and from your high horse in the same sentence over and over can be seen as an impressive feat, gotta get tiring though huh?

That'll be my last post here, lets all humble ourselves.

QuaseT
10-10-2018, 08:14 AM

It is almost like you guys think the world revolves around you. Just accept it I am not interested in your off topic rants.I dont like to be mentioned with aze as friends, he is not in my friendlist (anymore) but thats another story. (No assault aze sorry).
And none of my comments are meant against u or anyone else, I try to keep the forums chill. Im not here for drama, ive never been and if im doing a bad job im sorry for that.
I just want everybody to go out of a convo with a happy face, including u and me americabud.

QuaseT
10-10-2018, 08:18 AM
I will respond to #3 "i defined this". I am not sure if English is your first language but this is not true. I did not define anything. The dictionary defines #1, It also defines group, and merch. It is just the truth. Merch means profit from trade.

The #1 AL merch group means the group that profits the most from trade. Not that hard to understand, unless maybe your not that good at English take some time to read it.English is not my 1st language. Im wrong with define expression but I got the merch group thing before.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 08:19 AM
I would just like to add this in before this thread is locked: i would be trying to push labels of being "#1" this or " documented proof" of that to make yourself feel good or whatever also if i was the basis of many many jokes about you and your guild. It would be amusing to say the least if you heard the things that have been said about these topics.

Your kinda like the AL town drunk or something, but hey, u run the one and only AL merchant group. Jumping to and from your high horse in the same sentence over and over can be seen as an impressive feat, gotta get tiring though huh?

That'll be my last post here, lets all humble ourselves.

Once again more off topic, personal attacks from someone who has posted to this thread again and again just to hate. I don't drink, and it is a shame you bring this type of drama to the forums.

I'd say what people say about you but.. I never heard of you. Don't know you lol. You were first raging in this same thread about me not leveling to 71. whenever you see my thread you post something completely off topic out of pure anger and hate. If you spent more time making yourself happy I am sure seeing my threads would not trigger you over and over again.

That is your last post here? you said that before welcome back already lmao

Americabud
10-10-2018, 08:23 AM
I dont like to be mentioned with aze as friends, he is not in my friendlist (anymore) but thats another story. (No assault aze sorry).
And none of my comments are meant against u or anyone else, I try to keep the forums chill. Im not here for drama, ive never been and if im doing a bad job im sorry for that.
I just want everybody to go out of a convo with a happy face, including u and me americabud.

You seem level headed atm. Hopefully we can get back on topic soon.

QuaseT
10-10-2018, 08:29 AM
You seem level headed atm. Hopefully we can get back on topic soon.

No i just wanted to make it clear. Ive said everything i wanted to mention and you asked why I (and others) do still answer. Im off for today.

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 08:30 AM

It is almost like you guys think the world revolves around you. Just accept it I am not interested in your off topic rants.Yea aze is not the topic but i see he is the one causing the drama by bragging about youtube n such which is PERSONAL matter n does not relate to any of the OP...

Americabud
10-10-2018, 08:31 AM
No i just wanted to make it clear. Ive said everything i wanted to mention and you asked why I (and others) do still answer. Im off for today.

Okay have a good day. If you return hopefully we all stay on topic

Americabud
10-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Yea aze is not the topic but i see he is the one causing the drama by bragging about youtube n such which is PERSONAL matter n does not relate to any of the OP...

Exactly! This is so true.

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Like 80% of the thread in AL forum have his comments...hahaha
Sadly but its true.

Scalpel
10-10-2018, 08:50 AM
Sadly but its true.

He just doesn’t know when to stop, does he?

Americabud
10-10-2018, 08:52 AM
He just doesn’t know when to stop, does he?

He is talking about Aze lmao. Nice reading skills

Americabud
10-10-2018, 08:55 AM
Sadly but its true.

Lol he is crazy for that!
Maybe he does not have a real life of his own. It is actually A sad situation from the way I view it. A young man should be securing his future, dating girls and having fun with friends and family. Not being 80% of the comments on the forums lol

Scalpel
10-10-2018, 08:59 AM
He is talking about Aze lmao. Nice reading skills

If you can do math, you should know he’s talking about you. Aze’s comments are long but they arn’t 80% of the comments

Americabud
10-10-2018, 09:02 AM
If you can do math, you should know he’s talking about you. Aze’s comments are long but they arn’t 80% of the comments

He said 80% of Al forum comments. Not comments on this thread. Learn to read, not math lmao

You said "this is my last post" many times but you keep coming back with your drama. Calm down

Scalpel
10-10-2018, 09:09 AM
He said 80% of Al forum comments. Not comments on this thread. Learn to read, not math lmao

You said "this is my last post" many times but you keep coming back with your drama. Calm down

Since when did I say those words? Lol trying to frame people of words they didn’t type.

Lethoiun
You did not give me any advice.

But i see you did not take my advice.. Try to stay on topic and have your post be constructive :untroubled:

Advice is implied, and we are on topic

richiewalz

You said "this is my last post" many times but you keep coming back with your drama. Calm downYup this is what i meant...he (aze) comment on almost every thread in forum.

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 09:16 AM
It is simple...since we are not a devs so dont tell people what to do n what not to do.

The OP is just simply stating that if you are a merch to join his merch group. He is trying to promote his group.
If u understand the terms of promoting of course you would understand that he would obviously say all the good things about his merch group as he wants people to join in.

But he was not forcing you all to join! So please no need for the drama n harsh words. Just respect the guy for he is trying to do which is simply to "PROMOTE" his merch group.

Just enjoy the game n dont mind other people's business. If u dont like his merch group then just dont join! End of story.

THREAD CLOSED!

Americabud
10-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Advice is implied, and we are on topic

How is "advice is implied, and we are on topic" a relevant post to the topic at all? Just more proof that you continue to post off topic comments over and over again.

I would think you'd get tired of talking about nothing, I suppose you don't have much else going for you though

Americabud
10-10-2018, 09:19 AM
Yup this is what i meant...he (aze) comment on almost every thread in forum.

Thank you for clarifying you were talking of Aze. It seemed obvious to me. I hope this does not trigger scalpel though

PsychoNuke
10-10-2018, 09:23 AM
You all are nabs, I am the best merchant in game :), Hell I control the economy itself :p

I looted 6 of those relics and sold it for 2m/3m ea. I sold 100 fighting spirit crates that I looted in 1st spirit event for 90-100k ea just after waiting 2 weeks. I have 100 plat eggs stashed that I farmed in egg event and you all know how the prices for that are going. And guess what, I am not a merchant.

My point is that its common knowledge to everyone in game that event items sell for higher value after months. Its the only reason we have so many horders.
Sure OP and his "group" predicted it, but then so did others, we all been doing that for years... I dont understand the point of this thread and the drama that's following it.

Drop the ego, grow up already, peace :)

Lethoiun
10-10-2018, 09:24 AM
How is "advice is implied, and we are on topic" a relevant post to the topic at all? Just more proof that you continue to post off topic comments over and over again.

I would think you'd get tired of talking about nothing, I suppose you don't have much else going for you though

"I would think you'd get tired of talking about nothing, I suppose you don't have much else going for you though," -Americabud
Why contradict yourself?

Americabud
10-10-2018, 09:24 AM
It is simple...since we are not a devs so dont tell people what to do n what not to do.

The OP is just simply stating that if you are a merch to join his merch group. He is trying to promote his group.
If u understand the terms of promoting of course you would understand that he would obviously say all the good things about his merch group as he wants people to join in.

But he was not forcing you all to join! So please no need for the drama n harsh words. Just respect the guy for he is trying to do which is simply to "PROMOTE" his merch group.

Just enjoy the game n dont mind other people's business. If u dont like his merch group then just dont join! End of story.

THREAD CLOSED!

I am glad you see the truth for what it is.

No need for the irrelevant drama that these same 4 people continue to post over and over again.

Like you said, enjoy the game.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 09:27 AM
You all are nabs, I am the best merchant in game :), Hell I control the economy itself :p

I looted 6 of those relics and sold it for 2m/3m ea. I sold 100 fighting spirit crates that I looted in 1st spirit event for 90-100k ea just after waiting 2 weeks. I have 100 plat eggs stashed that I farmed in egg event and you all know how the prices for that are going. And guess what, I am not a merchant.

My point is that its common knowledge to everyone in game that event items sell for higher value after months. Its the only reason we have so many horders.
Sure OP and his "group" predicted it, but then so did others, we all been doing that for years... I dont understand the point of this thread and the drama that's following it.

I agree with most except 1 thing. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group, documented with proof. And it is true, so far noone has showed another merch group. It has been 2 days

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 09:28 AM
You all are nabs, I am the best merchant in game :), Hell I control the economy itself [emoji14]

Drop the ego, grow up already, peace :)Not all...what about the new players who just joined the game??? The group could be useful for them as well right.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 09:29 AM
"I would think you'd get tired of talking about nothing, I suppose you don't have much else going for you though," -Americabud
Why contradict yourself?

It is just the truth. You post irrelevant comments over and over again on all my threads. Almost as if you are attached to me.
Why obsessed with me so much?

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 09:32 AM
I agree with most except 1 thing. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group, documented with proof. And it is true, so far noone has showed another merch group. It has been 2 daysKeep up with the group...u can help all the newbies with knowledge in terms of merching so that they can make a profit from it and not to mention they will not give up on the game which will boost the population of the game since we all know the game is slowly dying. As it has more people quitting then joining.

So go for it Americabud!

XghostzX
10-10-2018, 09:50 AM
It is just the truth. You post irrelevant comments over and over again on all my threads. Almost as if you are attached to me.
Why obsessed with me so much?

Lol I don't even play AL but you my friend are doing an extraordinary job trolling

Americabud
10-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Lol I don't even play AL but you my friend are doing an extraordinary job trolling

lol thank you. Hopefully those same 4 people can stay on topic from now on.

Antispace
10-10-2018, 09:58 AM
Why dont we just post fake giveaways on YT to gain subs and monetarize it.
Seems to be easy profit too.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Nol
10-10-2018, 10:01 AM
This is the no.1 merch grup guys

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Americabud
10-10-2018, 10:02 AM
Why dont we just post fake giveaways on YT to gain subs and monetarize it.
Seems to be easy profit too.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Once again off topic and salty.

If you have a good way to easy profit goodluck. But be careful the devs might ban you if scam giveaways.

I suggest you get A real career so you don't have to come up with such crazy schemes to profit.

Nol
10-10-2018, 10:03 AM
I like americanbuddy

Americabud
10-10-2018, 10:05 AM
I like americanbuddy

Those are kinds words Nol

Nol
10-10-2018, 10:07 AM
I want to learn from this guy. I wish i can control markets too :)

scarysmerf
10-10-2018, 10:15 AM
If your a merch group then buy up all my wedding rings

Noni
10-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Pure drivel. 7 pages to go through and I still have no bloody idea what is the reason for making this thread.

You and I once had a discussion in-game about how you are the reason for bringing more lazy beggars to the game. All the giveaways to get subs and that. You said you were done with all that nonsense and now playing for fun. This still does not seem like fun, more like you trying to force your dominance on people and make them accept things your way.

You do realise you didn’t pay any of them to be your mindless in-game/guild/youtube slaves. This is a public forum. You wanted people’s reaction, you got it. Now deal with it the way they are dealing with your thread.

Have fun.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Pure drivel. 7 pages to go through and I still have no bloody idea what is the reason for making this thread.

You and I once had a discussion in-game about how you are the reason for bringing more lazy beggars to the game. All the giveaways to get subs and that. You said you were done with all that nonsense and now playing for fun. This still does not seem like fun, more like you trying to force your dominance on people and make them accept things your way.

You do realise you didn’t pay any of them to be your mindless in-game/guild/youtube slaves. This is a public forum. You wanted people’s reaction, you got it. Now deal with it the way they are dealing with your thread.

Have fun.

Pure drivel, your entire 2 paragraphs. I have never had any such conversation.

I never said I was done with anything once again false. I have been playing for fun since the beginning are you making this stuff up in your head?

Your posts do not seem like fun, it is off topic and I sense you are not happy. I never try to make people accept anything? I just state the facts.
You do realize you and your friends are not forced to be triggered by me. It is just A game forum.

If you still can't figure out the reason behind the thread please get A clue lol

Rauitri
10-10-2018, 10:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sycMHRCHykgYou're a funny man, reading the comments showed me your numerous flaws, contradicting yourself.

For instance, "I never said for people to view my video to get more views", but thats all nonsense anyways, especially you saying "go watch the video". Please do not make excusses like, "because they aren't believing etc". You contradicted yourself thus you're wrong.

Another thing is the thumbnail, its too good to be true, we get that. People tend to watch anyways to see it, you stating "100% real, documented etc" makes them more encouraged to watch it, and you know that :). So please, don't be such a "humble innocent mercher" saying things that are doubtful.

And whats the nonsense about 1# merch group? in terms of profit you and your merching friends earned? Bragging rights? No point, and yet you state things like "merch group is on facebook", and thats called advertising, making players check your stuff just to increase your popularity. And yet words like "I never said anything they watch, they join etc." Is all fake then?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Americabud
10-10-2018, 10:41 AM
You're a funny man, reading the comments showed me your numerous flaws, contradicting yourself.

For instance, "I never said for people to view my video to get more views", but thats all nonsense anyways, especially you saying "go watch the video". Please do not make excusses like, "because they aren't believing etc". You contradicted yourself thus you're wrong.

Another thing is the thumbnail, its too good to be true, we get that. People tend to watch anyways to see it, you stating "100% real, documented etc" makes them more encouraged to watch it, and you know that :). So please, don't be such a "humble innocent mercher" saying things that are doubtful.

And whats the nonsense about 1# merch group? in terms of profit you and your merching friends earned? Bragging rights? No point, and yet you state things like "merch group is on facebook", and thats called advertising, making players check your stuff just to increase your popularity. And yet words like "I never said anything they watch, they join etc." Is all fake then?

1. You are incorrect. I never said I wanted views. I told someone to watch the video only if they wanted proof. Learn to read a bit better

2. There is no doubt. We are the #1 AL Merch group, documented with proof. Let me know if you find A better one.

3. Once again I never told anyone I want them to watch the video. I want people to do as they'd like. If you want proof it is in the video.

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 10:53 AM
You're a funny man, reading the comments showed me your numerous flaws, contradicting yourself.

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkThis guy clearly have no idea what he is talking about and already making false accusation without understanding the motive behind the topic...

Geez, HE IS CLEARLY JUST PROMOTING HIS MERCH GROUP!!!! and providing proof through the video which simply does not mean to increase his yt views or popularity..

Go search in google and get a better understanding of what "PROMOTING" means and what you should do to promote something.

These comments towards the OP just make ma laugh n irritated by their clueless-ness.

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 10:53 AM
I'm just annoyed by the fact that he asks not to be insulted by anyone, even though there's barely anyone insulting him in the thread, and actually he keeps insulting everyone that posts in here.

He also keeps saying that he doesn't know any of the posters here, but then again keeps mentioning "those 4 same guys that keep posting" in the thread. Again, contradiction.

Other stuff like "you said you won't be posting here earlier too" while they never actually posted here before means Americanbuddy is making stuff up in his head, then asks other peeps to not make stuff up. Also he says things then goes on to say he never said them. And of course calling everyone else "self-centered".

I will be waiting for your reply telling me how each of my statement is incorrect, how I am nobody and this is the first time you're seeing my name, how my life is miserable and I have nothing to do except stalk your threads, and of course how I am insulting you personally.

You're definitely one very special snowflake.

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 11:03 AM
1. You are incorrect. I never said I wanted views. I told someone to watch the video only if they wanted proof. Learn to read a bit better

2. There is no doubt. We are the #1 AL Merch group, documented with proof. Let me know if you find A better one.

3. Once again I never told anyone I want them to watch the video. I want people to do as they'd like. If you want proof it is in the video.Let them say what they wanna say...cuz unknowingly they are the ones who is making you more popular by making your thread crowded as hell in a short period of time with all these drama...

In other words...thats a free advertisement of your name there!

Americabud
10-10-2018, 11:09 AM
I'm just annoyed by the fact that he asks not to be insulted by anyone, even though there's barely anyone insulting him in the thread, and actually he keeps insulting everyone that posts in here.

He also keeps saying that he doesn't know any of the posters here, but then again keeps mentioning "those 4 same guys that keep posting" in the thread. Again, contradiction.

Other stuff like "you said you won't be posting here earlier too" while they never actually posted here before means Americanbuddy is making stuff up in his head, then asks other peeps to not make stuff up. Also he says things then goes on to say he never said them. And of course calling everyone else "self-centered".

I will be waiting for your reply telling me how each of my statement is incorrect, how I am nobody and this is the first time you're seeing my name, how my life is miserable and I have nothing to do except stalk your threads, and of course how I am insulting you personally.

You're definitely one very special snowflake.

A list may help you understand words better.

1. I'm annoyed by the fact that you continue to post over and over again your irrelevant rants. The least you can do is make sure your telling the truth. I never said I did not want to be insulted. But yes you have commented on this thread personally attacking me several times, while very off topic.

2. I do not know you, yet you and 3 of your friends sure do post irrelevant drama on my threads again and again so I am becoming familiar with you fid. I have never contradicted myself.

3. Anyone can go through this thread and see You and A few others have posted personal rants aimed at me again and again. You're delusional if you think your many off topic rants have disappeared. Everyone can see how many times you and your friends have brought up irrelevant drama. You are indeed self centered if you think the Al forums runs around you and your friends. You and your friends do not have the right to go on the forums and repeatedly stalk a person and personally attack them every chance you get.

4. You said it not me. If your life is miserable I don't see how this unhealthy obsession with me is helping you.

Your definitely special.

Rauitri
10-10-2018, 11:10 AM

3. Once again I never told anyone I want them to watch the video. I want people to do as they'd like. If you want proof it is in the video.

Like as if you read aswell? By the way, let me ask you this, why post the video + the link in the thread, if your aim isn't to promote your Group anyways? And let me guess? You'll repeat yourself saying how everything I've just said is incorrect.

And what happens in the future? You boast to us that you have "600k views" etc.. and still claim that "I don't ask for views". Bro, you don't like views? Then don't brag about your 600k views next time.

Slekki may be a plat farmer before, but keyword: BEFORE, but how about you? Nothing had changed, atleast Slekki doesn't brag about his VIEWS/SUBSCRIBERS, and #1 MERCH GROUP in such a formal section of a forum, he doesn't also spam videos, like what you do, content wise yours is generally trash. If the community had a rubrik for you, then we'll laugh at your overall score compared to Slekki.

So don't you even dare compare yourself to a more matured youtuber, that knows how to handle his fans/haters in a formal way. He also give insights about the current state of the game, unlike you, that doesn't care about the current state of the game, only cares for a better merch, brags the channel etc sigh.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 11:15 AM
This guy clearly have no idea what he is talking about and already making false accusation without understanding the motive behind the topic...

Geez, HE IS CLEARLY JUST PROMOTING HIS MERCH GROUP!!!! and providing proof through the video which simply does not mean to increase his yt views or popularity..

Go search in google and get a better understanding of what "PROMOTING" means and what you should do to promote something.

These comments towards the OP just make ma laugh n irritated by their clueless-ness.

Yes it is almost like they don't have A clue. I hope we can get back to the topic eventually.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Like as if you read aswell? By the way, let me ask you this, why post the video + the link in the thread, if your aim isn't to promote your Group anyways? And let me guess? You'll repeat yourself saying how everything I've just said is incorrect.

And what happens in the future? You boast to us that you have "600k views" etc.. and still claim that "I don't ask for views". Bro, you don't like views? Then don't brag about your 600k views next time.

Slekki may be a plat farmer before, but keyword: BEFORE, but how about you? Nothing had changed, atleast Slekki doesn't brag about his VIEWS/SUBSCRIBERS, and #1 MERCH GROUP in such a formal section of a forum, he doesn't also spam videos, like what you do, content wise yours is generally trash. If the community had a rubrik for you, then we'll laugh at your overall score compared to Slekki.

So don't you even dare compare yourself to a more matured youtuber, that knows how to handle his fans/haters in a formal way. He also give insights about the current state of the game, unlike you, that doesn't care about the current state of the game, only cares for a better merch, brags the channel etc sigh.

It is not that I like calling you incorrect. It is just that your rage and anger makes you type untrue and off topic drama.

Said it many times. I want people to do as they like. If they want to watch or not, join or not. I even put the little number list in hopes it would be simple enough for you to understand.. Maybe you get it now. YOU DON'T HAVE TO VIEW, and If YOU WANT TO VIEW YOU MAY. repeat the caps

I never boasted about anything. Azerthroan said he would make A off topic post, He went on to compare his youtube channel to mines, I responded. Me saying I have 600k views is not bragging, just a fact.

Your personal attack is untrue. My videos are generally liked because I have 5k subs and 600k views in 2 years. Slekki has been on youtube 11 YEARS lmao. Once again I am not bragging just the truth.

I don't compare myself to anyone, unless in response to their own comparison. If you were not so upset you would see that and be able to make more truthful posts.

Noni
10-10-2018, 11:30 AM
In case you haven’t figured it out yet, my ign is nonipixie. You pm’ed me a few months ago, whining about me being “mean” to your bought subs/beggar guildies. That was how the conversation started. I am sure you don’t want me posting screenshots here just to make you look like a fool. Desperate attention seeking and using silly tactics to make people watch your videos is not helping the game or the community in any way. Done here.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 11:34 AM
In case you haven’t figured it out yet, my ign is nonipixie. You pm’ed me a few months ago, whining about me being “mean” to your bought subs/beggar guildies. That was how the conversation started. I am sure you don’t want me posting screenshots here just to make you look like a fool. Desperate attention seeking and using silly tactics to make people watch your videos is not helping the game or the community in any way. Done here.

Honestly I think your making yourself look like a fool. Never heard of your Ign complete lies you have no screen shots. Constant irrelevant posts. Now you say you are done here. I can guarantee you will be back, it proves how desperate you are lmao

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Said it many times. I want people to do as they like. If they want to watch or not, join or not. I even put the little number list in hopes it would be simple enough for you to understand.. Maybe you get it now. YOU DON'T HAVE TO VIEW, and If YOU WANT TO VIEW YOU MAY. repeat the caps

You literally put a video link in the thread and wrote nothing else except the title which you're required to. What you're saying is complete BS.

I never boasted about anything. Azerthroan said he would make A off topic post, He went on to compare his youtube channel to mines, I responded. Me saying I have 600k views is not bragging, just a fact.

You keep boasting about every little thing you have. You saying you have 600K views is only bragging and nothing else. Just because it is a fact does not mean you're not bragging.

Your personal attack is untrue. My videos are generally liked because I have 5k subs and 600k views in 2 years. Slekki has been on youtube 11 YEARS lmao. Once again I am not bragging just the truth.

Once again bragging.

I don't compare myself to anyone, unless in response to their own comparison. If you were not so upset you would see that and be able to make more truthful posts.

You compared yourself to everyone in the previous thread even though they never did any comparison. So again, you're just lying to sound right.

Also, you should've said "you're", and stop with the capital As lol.

Ahh and yes, I am very special indeed. I just don't need to prove it to a nobody like you.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Let them say what they wanna say...cuz unknowingly they are the ones who is making you more popular by making your thread crowded as hell in a short period of time with all these drama...

In other words...thats a free advertisement of your name there!

Lol that is funny.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 11:49 AM
You literally put a video link in the thread and wrote nothing else except the title which you're required to. What you're saying is complete BS.

You keep boasting about every little thing you have. You saying you have 600K views is only bragging and nothing else. Just because it is a fact does not mean you're not bragging.

Once again bragging.

You compared yourself to everyone in the previous thread even though they never did any comparison. So again, you're just lying to sound right.

Also, you should've said "you're", and stop with the capital As lol.

Ahh and yes, I am very special indeed. I just don't need to prove it to a nobody like you.

Wow another irrelevant post filled with untrue statements. I am not surprised

1. How is free choice BS. You only think you have to stalk me, trust me everyone has choices.

2. Incorrect. Stating facts is not bragging. Aze told me he has 100k views, I told him 600k here. If you think that is bragging you are insecure or the jealous type.

3. I have never compared myself to anyone unless in response to their own comparison. This is the truth even if you do not like it.

4. You have several posts on this thread. I assume you could read the title, and yet each post you make is drama filled and irrelevant. Calm down please and read the title.

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 11:56 AM
Wow another irrelevant post filled with untrue statements. I am not surprised

1. How is free choice BS. You only think you have to stalk me, trust me everyone has choices.

2. Incorrect. Stating facts is not bragging. Aze told me he has 100k views, I told him 600k here. If you think that is bragging you are insecure or the jealous type.

3. I have never compared myself to anyone unless in response to their own comparison. This is the truth even if you do not like it.

4. You have several posts on this thread. I assume you could read the title, and yet each post you make is drama filled and irrelevant. Calm down please and read the title.

Here.

Too bad noone watches you lmao

You had a youtube channel for AL it failed sadly remember. So your the last person i'd suggest a youtuber to take feedback from lmao no offense

I told you that you have almost 300 posts but you made your account this year, go outside sometimes.

This is only like in the first page of your last thread. You compared yourself 3 times to people that never did comparisons. Stop lying.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Here.

This is only like in the first page of your last thread. You compared yourself 3 times to people that never did comparisons. Stop lying.

Nowhere in your quotes does it show me compare my channel.

I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison

1. The 1st quote Aze compared his channel to mines, I clearly responded

2. Does not even contain my channel, how is this a comparison.

3. Does not even contain my channel how is this a comparison

4. In the last quote youtube is not even the topic, the forum is. No comparison

Calm down bro I swear you will be able to think more clear.

Then you will be able to stop lying and be more truthful and relevant

I have never compared myself to any youtuber unless in response to A comparison. It is just the truth.

If you have proof otherwise then show me.

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Nowhere in your quotes does it show me compare my channel.

I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison

1. The 1st quote Aze compared his channel to mines, I clearly responded

2. Does not even contain my channel, how is this a comparison.

3. Saying I do not want advice is not comparison

4. In the last quote youtube is not even the topic, the forum is. Yet again no comparison Just calm down bro I swear you will be able to think more clear.

Then you will be able to be more truthful and relevant

I have never compared myself to any youtuber unless in response to A comparison. It is just the truth.

If you have proof otherwise then show me.

1. You added the words "to another youtuber" now to make yourself sound right. Not falling for that one. You're twisting words to cover up your lies.

2. The first quote is you talking to Qua.

3. The second quote the context of the sentence clearly implies you're comparing yourself to whoever posted.

4. The same as point 3.

I keep showing you proof, you just don't accept anyone else being right other than yourself. And that is what you call "self-centered", a word you use very often.

I can show you probably hundreds of other examples where you're telling lies and twisting words to cover up your lies, unfortunately I don't have THAT much free time to pick all of them and show to you. But, I am sure you already know what you do, because if not, then I strongly suggest you go have a brain check up because your behavior is obviously not of a normal human being.

If you manage to use enough of your brain and see what everyone else is seeing, then it's best to stop these threads or just stop with the cringeworthy replies when you make them. It's very obvious you're looking for attention and you're definitely getting it, but your reputation is going down very fast because of you attitude towards everyone else.

You might call this a personal attack or insult or whatever, but I am just saying the truth.

I assume you're trolling in all of these posts, but if not, then definitely read my post again and take it seriously. If yes, good job.

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 12:19 PM
THREAD CLOSED!!!

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 12:21 PM
By the way, stop editing your posts because you changed the whole words to sound more right, you're still wrong though.

leeelooo
10-10-2018, 12:29 PM
How to buy merch sir? How to be rich like you? Am poor.

Kairihearts
10-10-2018, 12:40 PM

Rofl good one acting all innocent :)

Americabud
10-10-2018, 12:43 PM
1. You added the words "to another youtuber" now to make yourself sound right. Not falling for that one. You're twisting words to cover up your lies.

2. The first quote is you talking to Qua.

3. The second quote the context of the sentence clearly implies you're comparing yourself to whoever posted.

4. The same as point 3.

I keep showing you proof, you just don't accept anyone else being right other than yourself. And that is what you call "self-centered", a word you use very often.

I can show you probably hundreds of other examples where you're telling lies and twisting words to cover up your lies, unfortunately I don't have THAT much free time to pick all of them and show to you. But, I am sure you already know what you do, because if not, then I strongly suggest you go have a brain check up because your behavior is obviously not of a normal human being.

If you manage to use enough of your brain and see what everyone else is seeing, then it's best to stop these threads or just stop with the cringeworthy replies when you make them. It's very obvious you're looking for attention and you're definitely getting it, but your reputation is going down very fast because of you attitude towards everyone else.

You might call this a personal attack or insult or whatever, but I am just saying the truth.

I assume you're trolling in all of these posts, but if not, then definitely read my post again and take it seriously. If yes, good job.

1. I have never twisted words. You can not find the quote you are looking for. You won't find it because it does not exist. I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison. It is the truth, if you can show otherwise let me know.

2. The post talking to qua does not even contain anything about my channel. You do know the definition of compare right? Need something to compare to.

3. That is opinion. What is fact is that this quote also does not even contain any comparison with my channel. I told him I don't want his advice and I did not mention my channel. Once again do you know the definition of compare?

You have failed to show even 1 time where I lied, your rage blinds you from that fact. Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like.

Yes you and people who clog the AL forums with there emotional off topic rants are definitely self centered. If you had any dignity you would realize when another man has no interest in your dribble, To maybe give it a rest and not become a groupie

I look for the day where you are able to put rage, personal attacks aside and stay on or near the topic.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 12:47 PM

Sorry but I am not A merch teacher. This is just giving people an opportunity to join the group if they want to. If not, no worries

PsychoNuke
10-10-2018, 01:04 PM
I agree with most except 1 thing. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group, documented with proof. And it is true, so far noone has showed another merch group. It has been 2 days

That was humour, I dont control the economy xD.
Also not eveything people say in a thread is about OP, you are not obliged to advocate yourself unless you feel yourself guilty of it.

Though I seriously want to know:
What is this group?
What you guys do?
Is it on forum?
What is the purpose of the video on OP?

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 01:07 PM
1. I have never twisted words. You can not find the quote you are looking for. You won't find it because it does not exist. I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison. It is the truth, if you can show otherwise let me know.

2. The post talking to qua does not even contain anything about my channel. You do know the definition of compare right? Need something to compare to.

3. That is opinion. What is fact is that this quote also does not even contain any comparison with my channel. I told him I don't want his advice and I did not mention my channel. Once again do you know the definition of compare?

You have failed to show even 1 time where I lied, your rage blinds you from that fact. Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like.

Yes you and people who clog the AL forums with there emotional off topic rants are definitely self centered. If you had any dignity you would realize when another man has no interest in your dribble, To maybe give it a rest and not become a groupie

I look for the day where you are able to put rage, personal attacks aside and stay on or near the topic.

1. You literally kept saying "compare to anyone" in every post, then changed it into "compared to another youtuber". Just check your previous posts and see for yourself. Or maybe you went and deleted/edited them? I have seen you have edited many of your posts already. Again, I keep showing, you keep ignoring.

2. Qua said that you would make a video how you buy potions in Guild Hall. You then said "too bad noone watches you lmao". That means you compared yourself to Qua, as in if he made the same video, no one would watch him, but if you made the same thing, they would watch you. That is a very legit comparison that you made, without the other party comparing anything.

3. You said "You had a youtube channel for AL it failed sadly remember." You compared it to your channel as in your channel has not failed yet, but Qua's channel failed. Now you're saying that the post is not comparing any channel? That post does absolutely nothing else except compare channels, do you even read? And what is an opinion? Is that just a bad attempt at trying to make me wrong?

I still keep showing proof of you twisting words or just simply lying. And I am definitely not close to "rage" as you think.

I never posted more than 10 times in this thread, even this post that I am typing now is not the 10th. I am definitely good with my life, you have no need to worry about it. And also, I try to avoid threads I don't like, you're just assuming my taste here. I enjoy these sort of debates and discussions.

Ahhh and as for the last point, I remember you said you don't ask for people to stop personal attacks? Now you just did it? Did you just maybe... lie?

There is no topic here by the way, if you had something to say, you would have written it. You just posted a link.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 01:28 PM
1. You literally kept saying "compare to anyone" in every post, then changed it into "compared to another youtuber". Just check your previous posts and see for yourself. Or maybe you went and deleted/edited them? I have seen you have edited many of your posts already. Again, I keep showing, you keep ignoring.

2. Qua said that you would make a video how you buy potions in Guild Hall. You then said "too bad noone watches you lmao". That means you compared yourself to Qua, as in if he made the same video, no one would watch him, but if you made the same thing, they would watch you. That is a very legit comparison that you made, without the other party comparing anything.

3. You said "You had a youtube channel for AL it failed sadly remember." You compared it to your channel as in your channel has not failed yet, but Qua's channel failed. Now you're saying that the post is not comparing any channel? That post does absolutely nothing else except compare channels, do you even read? And what is an opinion? Is that just a bad attempt at trying to make me wrong?

I still keep showing proof of you twisting words or just simply lying. And I am definitely not close to "rage" as you think.

I never posted more than 10 times in this thread, even this post that I am typing now is not the 10th. I am definitely good with my life, you have no need to worry about it. And also, I try to avoid threads I don't like, you're just assuming my taste here. I enjoy these sort of debates and discussions.

Ahhh and as for the last point, I remember you said you don't ask for people to stop personal attacks? Now you just did it? Did you just maybe... lie?

There is no topic here by the way, if you had something to say, you would have written it. You just posted a link.

1. I said "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison". If you feel I said something else fine. But you cannot disprove my statement. Just so you are clear "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison" that is my statement and it is true even is you dislike it. If you can show other wise please show the quote.

2. Are you able to comprehend English is it your first language? Here is the definition of compare: measure or note the similarity or dissimilarity between. I told qua I don't want his advice but I never mentioned my own channel. If you have A quote where I mention 2 channels then show me, otherwise learn the definition of compare.

3. I said his channel failed okay.. I never mentioned my channel. Once again you lied.

You still have not showed even 1 bit of proof that I have ever lied. That is just A fact you must accept. Or find A quote you are looking for.

Once again another lie, I never said you posted 10 times to 1 thread. I said:

"Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like."

I never limited to 1 thread, You were stalking me on my other thread too. But you posted 9 times on this thread alone. And yes all of your posts have been uninteresting and irrelevant as yourself.

There has been no debate, just your emotional dribble rants posted again and again. Not even on topic

ahhh for another point I never asked someone to stop personally attacking me. I said I look forward to the day where you put your personal attacks aside. That is not asking for anything, not a question, your not too bright huh.

Lethoiun
10-10-2018, 01:44 PM
1. I said "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison". If you feel I said something else fine. But you cannot disprove my statement. Just so you are clear "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison" that is my statement and it is true even is you dislike it. If you can show other wise please show the quote.

2. Are you able to comprehend English is it your first language? Here is the definition of compare: measure or note the similarity or dissimilarity between. I told qua I don't want his advice but I never mentioned my own channel. If you have A quote where I mention 2 channels then show me, otherwise learn the definition of compare.

3. I said his channel failed okay.. I never mentioned my channel. Once again you lied.

You still have not showed even 1 bit of proof that I have ever lied. That is just A fact you must accept. Or find A quote you are looking for.

"Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like."

I never limited to 1 thread, You were stalking me on my other thread too. But this is your 9th post on this thread alone. And yes all of your posts have been uninteresting and irrelevant as yourself.

There has been no debate, just your emotional dribble rants posted again and again. Not even on topic

ahhh for another point I never asked someone to stop personally attacking me. I said I look forward to the day where you put your personal attacks aside. That is not asking for anything, not a question, your not too bright huh.

Now you are degrading other people, thats a low... Stop trying to prove your innocence and self righteousness. You can post how this is irrelevant, useless.
There is a reason why many particulary dont like you. But that shouldnt bother you as long as you are not giving them a reason for that. People dont like your arrogance and you are disrepectful.

(dont swing this around on yourself how others are "attacking you" and its personal...)

There were a number of ways this could have been better but you chose to put your pride in it.

You can try to tear this apart (which i have no doubt you will try with some with some excuse to make the points look weak so you can feel better)
Just understand where people are coming from...

|Ares|
10-10-2018, 01:49 PM

Oh stop it, you you

Americabud
10-10-2018, 01:54 PM
Now you are degrading other people, thats a low... Stop trying to prove your innocence and self righteousness. You can post how this is irrelevant, useless.
There is a reason why many particulary dont like you. But that shouldnt bother you as long as you are not giving them a reason for that. People dont like your arrogance and you are disrepectful.

(dont swing this around on yourself how others are "attacking you" and its personal...)

There were a number of ways this could have been better but you chose to put your pride in it.

You can try to tear this apart (which i have no doubt you will try with some with some excuse to make the points look weak so you can feel better)
Just understand where people are coming from...

Welcome back another person that continues to post there emotional rants. I knew you would comment again, your so bothered.

You continue to harass and stalk my every thread, thats a new low... Stop trying to prove I am guilty of something and your self righteousness. The reason why many particularly dont like you. Because noone knows you lol.

There were A number of times you could have realized another man has no interest in your emotional dribble. At that point you could have had dignity and moved on with your life. But instead you have become A groupie. Stalking my every post. Being as irrelevant as possible.

You have posted several times to this thread and each time it was emotional and off topic. And I am sure you will continue. Just understand where I am coming from

Lethoiun
10-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Welcome back another person that continues to post there emotional rants. I knew you would comment again, your so bothered.

You continue to harass and stalk my every thread, thats a new low... Stop trying to prove I am guilty of something and your self righteousness. The reason why many particularly dont like you. Because noone knows you lol.

There were A number of times you could have realized another man has no interest in your emotional dribble. At that point you could have had dignity and moved on with your life. But instead you have become A groupie. Stalking my every post. Being as irrelevant as possible.

You have posted several times to this thread and each time it was emotional and off topic. And I am sure you will continue. Just understand where I am coming from

Ive been here longer than you have, so who are you?

Americabud
10-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Ive been here longer than you have, so who are you?

You have been here longer than me... Okay. See I knew you would be off topic

Motherless_Child
10-10-2018, 02:06 PM

LOL...... Don't mind me..............

Scalpel
10-10-2018, 05:39 PM

If you claim to be the best merchant in the game, why do you claim to not be a merchant in the next paragraph?

Dahades
10-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Honestly this is funny! It’s like watching a facist government embodied in a man. “I am the state”- King Louis. No point of arguing with this one lmao, in his mind he is his own state. Leave him be xD

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 05:50 PM

I never limited to 1 thread, You were stalking me on my other thread too. But you posted 9 times on this thread alone. And yes all of your posts have been uninteresting and irrelevant as yourself.

1. Sure thing. I like how you still insist that you are right. I don't feel you said something else, I can see it in this thread lol.

2. No it's not my first language, but I sure know what comparison means. Actually, I believe I should be the one asking if you know what comparison means. You literally compared yourself to them, and now you're saying it's not comparison because you didn't mention two things? You're taking stupidity to a whole new level my dude.

3. So if you don't mention two things it cannot be a comparison? Do you know what the word context means? Is English your first language?

I think it's not worth showing anything to people that don't want to see. And about the 10 posts thing... so now it's for the whole forums? You have 498 of those and you got 29 thanks. I have barely over 300 and I have three times more thanks! You're just a pleb compared to me.

And every time you have nothing to say you just mention how it's off topic, but you haven't been on topic yourself for the last 8 pages here.

Anyway, I like debating and discussing thing when it heats up a bit, but your strategy to move the goalposts every damn reply just ruins the experience.

Edit: It's 5 times more thanks than Americanbuddy, sorry for the mistake, looks like I am way more better than I thought.

Americabud
10-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Honestly this is funny! It’s like watching a facist government embodied in a man. “I am the state”- King Louis. No point of arguing with this one lmao, in his mind he is his own state. Leave him be xD

"No point of arguing" So you are upset you cannot argue lmao. You are way off topic but in your mind I bet you feel relevant. Leave the drama be XD

Americabud
10-10-2018, 05:59 PM
1. Sure thing. I like how you still insist that you are right. I don't feel you said something else, I can see it in this thread lol.

2. No it's not my first language, but I sure know what comparison means. Actually, I believe I should be the one asking if you know what comparison means. You literally compared yourself to them, and now you're saying it's not comparison because you didn't mention two things? You're taking stupidity to a whole new level my dude.

3. So if you don't mention two things it cannot be a comparison? Do you know what the word context means? Is English your first language?

I think it's not worth showing anything to people that don't want to see. And about the 10 posts thing... so now it's for the whole forums? You have 498 of those and you got 29 thanks. I have barely over 300 and I have three times more thanks! You're just a pleb compared to me.

And every time you have nothing to say you just mention how it's off topic, but you haven't been on topic yourself for the last 8 pages here.

Anyway, I like debating and discussing thing when it heats up a bit, but your strategy to move the goalposts every damn reply just ruins the experience.

1. I am glad you finally understand. "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison" You still have not showed otherwise.

2. So you say you know the definition of compare. Yet you say that you only need 1 item to compare. You are taking stupidity to a whole new level my guy.

3. You answered your own question. "so if you don't mention 2 things it cannot be a comparison" Are you that slow reread your own comment lmao.

You have more thanks because you have no life. This goes to prove it. You are obsessed stalking every thread i make. You have POSTED OVER 10 TIMES on this thread. You repeat the same emotional dribble again and again.

arcanefid
10-10-2018, 07:56 PM
You have more thanks because you have no life. This goes to prove it.

Lol. I like how you came up with that conclusion so fast.

Tippertwo
10-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Honestly, the only reason I’m replying to this thread is bc it’s fun xD.
Perhaps someone’s jealous of arcanefid? People like what he has to say.

Java
10-10-2018, 08:42 PM
This thread has very big problem!

Not enough insults, typos or incoherent drunk rambling. Too much punctuation.

Threads like this make me miss Angeldevil rants.

#1 coffee themed merch group

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
10-10-2018, 08:44 PM
typos or incoherent drunk rambling.
Dang girl, you caught me spot on ... o.o

PsychoNuke
10-10-2018, 10:53 PM
If you claim to be the best merchant in the game, why do you claim to not be a merchant in the next paragraph?

*Facepalm*
That moment when they kill the humour by asking it to be explained.

Drone
10-10-2018, 11:08 PM
People got too much time on their hands.

shadowronn
10-10-2018, 11:25 PM
The key to becoming rich in this game is achievable in 2 EASY STEPS :
1) Don’t reveal everything you know.

PsychoNuke
10-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Not all...what about the new players who just joined the game??? The group could be useful for them as well right.

Did you hear him in the video? He said: "We need people that have GOld, So if you have GOld the link is below". And OP dodged my questions from last post addressed to him.
#Shady

My advise to new players: Do not join any unofficial groups that involves trading of any kind. You might turn into a puppet of blackmarket crooks or get scammed.

Suentous PO
10-10-2018, 11:59 PM
I heard Americabud is Qannon making witchcraft with Bionce an Jayz in the illuminati funhouse snorting chemtrails with Alex jones.

Hide yo babies

richiewalz
10-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Did you hear him in the video? He said: "We need people that have GOld, So if you have GOld the link is below". And OP dodged my questions from last post addressed to him.
#Shady

My advise to new players: Do not join any unofficial groups that involves trading of any kind. You might turn into a puppet of blackmarket crooks or get scammed.Hmmm...didnt pay attention to that.

Suentous PO
10-11-2018, 12:15 AM
This thread has very big problem!

Not enough insults, typos or incoherent drunk rambling. Too much punctuation.

Threads like this make me miss Angeldevil rants.

#1 coffee themed merch group

"Pumpkin spice" is sum bullazzsh, screw that! No one wants thhad crabp! I bet laquint likes starbukks dat nubby nubabbafugah didn even retuun mah tuxmessijix fumguhh

jade10
10-11-2018, 06:19 AM
Hmm hmm hmm bump

Rauitri
10-11-2018, 06:55 AM

If you analyze this, it implies that you do compare whenever someone makes a comparison. "Never compared myself, unless in response to their own". You used the word UNLESS, which is has the same context as EXCEPT, so you disregard "Never compared myself". You want proof?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/30584651696c03b44edabbd753086dc4.jpg you stating "I never compare, cannot qoute me cause it doesn't exist" is all BS.

So lets analyze together, if none makes a comparison, you won't, but if someone makes a comparison, you then compare. Which is enough proof to state that you do compare. Actually you do compare, alot, you probably just don't notice it, thats why you need proof.

About the topic, there isn't really. Both Title and body contained no topic to talk about, oh wait! Title stated "Do you merch? This #1 merch group", just by reading this, this implies that you do advertise to get more players in your Group. Adding the link would not only increase your views, but increase the merchers in your group. Because again, this is an advertisement, link contents is a promotional video.

Another thing, it gets our nerves whenever you state, "I never brag or boast",https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/e4552323e20d8a22004e38b5d5a994dc.jpg
but you keep claiming that "you're #1 merch group with proof, documented". Which is bragging in a nutshell. Just like saying, "I perfect the exam with proof", "I beated you in a fight, proof is documented". Yeah sure this what you call "not bragging"?. You were excessively proud about ones achievements or possesions, proof that you were exessively is you bothered making a thread, instead of keeping it to yourself or to your group.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/b2923d30c9b52846ccd3a63ad1a66fc2.jpg one example of bragging.

Minced
10-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Best merchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

arcanefid
10-11-2018, 09:04 AM
If you analyze this, it implies that you do compare whenever someone makes a comparison. "Never compared myself, unless in response to their own". You used the word UNLESS, which is has the same context as EXCEPT, so you disregard "Never compared myself". You want proof?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/30584651696c03b44edabbd753086dc4.jpg you stating "I never compare, cannot qoute me cause it doesn't exist" is all BS.

So lets analyze together, if none makes a comparison, you won't, but if someone makes a comparison, you then compare. Which is enough proof to state that you do compare. Actually you do compare, alot, you probably just don't notice it, thats why you need proof.

About the topic, there isn't really. Both Title and body contained no topic to talk about, oh wait! Title stated "Do you merch? This #1 merch group", just by reading this, this implies that you do advertise to get more players in your Group. Adding the link would not only increase your views, but increase the merchers in your group. Because again, this is an advertisement, link contents is a promotional video.

Another thing, it gets our nerves whenever you state, "I never brag or boast",https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/e4552323e20d8a22004e38b5d5a994dc.jpg
but you keep claiming that "you're #1 merch group with proof, documented". Which is bragging in a nutshell. Just like saying, "I perfect the exam with proof", "I beated you in a fight, proof is documented". Yeah sure this what you call "not bragging"?. You were excessively proud about ones achievements or possesions, proof that you were exessively is you bothered making a thread, instead of keeping it to yourself or to your group.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/b2923d30c9b52846ccd3a63ad1a66fc2.jpg one example of bragging.

Another example of him being unintelligent:

You literally compared yourself to them, and now you're saying it's not comparison because you didn't mention two things? You're taking stupidity to a whole new level my dude.

3. So if you don't mention two things it cannot be a comparison?

2. So you say you know the definition of compare. Yet you say that you only need 1 item to compare. You are taking stupidity to a whole new level my guy.

3. You answered your own question. "so if you don't mention 2 things it cannot be a comparison" Are you that slow reread your own comment lmao.

He basically doesn't understand that a question mark [?] means the sentence is a question. Then he goes to discuss it as a declarative statement just to protect his claims.

Of course you have many previous posts where he says he does not twist the meaning of what is being said, but I guess he is just not bright enough.

Americabud
10-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Another example of him being unintelligent:

He basically doesn't understand that a question mark [?] means the sentence is a question. Then he goes to discuss it as a declarative statement just to protect his claims.

Of course you have many previous posts where he says he does not twist the meaning of what is being said, but I guess he is just not bright enough.

You still fail to realize when another man is uninterested in your emotional jealous rants. You stalk every thread I make. That is why you have no life. Because you have become my groupie. Does not seem your intelligent enough to see that. Oh well I am still waiting for the day where you can put personal drama aside and stay on topic. Like about merching.

Americabud
10-11-2018, 09:14 AM

Hi again. I knew you would be back with more drama. Unfortunately that is very long and most people won't be reading that off topic emotional rant. If it makes you feel better, you always have the option of calming down... Any way I hope to read your future posts that might relate to merch. :)

Americabud
10-11-2018, 09:17 AM
#Shady

My advise to new players: Do not join any unofficial groups that involves trading of any kind. You might turn into a puppet of blackmarket crooks or get scammed.

Incorrect. I said many people ask me to join. But we need people with gold. It is shady for you to cut out the first part but I'd expect it from a drama queen who is obsessed with me.

Also I woke up with 50+ more requests to join. Very good for the #1 AL Merch Group.

Lethoiun
10-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Sounds like taking advantage of people might be easy over there

btw everyone is reading fid... and agrees with him

Americabud
10-11-2018, 09:20 AM

I see you are not bright enough to understand free choice.

arcanefid
10-11-2018, 09:23 AM
You still fail to realize when another man is uninterested in your emotional jealous rants. You stalk every thread I make. That is why you have no life. Because you have become my groupie. Does not seem your intelligent enough to see that. Oh well I am still waiting for the day where you can put personal drama aside and stay on topic. Like about merching.

Keep ignoring the main point and answer whatever you want. I guess you have given up on the discussion. All is good, it happens.

Why do you say that I am a nobody?
Why do you say that no one has been interested in Azerothraven's or Qua's videos?
Why do you say that X person is irrelevant?
Why do you say that I have no life?
Why do you think that having more Thanks means I have no life?
Why do you imply that having more video views makes you more relevant than someone who doesn't?

Why are you replying to every comment here if you said that you don't want to have anyone join the group, get the views, replies, or advice?

What's the damn point of this thread?

Why do you not provide any argument for any of those questions you answered before?

Have you noticed that most of your arguments are based simply on how you feel or guess?

Just give us an answer that doesn't include the words personal rants, jealousy, rage, nobody, irrelevant or whatever. Give us something concrete.

Americabud
10-11-2018, 09:26 AM

btw everyone is reading fid... and agrees with him

You added more so I'll reply.

Everyone is reading fid you say? That goes to show you have truly locked yourself away from reality and feel your small group of friends exist.

I am receiving multiple PM's supporting me and many people see how but hurt you guys are. By you guys I mean the ones with several inchoherent drama posts.

Lethoiun
10-11-2018, 09:28 AM
You added more so I'll reply.

Everyone is reading fid you say? That goes to show you have truly locked yourself away from reality and feel your small group of friends exist.

I am receiving multiple PM's supporting me and many people see how but hurt you guys are. By you guys I mean the ones with several inchoherent drama posts.

you ignored the first sentence?

Americabud
10-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Keep ignoring the main point and answer whatever you want. I guess you have given up on the discussion. All is good, it happens.

Why do you say that I am a nobody?
Why do you say that no one has been interested in Azerothraven's or Qua's videos?
Why do you say that X person is irrelevant?
Why do you say that I have no life?
Why do you think that having more Thanks means I have no life?
Why do you imply that having more video views makes you more relevant than someone who doesn't?

Why are you replying to every comment here if you said that you don't want to have anyone join the group, get the views, replies, or advice?

What's the damn point of this thread?

Why do you not provide any argument for any of those questions you answered before?

Have you noticed that most of your arguments are based simply on how you feel or guess?

Just give us an answer that doesn't include the words personal rants, jealousy, rage, nobody, irrelevant or whatever. Give us something concrete.

You keep ignoring the main point. You cannot turn a merch thread into a point about your emotional drama. I guess you have given up on the discussion but that is fine it occurs.

Why do you say I am a nobody?
Why are you saying no one is interested in my videos?
Why do you say multiple lies that never I never said with no proof?
Why have you not found the quotes you are looking for?
Why are you off topic in your nearly 20 posts?
Why are you under the impression I am interested in your gibberish?
Why are you so interested and obsessed with another man?
Why do stalk another man thread and post on them more than anything else for weeks?

Have you noticed that absolutely ALL of your arguments have been COMPLETELY based on emotion and untrue drama?

Why do you continue to post your off topic rants when the topic is merch?

Just give me an answer that doesn't include your emotional drama. Have some dignity "man".

Lethoiun
10-11-2018, 09:41 AM
You keep ignoring the main point. You cannot turn a merch thread into a point about your emotional drama. I guess you have given up on the discussion but that is fine it occurs.

Why do stalk another man thread and post on them more than anything else for weeks?

Have you noticed that absolutely ALL of your arguments have been COMPLETELY based on emotion and untrue drama?

Just give me an answer that doesn't include your emotional drama. Have some dignity "man".

Liberal tatics one on one

DENY DENY DENY

"Oh look over there, emotion! Topic!, Anything but the wrongdoing!"

Americabud
10-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Liberal tatics one on one

DENY DENY DENY

"Oh look over there, emotion! Topic!, Anything but the wrongdoing!"

Indeed. I'd say you a liberal because you sure don't know when to "walk away".

But seriously save the tears, you have choices you don't have to obsessively stalk my every post with this non sense that has nothing to do with merch.

arcanefid
10-11-2018, 09:49 AM

Uhhhh I'm seriously being annoyed now. You're just extremely bad at this.

Anyway , you never answered the questions that I asked in the first place. But I am nice enough and answered all of yours one by one, with no drama included, just simple logical stuff.

1. I didn't say that lol.
2. I didn't say that either.
3. Because you said I have no life because I have more thanks, and you have no proof for that. You said I am a nobody, but you didn't provide proof for that either. You said that no one is interested in Qua's and Aze's videos, but you did not provide any proof. And basically tens or hundreds of other examples you can find in this thread alone.
4. I am not looking for any quote though? Even when I posted 3 of them you didn't seem to understand them. Or you just ignored them.
5. I am off topic because there is no topic here, you never mentioned what the purpose of this thread is.
6. I never said that you are interested in my gibberish, in fact I have mentioned many times that you are not reading what I say.
7. I like to argue and debate in my free time, definitely not obsessed though.
8. I am not stalking you, this thread is in first page. And as I said, I like to debate so I will come back to reply whenever I feel it is necessary to do so. Don't worry though, I will try to stop it soon.

"Have you noticed that absolutely ALL of your arguments have been COMPLETELY based on emotion and untrue drama?"

I provided proof so many times I'm not even sure you're reading them.

"Why do you continue to post your off topic rants when the topic is merch?"

We have all been off topic for a while now, you're also being off topic so no need to throw it at me.

I am not sure why you think everything I say is "drama" because you're not providing any concrete argument for that either.

Edit: By the way, I would appreciate if you answer my questions too.

Lethoiun
10-11-2018, 09:55 AM
[QUOTE=Americabud;2881318]Indeed. I'd say you a liberal because you sure don't know when to "walk away".

But seriously save the tears, you have choices you don't have to obsessively stalk my every post with this non sense that has nothing to do with merch.[/QUOTE

Rebpublins dont walk away from injustice

Rauitri
10-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Hi again. I knew you would be back with more drama. Unfortunately that is very long and most people won't be reading that off topic emotional rant. If it makes you feel better, you always have the option of calming down... Any way I hope to read your future posts that might relate to merch. :)Oh, by your logic, I was just responding, and you were too! with the past 100+ negative comments about you.

All your replies weren't anything relevant to the topic (as if there is), as you were too busy defending/justifying yourself as you were proved wrong numerous times, stating lies, contradicting yourself, being arrogant and ignorant, boasting, degrading, comparing, self-centered, no comprehension what so ever, arguing with everyone just because you think you're somehow perfect, that could think of rebuttals agaisnt everything. You're not a superior.

Topic is about you in general, all knows this. Not your merch video nor group.

A simple question that you haven't answered properly, you stating "We're #1 merch group with video proof". Then where is your comparison to do so? Thats right, you don't have one. You dont have the proof to disprove that there isn't anymore merch groups, thats called assumptions, nothing accurate.

Lethoiun
10-11-2018, 09:57 AM
ignorance is bliss

Justg
10-11-2018, 09:58 AM
So much merch drama. You guys know this is a game, right?